www.wmdolls.com

Please help. Is this eBay.ca ad legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Kinetix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Please help. Is this eBay.ca ad legit?

Post by Kinetix »

I realize this is my first post, i've been lurking in the buy and sell for a good doll, but i actually just received one of these dolls today from that exact vendor on ebay. I'm not experienced enough with dolls to tell if it's TPE or Silicon, but it's definitely either a legit WM100 with the Lovely head or a clone, either way, i'm actually really happy with the purchase, it feels well made, whether or not it holds up, time will tell. But the vendor isn't sending out blow up dolls for what it's worth.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Kinetix, can you please take some photos of her and post them here? I'd like to see what she looks like. And I'm sure some of the more experienced members here can determine the authenticity of the doll and all that jazz.

Hope to see some pix from you soon! :)

And I'm really glad your stab-in-the-dark purchase turned out well and you didn't get a blow-up doll or some horrendous knockoff!

Kinetix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kinetix »

Absolutely, uploading some images now, any particular spots to shoot to give an idea? i've got a bunch of head and body shots, one of the hands (i'm pretty sure they're just wires on the inside of the hand itself, pretty sure that's common though), the skeleton is reasonably rigid, it moves well.

also i'm just gonna host the images on one of my servers, not seeing an upload button, also i apologize for the low quality of the images.
the other thing is where the neck mates to the head, i'm not sure if i'm doing that wrong or if it's normally kind of... off i guess is the best way to describe it
I should add, the eyes are -fantastic-
Last edited by Slew on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed 'face-only' images per rule 1

Kinetix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kinetix »

It's worth adding too, i only rolled the dice on ebay because of paypals protection. I was worried it'd be junk and i'd end up having the money tied up until it was refunded. The more i compare it now to the WM100, it's definitely lacking some of the more delicate features. The coloration isn't as good on this doll as the WM100's i'm seeing on their website. Likely a knock off, either way, a solid doll.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Wow, she looks great. You're right those eyes are indeed fantastic. I don't know enough to tell if it's a knockoff or not, but from what I see she really does look splendid. Did she not come with a wig and an outfit? (lingerie or bikini). I am assuming she did. Can you post some pix with those also?

So far so good!

Kinetix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kinetix »

It did, there's a blone/pink one and a straight blonde one, both are fairly long on her, check it out.

Also came with a "heater", which appears to be a usb device you stick in her vag. Not sure how much i trust to leave that on. Also came with a vibrator.
The "lingerie" looked pretty bad in truth, there were white panties, a skirt (that's not bad), and the top was really loose fitting, wasn't very good.
Last edited by Slew on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed 'face-only' image per rule 1

INFORMATIONS