www.wmdolls.com

xQueen.com? Anyone have any experience?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
the engineer
Apprentice
Apprentice

xQueen.com? Anyone have any experience?

Post by the engineer »

Does anyone have any experience with xQueen.com? The prices are just so low...

the engineer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: xQueen.com? Anyone have any experience?

Post by the engineer »

Thank you for the threads. I appreciate your time to respond.

I did read all of those before posting and to summarize them:

Good at answering customer questions
Resells, probably copies.
One first time owner seems satisfied.

I was hoping an experienced owner bought through them and was able to verify the quality of the doll.

Anyone? Bueller?

koaltrane

Post by koaltrane »

When I first stumbled on their site I thought it was well done and I like some of the dolls they have but what jumped out at me was their description of the doll material as, "Medical Grade High Quality TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomer) Silicon", which is BS. I have read some decent reviews of them but I could never get past that deceptive description.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

koaltrane wrote:When I first stumbled on their site I thought it was well done and I like some of the dolls they have but what jumped out at me was their description of the doll material as, "Medical Grade High Quality TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomer) Silicon", which is BS. I have read some decent reviews of them but I could never get past that deceptive description.
In some cases they do this to be more inclusive in word searches, there have been TDF approved manufacturers here that have had similar descriptive phrase for their TPE. Now if they are using photos not of their own and the like then that is very deceptive & more likely than not you will not get what you thought you should or matching the pictures.

koaltrane

Post by koaltrane »

Boobman wrote:In some cases they do this to be more inclusive in word searches, there have been TDF approved manufacturers here that have had similar descriptive phrase for their TPE. Now if they are using photos not of their own and the like then that is very deceptive & more likely than not you will not get what you thought you should or matching the pictures.
Fair enough. I stumbled on this site when I first started looking and didn't know enough about this world to judge it very well but now that I go back and take a look, they are using a lot of WM images, and probably other manufacturers as well. Tough call. I really like some of their dolls but I'm still a little skittish about them.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

it is unlikely an experienced member would ever purchase from them. Far too many red flags.

the engineer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the engineer »

Thank you for the discussion. Here's my dilemma. The exact doll I want is for sale at a great price on this forum. It is from xqueen. The head def looks authentic. The body? Maybe.

Tonight the amazing promotion at RLSD ends. Do I pull the trigger for $1000 more but from a great seller?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Only you can make that decision I'm afraid :)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

RLSD has quite frequent sales while i often don't read them i get sent emails every week.

Fitncute

Post by Fitncute »

I just recently bought from xqueen.com. Doll came as advertised but her fingers were all mangled so I put mittens on her hands otherwise it arrived perfectly

jjp803
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jjp803 »

I bought a Vince doll from them earlier this month. Very pleased with the doll. I asked for the cost of extra dildos and they were willing to send an extra of each size no charge. They didn't say anything about not having the wig in the pictures until after they shipped. Wasn't an issue for me as I was looking for a different one anyway.
This is my second doll. First was a different seller, tpe had strong smell. Body on this one no smell, head has a light resin smell every now and then.
Might be a knockoff of the an ASdoll or they are just willing to make a bit less as the cost savings wasn't unsettlingly drastic.

INFORMATIONS