www.wmdolls.com

Semi-solid inflatable chinse dolls... Is scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
bafamed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Semi-solid inflatable chinse dolls... Is scam?

Post by bafamed »

Hi, im from Europe, sorry my incorrect english .)
I'm new here in the forum.
I read many topics carefully, this is a very complete forum, congratulations.
I was searching on the internet for dolls, the silicone dolls, like «real dolls» are high quality products, off course, but are expensive for the most people :(
So, I found a few chinese websites, identical to "ebay" auction sites.
Most of these sellers, are selling "inflatable semi-solid dolls" for 100 dollars, our 200 dollars.
I think is very suspicious, so cheap why? Are they posting pictures from other manufacturers?
but there are more than 90% positive feedback from costumers, members of these auction sites are giving 90% positive feedback to the sellers.. so it might be true?

example links:
trade tang
http://tinyurl.com/3tvuq4o

http://www.madeinchina.com/wholesale/real+doll.shtml

dh gate
http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/wholesale/real+sex+doll/2.html

if it was a scam, the costumers would give negative feedback, isnt?

kind regards

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Semi-solid inflatable chinse dolls... Is scam?

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the wonderful world of scammers, obviously, you're not going to get the silicone doll you see in the pictures, but an inflatable doll which doesn't even look like the picture.
The pictures are indeed stolen from other manufacturers.

Just read the feedback area, it tells volumes. In comparison to eBay, you can't see the product those people are giving positive feedback on.
And if you take a look at the other items they sell, it's maybe 100 other items, and 2 dolls, so, that creates a false feeling of security.

It also shows, some buyers are not completely honest in their feedback, like this one:
The advertisement for the on-sale item, and the received item itself differed greatly; however this was expected. Remember: You get what you pay for. =)
Yet, he gives a positive score on the sale.

New, undamaged, full-size silicone dolls simply don't sell for $200, that should be obvious, and don't think you might get lucky and buy one anyway, you will never get the silicone doll advertised.

I'll move this thread to the Scam forum, and deactivate the links, we don't want these sellers to get any publicity.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Ok I'll ask again. Why isn't the obvious signs of a scam a sticky on the top of this page? We keep answering the same thing over and over.

Semi-solid inflat...let me stop you there, yes it's a scam.
This doll looks good for only $300....it. is. a. scam.
Wow this Real Doll must be the model off the realdoll site because the pictures look exactly the same...It's hard to say if they are actualy selling a real doll if at all, but it probably has damages they are hiding. It is a scam.

My captain obvious senses tingle. But it's not the posters fault. The doll gurus should make a list of what to look out of in legit sales and scam sales. I tried too do that before this sub forum was even made. Maybe Doll gurus opinions will matter more and it can actually be a sticky to see before member even ask if it's a scam.

bafamed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bafamed »

oh ladyPeridot
sorry If I bored you with the post,
it was my first post, and I saw lots of acution sites with these dolls, and feedback from costumers.
they said that are cheap dolls because are not solid silicone, but inflated with air, and semi solid silicone etc.
the official realdoll.com site, also points to some scam sites that look realistic, some sites are selling fake dolls for 2000 dollars, and people will think that are real dolls, because of the price : 2000

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

If you have to ask if it's a scam, then it's probably a scam. Most legit sellers are transparent about what they're selling and you'll ideally be able to tell if the doll in the picture is what you'll be getting. If the photo looks a bit too good or too professional, then you're more than likely going to get ripped off.

When in doubt, email the seller. Legit sellers will usually reply and be willing to share more pictures, though the same could be said of all (religions. Sorry, Castlevania reference) really good scammers, too, I suppose. Scammers will more than likely not reply or remove their listing since they've been caught.

The best place to buy a good doll is directly from the manufacturer, right here on TDF in the Buy and Sell thread, or off a reputable seller on eBay. There are a lot of different dolls out there for different price ranges, and you may end up with a better quality doll for your money than you may expect if you have a little patience and shop around regularly.

Don't even take a chance if you are the least bit suspicious about a seller. It's always best to err on the side of caution.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

LadyPeridot wrote:Wow this Real Doll must be the model off the realdoll site because the pictures look exactly the same...
Well, that's another thing the scammers do: they avoid using pics of RealDolls, so the average person will not recognize them. The public at large is unaware that the other makers even exist, and since the high import costs mean J-dolls are less likely to find their way out of Japan, those are the pics that scammers use when targeting North America and Europe.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

keane

Post by keane »

In my opinion are they a scam? Short answer NO.

That said, they do not look like the picture on the box. They look more like the old style inflatable dolls we've seen for decades with slightly better makeup. Their holes are TPE or silicone. This is the only upgrade that has been made to them.

From reading reviews like found here:
https://www.cyberdear.com/best-blow-up-dolls/

They do seem to be better than the old dolls that I suspect were mostly used as a joke at bachelor parties.

Would I buy one? Doubtful. I'll save my money until I can afford a $500 doll. There is a company here in the U.S. that makes $500 dolls comparable to $1000 dolls found elsewhere.

INFORMATIONS