www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

Post by haremlover »

I have been continuing research on Chinese manufacturers or vendors who have not yet gained "TDF approval". There are crops of significantly bad dolls around, vendors of which rob people who can least afford to lose money setting them back further from getting a good doll.

The presence of a good doll in someone's life can be transforming. I gave a wonderful DS doll to my Dad, and whilst she still remains in her box, her presence has given Dad a better perspective towards real people and for once in a dozen years, he's happy. Where I to have given him a crap doll, then his perspective would still have been crap.

Approval at TDF of a manufacturer or a vendor provides that protection that a family gives to all its members. It's not a matter of exclusion or competition, but ensuring that all are willing to do their best working together with the common enthusiasms that link us.

Non-approval is demonstrated sharply by the email that I received from a vendor who says that they're a manufacturer. They use photos of WM dolls and others and say that they are going to make you that doll, not made by WM or anyone else, not out of TPE but out of silicone . . .

I'm posting here because I'm shocked. It's theft of photos and fakery of dolls, and goodness knows what one might receive as a result of buying from this company:
Yes, the pictures are same to WM, actually, there are many doll factory or doll company use the same pictures, because these pictures are beautiful and free, can you understand?

Each factory have their own pictures, but on the same time, they also use others pictures. We also have our own pictures, but it's cost a lot to make these pictures, some times, when there is a hot sale doll, we will buy one as sample, then our designer will develop the same sex doll in silicone. But in most first time, we use the pictures and the same time, we also make our own pictures. it need a long time.

There we always make a video for each doll, our own doll, our own videos.

You can also find there are many pictures on our website, some are same to others, but some are different to others. May be the face of the doll is same, but the hair color, the cloth, the eye color, even the skin color and meterails are different.

In general, we use both our pictures and the same pictures oh others,but when we produce the doll, we do ourselves. We will send the pictures or video to you once your doll is ok, only yu confirm the doll is no problem, then we will ship it to you, if not, you can ask for refund the money. That's we always do it.

So, it's doesn't matter of the same pictures, but it's about the quality and service! As, our 5 years experience in manufactureing sex dolls, there are more than 60 companies who are selling the sex doll, maybe in same pictures same designs, but there only 10 or less 10 factory who manufacture the sex dolls, some factory do it good, some factory do it poor, some factory do it in TPR or TPE, some factory do it in Silicone.

When it comes the oil, the TPR is most, then it's TPE, and the Silicone least. We do this a long time, and we want do it much longer, so we must do our best quality and service, that's why we only do the silicone dolls and offer our best quality and service.
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by haremlover »

The frightening level of cheating, lying and corruption with which one will be entangled in dealing with any manufacturer or vendor outside the TDF family is well demonstrated below.

It was bad enough hearing
when there is a hot sale doll, we will buy one as sample, then our designer will develop the same sex doll in silicone.
I replied to the above
Thanks

But it's really important to show pictures not of other company's and other products but actually of the product of the company that the customer is actually buying.

Attached is an example of the doll that arrived for someone buying with a MaidenDoll photo and not looking at all like the photo.

If you are making true platinum silicone dolls at these prices then you should have an excellent market for them which should fund proper genuine photos of each genuine doll. A quality manufacturer doing this will be welcomed at http://www.dollforum.com but not unless they use their own photos of their own manufactured dolls.
The response came back:
Yes, it's very important to do our own dolls, that's why we took the suggestions from our customers and developed our dolls, here are some pictures of our dolls. But, we need more.
IMG_6678.jpg
IMG_6678.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 35692 times
IMG_6704.jpg
IMG_6704.jpg (465.32 KiB) Viewed 35692 times
IMG_5726.JPG
IMG_5726.JPG (380.03 KiB) Viewed 35692 times
IMG_5761.JPG
IMG_5761.JPG (417.02 KiB) Viewed 35692 times
Having said that they copy everyone else's dolls they then lie saying that these two dolls are theirs and that they need more of their own photos of them! So I responded making it clear that they weren't going to pull the wool over my eyes . . .
Thanks. The pictures that you've sent me are the new Hitdoll 158 and the new WM 165 with head 62. These are particularly lovely. Are you saying that you can do a copy of the WM165#62 in silicone for me?
It's the rule of Chinese business to ignore anything negative and merely to clutch onto what might lead in a positive direction. This is probably a matter of survival in a totalitarian state where negative things are best unamplified. So the answer received ignored the issue of having lied to me about these dolls being theirs and the faker company went on to confirm:
Yes, we can do this doll in silicone for you, if you want the doll same wig and eyes color as the picture showed?
latest doll to be targeted by fakers.jpg
latest doll to be targeted by fakers.jpg (154.59 KiB) Viewed 35692 times
It's for this reason that anyone buying a Chinese doll second hand should ask the vendor to provide proof of purchase from whichever sold the doll to him or her, or from the manufacturer. It's for this reason that whilst I have criticised manufacturers in the past for not extending matters of warranty to second or third owners, in the light of the above, manufacturers must stick rigidly to such a policy unless provenance from the manufacturer can be demonstrated.

The outright theft of sculpture and design is wholly unacceptable and if tolerated will lead to disincentives to manufacturer's creation, against the interests of us all.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Angel Phoenix77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angel Phoenix77 »

Have you checked the sellers on amazon.com? Thank you btw for seeing who are frauds and who are not.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I was told that there are 10 manufacturers equipped to make TPE dolls, some better than others.

Someone else mentioned to me 6, saying that of those some operated out of garage size workshops.

We had heard from reputable manufacturers here about companies faking their dolls. I wasn't entirely sure who or what to believe . . . until this particular manufacturer revealed to me their game straight from the horse's mouth.

It was this photograph
wm 155#15 tpe.jpg
wm 155#15 tpe.jpg (163.79 KiB) Viewed 35607 times
which I knew to be a genuine WM TPE doll advertised as silicone which caused me to challenge the advert.

The fakers will use any medium, including Amazon, where unsuspecting people will buy their wares.

I was offered from someone else selling also the lookalike line of dolls a WM163 with face 15, as Pippa Pendleton, for $1200. WOW! I was nearly tempted as they gave me all the WM statistics and I wanted to see the veracity of the faking claims. But knowing now, I won't be risking nor wasting my money.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Angel Phoenix77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angel Phoenix77 »

Thank you :) What you have wrote has cleared up a lot of me as who to go to. I completely understand when looking on Amazon.com I thought oh cool I can buy for a cheaper price. But now I will buy from sites I have gone to.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

These are the selection of faces available in the circumstances detailed above:
heads available-27.jpg
heads available-27.jpg (259 KiB) Viewed 35564 times
heads available-29.jpg
heads available-29.jpg (383.74 KiB) Viewed 35564 times
available faces-30.jpg
available faces-30.jpg (451.79 KiB) Viewed 35564 times
Here's the doll on "Christmas Special offer" for $1200
163 special offer.jpg
163 special offer.jpg (236.94 KiB) Viewed 35564 times
I'm not entirely green about these dolls . . . but until I learned direct of the systematic purchasing of dolls by the manufacturer above and production of counterfeits using the original manufacturers' photos in either the same or different materials, distinguished by only the most minor of variations even I was nearly taken in.

Anyone buying a copied doll may or may not receive a doll looking like the photo from which they were induced to purchase and may or may not acquire a doll with TPE too soft to a fault which rips in painful places.

The money thought saved will have turned out an expensive loss and anyone saving hard expecting a good doll will be significantly set back in their quest to afford one.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Toybox
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Toybox »

This is exactly why we have approved vendors of our own, verified by US here at TDF Staff.

You have at least a dozen to choose from, don't get suckered by some schmo on ali ex.
I went indie once, I got a cool hat and a whip..I kinda liked it...but I had these giant boulders chasing me everywhere a lot, and so I had to give that shit up.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Toybox wrote:This is exactly why we have approved vendors of our own, verified by US here at TDF Staff.

You have at least a dozen to choose from, don't get suckered by some schmo on ali ex.

