www.wmdolls.com

ovdoll.com and whats going on !?.

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

ovdoll.com and whats going on !?.

Post by RobotMale »

Hello there Doll Forum members.Owner of a great doll bought from a doll vendor in my home country with his own doll import sortiment from China and wanted a second doll but this time i was buying a doll from ovdoll.com when my first vendor couldnt deliver the one i wanted to have.Checked out ovdoll.com after the usuall as email, phone, comment fields, how long their web page have been on Internet and even a check on scam web search pages who told me everything looked good where all sounded to be legimit and ordered a doll and got a trustworthy receipt on the email.However, after nearly three weeks and three email about tracking number and one other thing they havent returned a single email and i am starting to feel that something is rather fishy against all my checkup.Maybe i am to fast and have to slow down but when you pay a big ammount of money and the selling page aint bother to answer your email i get some curious feeling on whats going on.

In my case its not all about the money but more that i maybe have been fooled and thats not something who i thinks funny at all when the waiting time itself is boring.Thats much more worse ... But again, maybe i am in a hurry but as i earlier stated when someone dont return your emails in this case you are starting to wonder how they keep their business company floating.Will return on how it works out when i am willing to give them some more days.Have a great day Doll Forum members and take care.

The Doll "down" who i bought the first time. Image

drguild

Re: ovdoll.com and whats going on !?.

Post by drguild »

I just saw the post and don't know if you have any updates since.
It's been Chinese New Year until Feb 14 and factories and support shut down for a month.
So that could explain the lack of communication.

I nearly went with OV but looked around at prices and went with a slightly different company that to me had more and better communication for my questions. (not saying any company is crap in communication as everyone will be slightly different in level of communication received)
Interested to know what accessories you are getting.

These dolls seem to be JY doll heads from my research.
Your head is listed as 15# mine is '21#, 53# to 57#' same head it seems with different photo angles and outfits on body.
I got the Hirori model myself a month back.
They seem to have different sellers and may even mold share so they may be a more open market system than WM etc.

When you do get yours I would love to see endoscope pics of the ball.
Also treat her with care and make sure she is fully dry inside.

If you wish to discuss more please PM me, I have a thread about a kit and whats working for me, may or not be useful from my own findings with my own girl.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This is one of the shittiest vendors around. Thieves, pirates, dishonesty and misfortune are key words when dealing with this vendor. Still, the lack of communication is probably because of Chinese New Year shutdown.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Thanks for the answer and by this time i am counting in on 4 weeks waiting time without any tracking number.Hmm and how long do they celebrate this Chinese New Year thing !? ... Next time i for sure order the doll throug Silicon Wifes when ovdolls.com doesnt look to be that interested in doing proper a buisness deal.Have a nice day.

Checked it out and the web told me they was celebrating New Year from 28 January to 19 February.What !?. And how do they get the country running all that time. LOL.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Hello "drguild" The doll in the picture is the one i already own but from a different vendor "or what you call it in english" in my home country.Really great and i was acctually more or less surprised by the nice quality when the gender parts was hmmm what do you say "amazingly real" And yeas, i treat her with care when i look att these dolls like some form of really nice art.They are heavy for sure and with cleaning and other take care activitys they sure do demand some form of maintenance with cleaning, oil, powder and more to keep them in proper order. :)

drguild

Post by drguild »

I would imagine essential still services run local shops, etc but manufacturing export and international all take a break.

No worries on you not being english I assumed you were showing a photo of the doll you are getting.
Would be nice to see what you ordered.

Your current girl is cute you should post some photos in a thread in the general Asian section.

Anyway let us know how things pan out and what you get with her and definitely have patience.
There's another site where I got mine (in my thread) which was 1/3 cheaper than OV so interested in seeing what you get as extras as I enquired about what OV could offer for the 'extra cost' then went with the other seller.

