www.wmdolls.com

Warning german vendor WMDolls-de, liebespuppen-shop-eu

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Slater43
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Warning german vendor WMDolls-de, liebespuppen-shop-eu

Post by Slater43 »

Hi,

i want to warn about my problems with the site http://wmdolls-de, also http://liebespuppen-shop-eu,
also http://dollking-de/ , which apparently is not in business anymore since last checked 3 months ago, another bad sign..,
still link on facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/pg/dollking.de/about/

All from the same company/ person/ imprint:
Manufaktur Groß & Einzelhandel Mario Hiller in Berlin, Germany

They might have some real business, as mentioned in this forum occasionally, but at least in my case, payed in advance, it's devastating

Over six months and running, nothing but empty emails, well, one time a 10% discount repayment for problems..
Allegedly incomplete shipment from China, delay. Allegedly a UPS shipment in Germany to me 4 months ago, which did not arrived, no tracking number, no concern today. Promised cancellation of bought and transfer of money back since 2 months, even PDF receipt of bank order, but no money. Apologies and 'investigations' everywhere, but never results/ answers.

What surprises me is the amount of time in emails and cancellation of bought and tried PDF evidence instead of just ignoring everything, but the result is the same, negative. The emails are also stalling time, for whatever purpose. Well, this topic not 4 months ago..
Recently, even this fading.

There are other details like claiming to not be able to email PDF-attachments to German email provider GMX.DE, although other times it worked fine..

The company has many changing/ simultaneous names like:
WM Doll(s) Europe
Eurodoll Industry
Eurodoll Groß & Einzelhandel Hiller
Manufaktur Groß & Einzelhandel Mario Hiller
Euroservice Online Handel

Shiny websites, bad behind, in my opinion.
Nothing really important to say, just one big warning.

German keywords: Warnung, Problem, Vorkasse
Last edited by netwit on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed statements; Rule 10

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Warning german vendor WMDolls-de, liebespuppen-shop-eu

Post by netwit »

Forum Management has verified this member's complaint with WMDolls-de, in compliance with Rule 10.

Eurodoll is in contact with TDF and has offered to send the doll to the customer or sell it to another customer and refund the full sale price.

While Eurodoll is not one of our registered vendors, we are happy to help facilitate the resolution.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Slater43
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slater43 »

Dali wrote: Eurodoll [..] has offered to send the doll to the customer or sell it to another customer and refund the full sale price.
Since agreed cancellation of order at begin of February nothing helpful, nothing at all soon, for two months, particularly no money, a criminal conduct i think after cancellation?

At end of March an arbitration case was started by me. Even then no goodwill/ participation by the vendor.
It took full two months and use of every deadline and extention til finally a first real statement at end of May, possibly just to keep everything running, delay after delay..
Two months after start of arbitration, four months after cancellation of order, ten months after order..

And now, out of nothing, the proposal to not pay anything before selling the doll, if existing, elsewhere..
Since when is a cancellation of order linked to other business success by the vendor?
If they do not sell the doll, i will not get my money back, bad luck?!

How can this be seen as a reasonable offer, do other user have an opinion on this? Have there been similar cases?
Isn't this plain and simple against the law or any good conduct, as all the steps by the vendor here?

It just needs one thing, payment of the money, 5 minutes, everything else is delay and worse..

Tarabas2311
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tarabas2311 »

I have the same problems with Mr. Hiller.
I was in court with him.
He had already filed for bankruptcy last year.
please write me a private message..

Best regards Tarabas2311

Slater43
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slater43 »

Tarabas2311 wrote:I have the same problems with Mr. Hiller.
[..] please write me a private message..
Thanks.
I have written you, one PM from June is 'Send messages', another from July 5 still in 'Outbox',
i saw you 'Last visited' several times, no answer yet. Can you answer?

Slater43
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slater43 »

The arbitration case has ended after long months with a single conclusion by the neutral third person: the vendor should pay, has no good reason to object.
The forum team here, reserved friendly diplomatic, more or less thinks the same, i may allow myself to say.

There can be no real discussion, the vendor is acting in bad faith, legal arguments or not.
They took my money, thousand problems, empty promises oder straight up lies and don't give it back.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Unfortunately, what initially appeared to be a resolution has not happened.

TDF attempted to follow up with Eurodoll but there has been no reply for quite sometime.

Members are strongly advised to go with a TDF verified vendor rather then this seller.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS