www.wmdolls.com

topsexdolls.cz

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
deppys
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

topsexdolls.cz

Post by deppys »

Hello
Any info about this site? (www.topsexdolls.cz)
It's not listed on the vendors list on TDF.
Is it a scam?
Thanks in advance

jonaspersson122

Re: topsexdolls.cz

Post by jonaspersson122 »

I would also like to know more about topsexdolls.cz/topsexdolls.eu (same thing), or at least what their after sale service is like. I don't think it's a scam site. The prices are about the same as other TDF approved vendors, it's been around for a few years and some factory pictures are unique as far as I know. Not really how the usual scam siteoperates, but what do I know.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

bdizzle18

Post by bdizzle18 »

2 years later...

looks like they are fakes; the .cz also has a nearly identical eu version

https://www.topsexdolls.eu/p/love-doll- ... cup-sedoll

Another random fake looking site selling the same doll that I can't verify as real
https://www.rabudoll.com/nari-cute-cosp ... 0doll.html

This is a job for reaching out to SE doll directly to verify the doll is theirs - and the company selling them is their customer... of course I dont really WANT this doll... so Im not doing that... just wondered about the low prices on this website.. which seem too low to be legit.

I'm looking at a random supposed SE doll that should be 136cm - and SE doll does not make a 136cm... (not really wanting this doll per se; just browsing inventory as I searchh out vendors manufacturers and doll options)

(trying to find a doll that would look like zero two for a friend who likes her)

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

but they are at least listed as sedoll reseller - here https://www.sedoll.com/resellers/

jonaspersson122

g0rd0n wrote:but they are at least listed as sedoll reseller - here https://www.sedoll.com/resellers/
Thank you for that info! In my naive mind I think that means topsexdolls.cz is a legit shop afterall. I mean, would a scam shop really go through the trouble of registering as a reseller?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

You are welcome :) Also they have a showroom in Prague - thats also an argument for a legit shop
Just ordered a doll there today. I will report back, when she arrives

IenS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IenS »

g0rd0n wrote:You are welcome :) Also they have a showroom in Prague - thats also an argument for a legit shop
Just ordered a doll there today. I will report back, when she arrives
I was wondering if you have received your doll yet?

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

IenS wrote:I was wondering if you have received your doll yet?
Not yet :(
But I received pictures of my doll from the manufactor with the sellers logo in it, so I am very positive. I think the transport is delayed because of corona or something - asked them last week and they responded, that its still in transit.

(I ordered it to their shop for pickup, thats why I dont get more infos...)

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Final Update woohoo :D I got my doll now, so from my perspective its definitly a legit shop! The prices are not the best, but the service is top.
Summary (its a piper doll):
Ordered 21/10/11
Payment arrived 21/10/13
Factory pix 21/10/22 (9 days, piper is fast 8O )
Arrived at the shop for pickup 21/12/07
The main time killer was the transit - you wait so hard for a long time, after a while you nearly forget it and then BAM :D but I think thats a "corona-problem" :|
As a side note: it is a 100cm doll (thats why I cannot post pics :() and unfortunately the current situation with the law about that is very unclear in my country (I'm german). So I had to order it to a neighbor country and picked her up to not have problems with our customs. It worked very very well and I am very happy :D
She is small, but has very big tits - I dont know, why the size of the doll leads anyone to think, I (or anyone else) is pedophile. Small dolls are just easier to handle .... but anyway

jonaspersson122

Thank you very much for posting this and congrats on your doll. :)

Was there any hidden fees, like customs, shipping and handling or similar?
Since you physically went to the Check Republic I'm guessing you paid the VAT of the Check Republic (21%) and not the German VAT (19%) or how does that work?

Ok, so good service and a legit shop. Next step is to convince myself to part with 1000€...

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Thank you :)

There were no hidden fees or something. I paid the price that was stated in my order for the doll with extras and nothing more.

For the VAT it does not matter, if you buy there pysically or online (judical I bought online with pick-up) - you always pay the VAT that is valid for the country the shop is located. And there is no compensation over country borders inside of the EU

Fridd

Showroom

Post by Fridd »

Is there any showrooms in eastern U.S to actually see before purchase?

INFORMATIONS