www.wmdolls.com

is Real-Love-Doll.com legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Stofet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

is Real-Love-Doll.com legit?

Post by Stofet »

I'm seriously considering buying a WM Doll 166-C, however the price of decent dolls is kinda a stumbling block. So I'm looking for the cheapest (European) webshop, while still trying to avoid scams of course.
At the moment I found https://real-love-doll.com/gb/, based in Nice France, to offer this doll at the cheapest price. I've got some some doubt about its authenticity though.
It has a few good reviews on TrustPilot, but at the same time there's a very negative comment about the www.real-love-doll.eu site, which looks like the same firm.
On the site itself there's a list of external reviews, also referring to 2 reviews on this forum, but if you look at them I suspect they were written by the same person (cause they're both in French and English).
The site is actually listed on the 6YE Doll website as an official reseller though. That's a fact.

So, does this look as a legit seller of WM Dolls to you guys? I would think so, but...
Anyone who has bought something there already?

ps: sorry if this topic is in the wrong section. I didn't really find the ideal spot to ask this...

Stofet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: is Real-Love-Doll.com legit?

Post by Stofet »

I've contacted WMdolls through a contact form on their website. A assumed they'd know their resellers...
They mailed me RLD is one of their agents, but to date they didn't get any order from them.
They'd contact the owner, cause they suspect he's been selling fakes. They'd let me know soon.

So status at the moment: suspicious & under investigation...

Reallovedoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Reallovedoll »

Hello,
I've been around for more than 7 years, I was on the dollforum with lots of reviews for those who forgot, but I stopped paying the dollforum and I received hacking on my sites is losing growth. In addition I found it too expensive to pay the dollforum and it is not normal to pay to be visible on the world of dolls, so I decided to create my own forum.
Besides the moderators here must remember me and they must have save my page and my reviews here because I told them that I was going back
The message from a dollforum manager: '' yes we still have your forum, it's just put out of public view ''

You understand that as soon as the company real love doll paid the forum I will come back and the reviews too :)
The dolls sold are without shipping costs, so we must add 150 euros on the price. It's still a little sad to be forgotten over time because It's little hard sometime to pay for small sellers and passionate, but we exist...

You can also look on the french forum or I have been for a long time, I have more than 20 reviews on it:
https://love-dolls-forum.com/les-differ ... t9943.html
I have been on the forum for a long time and I have never made a mistake or been charged with counterfeiting
Regarding Sam from WMDOLL I know him, but I do not go through him lately and I go through Joyce from Ordoll, with whom I ordered a lot of doll in recent years ...

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Referencing paying TDF, are you talking about for ads that run on the site or just to have a vendor section on the site and a vendor specific account?
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:Referencing paying TDF, are you talking about for ads that run on the site or just to have a vendor section on the site and a vendor specific account?
In 2009 we polled our members with the options of user pay or advertisers and the majority vote was for a Free to Users forum. Vendors pay a low basic fee for their forums which automatically include an 800 x 22 pixel ad to promote their store. Vendors can easily pay for their forum using part of the profit of 1 doll sale per month. It is a lot of work setting up and monitoring forums and without a verification, setup and maintenance fee we would be overwhelmed by vendors. The reliable vendors and active manufacturers are what keep TDF, Coverdoll, Doll Harem and Galleries free for visitors and members. The fees also help to insure the vendors are legitimate and not just scamming.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Reallovedoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: is Real-Love-Doll.com

Post by Reallovedoll »

I understand that the dollforum must have a pay, but I think that the first package is 99 euros a month is a lot, imagine a seller who sells two dolls a month ...
That remains my opinion, moreover it's frustrating to know that if we do not pay, we do not exist at all on the forum. But it does not matter, it's your way of doing things and I respect

INFORMATIONS