The holliday is a month or so, then manufacturing of a doll can take up to a couple weeks depending on workload which you would be somewhere in the que from over the break.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Update.5 weeks now and at least i got a tracking number from ovdoll. com when it gets delivered to (in this case, United Kingdom) for final delivery to my country in Europe.Dont know if she is rowing over the ocean herself (poor thing) but will probably find out by the time.Have a nice day to you all doll lovers. :)

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by static01 »

RobotMale wrote:Update.5 weeks now and at least i got a tracking number from ovdoll. com when it gets delivered to (in this case, United Kingdom) for final delivery to my country in Europe.Dont know if she is rowing over the ocean herself (poor thing) but will probably find out by the time.Have a nice day to you all doll lovers. :)
I hope they are sending her via UPS, mine came this way and was rotten as UPS tracking is rubbish, get the UPS my choice registration and it will be better, I collected mine from the depot in the end as it says out for delivery and doesnt arrive then the same again next day, good news is the import taxes are paid for... good luck

drguild

Post by drguild »

Great you have a tracking number.
These are UPS normally and arrive fairly quickly.
She would be chauffeured, so she will get to sleep :)
Only the chap eBay stuff they put in the rowboats.

For my girl I needed to provide her documentation for a customs check (for her immigration), website, invoice etc, then they sent a tax invoice for import fees after checking the documents were in order.

Everything went fine though and she was snug in the box in her blanket and was happy to finally meet me.

As you have a JY you would know about the cleaning, smell etc.

Let us see what she's looks like at some stage.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Finally got her by UPS. The UPS driver was really helpfull when i wanted to carry the package myself (rather heavy) and he replied with. No way, i deliver, just where do you want it in your home before he looked at my Bulldog Ozzie and started to play around with the dog instead ha ha ...

And thanks to ovdoll.com for your service after the Chinese New Year who halted the delivery some time when you started to answer emails for another excited customer in a really friendly way and was kind enough to send extra materials in this delivery.

And by that in the end of the day i give ovdoll.com, UPS, and of course The Doll Forum thumbs up for all the help.Happy i got her before the harbor strike who maybe starts in my country this week, phhhuuu ...

The neutral Box who i have to unpack when the time allows me to.Chears to you all.

https://i.postimg.cc/2jxPgcT7/Play-Doll1.jpg

drguild

Post by drguild »

Is definitely a box of fun you'll be very happy.
Let us see her and what you get.

Have a read through my thread for ideas on what you may need based over my own girl.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

The Natalia TPE version from ovdoll.com with some nice wiggling boobies who i cant stop thinking about ... :D 8O :D 8O Cute, and if these two dolls who i now own dont break they both probably break me down by time ha ha ... Not trying to advertise for ovdoll.com but its a really nice doll for nice money. Was a little surprised when both these dolls is made of TPE but for sure feels different in a strange way. Maybe its a factory thing when these two dolls is made by different companies. Life is fun, no doubt about that.

Natalia - ovdoll.com

drguild

Post by drguild »

Been a weird few days for me so getting around to replying now absolutely gorgeous.
What extras did you get?

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

drguild wrote:Been a weird few days for me so getting around to replying now absolutely gorgeous.
What extras did you get?
Think most of my days are some kind of weird but i guess we adapt as the life continue ... :D

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Dolls got a overhaul this Sunday with showering and mild soap. After that it was oil time and now i let them be overnight before i powder them. Loked good. (Dont know what kind of naked doll thing you allow on this page but please write if the pictures is offending).

Here is the difference in quality in some details between the Playdoll and ovdoll.

Playdoll :

ovdoll.com :

And last night with nasty girlfriend who woke me up for some fun in the hobby room something happened who shouldnt happen. She got a minor wound on one of the knees and now i have to get some glue repair product. Will also try to get some knee protection to her. (Please, if somebody knows any great knee protection to a naughty girl, please respond). She also dropped my laptop on the floor who survived. :D

Damn, they never listen. But she is cute and i am a nice guy who found peace in your body thats why i stayed quiet and silent for so long. :D

Still around in the head if somebody thought different but fun is never wrong.Have a nice day to you all. :D :lol: :D

INFORMATIONS