www.wmdolls.com

OMG, this letter sent to me is too hilarious.

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: OMG, this letter sent to me is too hilarious.

Post by Nescio50 »

Dollover2000 wrote:I got something similar as well, but it came in my actual email. I don’t know how they found me. They’ve sent me two or three already. From these guys pictured below. Trying to sell their “official“ copies. What a bunch of shit. I’m currently waiting on a WM. I’d rather wait on a WM than buy an overpriced imitation. Check out the price they’re asking!
Please know that TDF does not share email addresses, see our Privacy Statement.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Mr Franz wrote::haha4: It's not a fake... it's a genuine imitation, high quality simulated fake made with real imitation copies of actual materials!!!!
I remember something as a kid (pretty sure it was popcorn), saying, "Now with GENUINE artificial imitation butter flavor." Still makes me smile to this day. :D

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

i thought it was creepypasta

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Hi, would you like to buy a Rolex? Now it's not a real Rolex, but we make the highest quality copies and are still around trying to peddle our fakes, so there is all the proof you need! Don't be fooled and frustrated by a real Rolex and the dealers that sell them when you can buy the best copies from us! Get yours today!

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

LMAO!

This has to be the doll equivalent of the Nigerian prince email scam (you know, the guy wanting to share his fortune with you).

Although in this case, you do presumably at least end up with a doll.

So they can make knock-off dolls for a little over half price? Makes you wonder how they achieve those savings. Inferior, fragile skeleton? Cheaper TPE formula that will tear or crack after a couple of weeks?
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

:haha4: I wish all knock off manufacturers would be so honest when they contact me :haha4:

I get emails several times a week and it ends up being this silly dance-

Them: We are big TPE doll seller in China
Me: (Go to website and see WM, JY, AF doll pictures) But you have pictures of dolls that are from different manufacturers. You make copies of dolls.
Them: We don't make copies. We are OEM manufacturer of dolls.
Me: You are OEM manufacturer of copied dolls.
Them: :shakefist:
Me: :lol:
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

A couple of times when I have posted a reply on a thread where a TDF approved vendor has posted pics of a certain featured doll, the vendor has contacted me via PM saying that could offer me a special deal on that doll. My only comments on the thread were like: Beautiful face, Nice legs, Hottie, etc. I was only offering support, have no plans to buy the doll and simply deleted the PM without a reply. It's only happened a couple of times, by different vendors so I let it slide.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

rubherkitty wrote:A couple of times when I have posted a reply on a thread where a TDF approved vendor has posted pics of a certain featured doll, the vendor has contacted me via PM saying that could offer me a special deal on that doll. My only comments on the thread were like: Beautiful face, Nice legs, Hottie, etc. I was only offering support, have no plans to buy the doll and simply deleted the PM without a reply. It's only happened a couple of times, by different vendors so I let it slide.
This ever happens please contact staff.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Will do.
I figured it was probably an accident anyway.
They confused me for someone that has money! :lol:
Attachments
rk shack sweet shack.jpeg
rk shack sweet shack.jpeg (63.51 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

This pic is really expressive and with the happy looking guy some piece of art in my opinion.
I hope it's you being this young happy guy laughing about the crap going on in this world. :wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

No, that's not me. I have long hair and a grey beard. And lot more junk in my yard too. :D
Kind of feel sorry for the guy actually. He must have sold all his old cars and scrap metal off for beer & pizza. :(

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

rubherkitty wrote:No, that's not me. I have long hair and a grey beard. And lot more junk in my yard too. :D
Kind of feel sorry for the guy actually. He must have sold all his old cars and scrap metal off for beer & pizza. :(
If you're not this happy guy, at least I would like to thank you for all the laughs you made me since I'm on TDF with your posts. :thumbs_up:
Regarding the fake company: at least they say they make the best fake and if they really make the best fake it's exactly what the fake orderers want to have :D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I'll reveal myself someday. I don't want to stunt the growth of TDF at this time. :wink:

INFORMATIONS