This is but one of the valuable services TDF provides to the doll community. We have this network of members willing to share their experiences and one thing we often forget to do is thank the staff for the the work they do. Gentleman, we applaud you for your hard work and dedication as volunteers.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

That's some fine detective work Harem. Hopefully this revelation will keep a lot of people that would otherwise have fallen for a scam from buying a doll from any of those unscrupulous forgers.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Just another recent sad case:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=68180

I want to add something to Harem's wonderful report. First, that the details he talks about are more or less correct and that's the blueprint how some "companies" do "business" here.

Secondly, and more important: Unregulated manufacturers (without calling any names) might not use a BPA-free mix for their TPE dolls. The health hazards of BPA (phthalates) can be researched on google - it is very very serious. I assume that most people (including myself) don't really care if they get a counterfeit product as long as it looks and feels good, but having you "piece" shrinking or even worse should be a reason to consider buying only from approved manufacturers (and vendors).

Just my own two cents. Btw thanks to "Ed" for sharing some light on the whole BPA thingy in a chat recently.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

George your integrity is simply awesome!
I had one ebay seller ask me for advice.
I asked who his supplier was.
He told me akiexpress so I suggested he contact Ebay to get guidance.

Sadly, Ebay has a ton of ruthless scammers.
and alot know what they are doing.
There was some person who had a picture of a real doll and a cropped picture of a YL for the glutes.
I called them to report the seller so when they got a slew of paypal disputes.
I had them look at each listing. I pointed out this guy's pictures are of a 140CM doll and he has her at 5'8"
I feel most people on DF know how to spot a scam, but the normal Ebay person looking for a sex doll would not.
And the scammers are taking into the fact the person would not file a claim due to the product purchased.
Now, perhaps if we post the ebay link and had alot of fraud complaints filed by Ebay users on the DF, then Ebay would can cell the add.

AVOID THE SEX DOLL SCAMS

You buy a doll on ebay and what you get looks NOTHING like the picture, do not be afraid to file a paypal claim.
The scammer is hoping you will be too embarrassed to file a claim.
Additionally, the scammer could be committing a felony.
If you believe you’ve been victimized by a scam involving the U.S. Mail, you can get help by contacting your nearest Postal Inspection Service office in one of three ways: 1. Call 1-877-876-2455 (press option “4” to report suspected mail fraud). 2. Visit postalinspectors.uspis.gov to report suspected fraud online. 3. Mail your queries to this address: CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICE CENTER ATTN: MAIL FRAUD 222 S RIVERSIDE PLZ STE 1250 CHICAGO IL 60606-6100

In fact, this now applies to other carriers as well!
http://www.federalcharges.com/mail-fraud-laws-charges/
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I think this doll forum does a great service to the doll community in preserving honest and makng doll venders and companies accountable . and as such people are way more better off to buy dolls from companies on here rather then lets say the outside world . As some have found out their are fakes , and even just outright fraud from other people and or dealers . some people cannot afford to lose thousands of dollars , as they may never get the chance for that much money again , not only that but as was mentioned who knows with some doll makers what is safe and what isn't in the doll material . etc.

So when a person thinks they are going to save money somewhere else , are you really saving anything or are you going to be paying a lot more in the long run ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Photos here of more copies of dolls

Copy 140

Copy of 158
ImageImageImage

Copy of new WM165
ImageImageImage

All of these are reputedly copied in silicone.

You just CANNOT TRUST any seller in China unknown to TDF without making strong enquiries. Customer support will certainly not be available from WM on such dolls - and by the accounts of those who have bought "cheap" dolls, you too might regret it.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Very good detective work Mr. Harem. It is nice to see someone working so hard to prove these nasty company's false dolls. I feel so sorry for my sisters that are forced into such misshapen bodies. Hopefully for them when the wheel turns again they are brought back into beautiful bodies created by caring, loving manufacturers like I was blessed with.

On a side note, K and I got an email from an Amazon exec who said they are considering banning doll sales from Amazon. According to him this is due to knowledgeable people like K reporting questionable adds to them explaining how they are counterfeit. They don't want to damage their reputation as a place to shop by having such listings. They are still going to allow inflatables, sleeves, and torso type stuff but ban the high end ones. At least that is what the email said.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

doll-lovers
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by doll-lovers »

Well noticed! Thanks for your detective work

INFORMATIONS