www.wmdolls.com

WARNING ABOUT LUMI DOLLS

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

WARNING ABOUT LUMI DOLLS

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Just a quick heads up if anyone is thinking about buying with Lumi dolls (the site who have the doll brothel in Barcelona....)

A new customer of ours recently ordered a WM156-Bcup from Lumi Dolls expecting a nice big butt and thighs like below and also expecting, obviously to receive the doll he ordered....
Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 16.51.45.png
Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 16.51.45.png (743.08 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 16.58.44.png
Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 16.58.44.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1990 times

He waited I think close to 2 months, it took 2 weeks for them to answer any emails, he never received factory photos despite requests and then finally this showed up:

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 16.59.32.png
Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 16.59.32.png (888.62 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 16.59.42.png
Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 16.59.42.png (899.83 KiB) Viewed 1990 times

8O 8O

Needless to say he's trying to get a refund and is looking forward to getting an authentic doll soon.

Always "Check in at TDF before you check out" folks!

:glou:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WARNING ABOUT LUMI DOLLS

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
I think he could have got a 156 WM, but the C cup.
What do you think?
Maybe an honest mistake..
BUT
BUT
On the other hand, if they had simply sent him photos it could have been prevented!
If he need my help getting a replacement doll, all he needs to do is email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com.
Best,
Jeff

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
I think he could have got a 156 WM, but the C cup.
What do you think?
Maybe an honest mistake..
BUT
BUT
On the other hand, if they had simply sent him photos it could have been prevented!
If he need my help getting a replacement doll, all he needs to do is email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com.
Best,
Jeff

Hmmm...it's not the cup size I'm looking at but you're close with the emphasis on the BUT BUT just missing a couple of T's :mrgreen: The doll he received looks like a twig compared to the thighs and butt on the WM. The doll he got has less curves than the Eyre Highway. IMO it does not sound like an honest mistake when a company does not send factory pics despite repeated requests from a customer. We always always send pics. I don't see why you wouldn't..unless A) you're trying to hide something B) you're way too busy for customer service or C) you're way too lazy for customer service. Just hope he gets the refund.

He's getting a replacement doll through us, thanks for the kind offer though Jeff :wink: Louie.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Thanks for the warning... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It is possible he still got an authentic doll but the wrong 156 model.
On the other hand, no reason why he should have been ignored.
Just like a guy on tdf got the wrong doll from a TDF vendor, he got a 170H cup NOT a 168 G.
In that case, the person did not request photos, but the vendor should have caught it.
EVEN IF HE DID GET THE RIGHT DOLL, CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD NOT STOP AFTER MONEY IS SENT.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS