www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by haremlover »

Recently I refused to photograph a doll from a TDF registered manufacturer until I have news that their quality has improved. The TPE was too prone to abrasion and the manufacturer has taken note and other improvements are in the course of development also. Accordingly there are various mechanisms by which TDF and its members ensure that active manufacturers on TDF are supplying best quality. There are quite a few factories and those which don't meet TDF standards have to sell their dolls somewhere. So the probability of getting a low grade doll increases when you buy from sources outside the TDF mechanisms of bringing better quality to the fore.

TDF registration isn't just about where TDF gets its money from. It is a de facto trade association the primary objective of which is to ensure quality and good dealing.

Great for those who have had satisfactory experiences elsewhere. It's not everyone's story however.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

haremlover wrote:Recently I refused to photograph a doll from a TDF registered manufacturer until I have news that their quality has improved. The TPE was too prone to abrasion and the manufacturer has taken note and other improvements are in the course of development also. Accordingly there are various mechanisms by which TDF and its members ensure that active manufacturers on TDF are supplying best quality. There are quite a few factories and those which don't meet TDF standards have to sell their dolls somewhere. So the probability of getting a low grade doll increases when you buy from sources outside the TDF mechanisms of bringing better quality to the fore.

TDF registration isn't just about where TDF gets its money from. It is a de facto trade association the primary objective of which is to ensure quality and good dealing.

Great for those who have had satisfactory experiences elsewhere. It's not everyone's story however.

Best wishes

Harem
I would have agreed more with you 2 years ago. Today however what i have seen & learned disturbs me. These doll plants (manufacturers) are doing things which are not always being done above board. Some of these plants pump out the trash dolls they sell all over the place that are knock-offs, copies, lesser grade crap dolls then play stupid like they have no idea. I will not play that game. You cannot be a honest manufacturer & push these other dolls out in mass quantities then play stupid or refuse to disclose they are making these other dolls for their 2nd tier pushers to cheat & commit fraud with. Just ask Doug

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There are at least a dozen factories.

In any event if your assertion is correct that some factories make two tier products, we know where second tier products are sold so those outlets are well avoided in general.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

TDF is supposed to be about keeping doll buyers from getting ripped off or having a fraudulent act committed upon them by unscrupulous people. Having a above board place where it is safe to buy a doll. If they are in both camps then how can we be certain. *Analogy* If you go to a doctor to get some legit medicine he tells you its this but then gives you something else or you see the product elsewhere with the same advertising but its not same but being made at the place that makes the legit one, is that right? Not to me its not right.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Boobman wrote:*Analogy* If you go to a doctor to get some legit medicine he tells you its this but then gives you something else or you see the product elsewhere with the same advertising but its not same but being made at the place that makes the legit one, is that right? Not to me its not right.
If your doctor prescribes you a certain registered drug, but you decide not to go to the authorised drug store but to buy from a cheap website, how are you sure this is the authentic drug?

Most factories of listed manufacturers have been visited by representatives of TDF. We are in touch with listed manufacturers and vendors. We cannot guarantee that nothing can go wrong. Any dealing is between you and the seller, but if something goes wrong, we'll offer support.
haremlover wrote:TDF registration isn't just about where TDF gets its money from. It is a de facto trade association the primary objective of which is to ensure quality and good dealing.
I explained several times, in several threads, why TDF is asking listed manufacturers and vendors to support them financially. Very short version: to keep TDF free for members, basically it's a small amount for a business, if they cannot afford this they are unstable. We receive new requests to be listed each day, but we are very reserved in adding new sellers to our listing. TDF is not depending on one or a few sellers. We are independent. Our aim is to improve the doll industry and have quality sellers listed.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Recently I refused to photograph a doll from a TDF registered manufacturer until I have news that their quality has improved.
Thank you for doing that.
Obviously some TDF mfrs are better than others, some far better ( that is my opinion ) and the same goes for vendors as well.
I am not a liberty to expose, but let us just say I have helped atleast one person who had issues with orders from another vendor on TDF.
A couple things for sure
If a new person goes through TDF vendor, they are pretty much guaranteed of getting an authentic doll.
If not, a crap shoot.
Are there good vendors outside TDF?
OF COURSE!
But if people want to play it safe, they will stay TDF
It is simply a numbers game
And if people decide to go and gamble, the best know what can happen like no TPE ball in dolls for example.
Dolls not looking as pictured, dolls also alot heavier too...
A classic is AHole vendors showing pictures of a 60lb WM 150DD and they get a doll that is 85lbs!
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams in to reality"
Attachments
image007.jpg
image007.jpg (30.78 KiB) Viewed 2106 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In fact the argument about financial support for TDF is extremely strong. On at least two occasions the failure of a commercial member to pay their subscription has been the canary in the mine indicative of financial troubles and the possibilities of people losing money in dealing with them.

From championing the best of what's available to provision of an environment where manufacturers and vendors want to do the right things TDF provides incentives and opportunities in the best way. And when problems really do go belly up, the mediation service is helpful as well as whatever armtwisting that other members can achieve behind the scenes.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Nescio50 wrote:
Boobman wrote:*Analogy* If you go to a doctor to get some legit medicine he tells you its this but then gives you something else or you see the product elsewhere with the same advertising but its not same but being made at the place that makes the legit one, is that right? Not to me its not right.
If your doctor prescribes you a certain registered drug, but you decide not to go to the authorised drug store but to buy from a cheap website, how are you sure this is the authentic drug?

Most factories of listed manufacturers have been visited by representatives of TDF. We are in touch with listed manufacturers and vendors. We cannot guarantee that nothing can go wrong. Any dealing is between you and the seller, but if something goes wrong, we'll offer support.
I have said it better in this or other threads about fraud doll sales, If a plant makes both authentic dolls & other dolls for others that they have to know they are being used to cheat buyers then i think they need to be upfront about it & disclose it. I agree without TDF buying a doll anywhere would be even more dangerous. I praise the vendors & manufacturers who step up to the plate when a mistake or a problem doll of some sort arrives to the buyer. Just like i did yesterday with Leonard of Iron Tech Dolls & others recently & in the past since i have been a member here. Doing the right thing should be just that all the time, mistakes happen but fraud is never a mistake its deliberate always.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected the quoting

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Boobman wrote:I have said it better in this or other threads about fraud doll sales, If a plant makes both authentic dolls & other dolls for others that they have to know they are being used to cheat buyers then i think they need to be upfront about it & disclose it.
Sure, the Chinese market is not always transparent, the term "fog" has been used. But we have to be careful with rumours and accusations. Most probably TDF is the only doll forum that had their representative visiting most of the production plants. We know the owners and their agents. This is no guarantee, but being listed at TDF is serious, there are obligations.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

There is no problem w/a company making different qualities of a product. Only issue is if they try to pass off a lesser quality item as a high grade.
Fortunately is someone tries to sell me a Chevelle for $1K and it turns out to be a Chevette, I know the difference.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And that is where these TDF mfrs need to step up to the plate.
If we get asked to price match a vendor outside on TDF like alibabaebayweselldollstoo for alot less, I should not have to email the mfr and ask, will this person get he same doll as if ordered from you should I?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

alejandromtau

Post by alejandromtau »

So... A doll for 200 or 300 dollar at AliExpress would be a fair price for the average quality of this sellers?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

alejandromtau wrote:So... A doll for 200 or 300 dollar at AliExpress would be a fair price for the average quality of this sellers?
The old addage that you get what you pay for applies.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

alejandromtau,
And if her back breaks at the spine or you get some disease because of no TPE ball and you used no condom, you will be PISSED off.
You are on TDF, take your time finding a doll.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

alejandromtau wrote:So... A doll for 200 or 300 dollar at AliExpress would be a fair price for the average quality of this sellers?
Welcome to TDF! :glou:

$200.00 medical grade TPE silicone dolls from AliExpress makes fun entertainment here. :lol:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS