www.wmdolls.com

Please help: is --Non-verified Vendor-- legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Please help: is --Non-verified Vendor-- legit?

Post by horndude »

Very informative post. JY dolls are definitely tempting but this clarifies my worry about them. Thank you!

dolph42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolph42 »

So, is there a way to order these from an approved vendor? Cause I see a couple I really like!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

BeautifulDolls carry them and will give you a really good price! I'm looking at the 166CM doll.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you're in Europe then Sandro at DollStudio or in USA Jeff at BCD

But these dolls are variable and the ethics of this company aren't worthy of support. They are hire and fire, use and dump and that's how Ray came to resign from them as he had from Rifrano.

I'm in touch with someone who knows the boss of the company personally and there's only one thing that the company's interested in, making widgets and selling as many as possible no matter what.

The message had got through to a number of people at TDF and I was slow to believe them. I was wrong to have given JY encouragement and certainly without Ray's influence the company isn't a pretty picture.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dolph42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolph42 »

staycool64 wrote:BeautifulDolls carry them and will give you a really good price! I'm looking at the 166CM doll.
Man, they have some great models there! Just wished they did layaway!

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

dolph42 wrote:So, is there a way to order these from an approved vendor? Cause I see a couple I really like!
Yes, several TDF approved vendors sell JYs. I recommend you go to the vendors page from the TDF home page and surf the vendors to find one you want to deal with.

JY's mission to design and manufacture superior quality (and hot!!) dolls and make them available to us end consumers at a price below the competition has predictably irked others in the industry. The middleman vendors see their profit margins squeezed with the lower prices and don't like the option to buy JYs direct from the factory or from mass retailers. You'll find alot of JY bashing here on TDF, but the TDF staff takes a respectable and appreciated high road regarding JY. Personally, I applaud JY for their bold attempt to make quality dolls available at prices regular folks can afford. So, I ignored all the sour grapes noise and now have a totally awesome JY that just doesn't have any of the issues other complain about with some other brands of popular dolls.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, JY makes beautiful dolls, but beauty is only skin deep.
And of course, all dolls have issues.
But what matters to you, might not be as important to another.
For example, Begog's had to repair his JY, but still likes her better than his YL he got from me.
So, of course, we adopt out JY dolls, but numbers do not lie about this type of hinged neck!
Ok, up to twenty JY dolls sold, 2 bad necks does not equal high quality in my book.
So if anyone is thinking of getting a JY doll or any doll with a hinged neck, I suggest tight joints on the neck bolts.
Both people got dolls who neck went bad going side to side.
Even if getting the new Jinsan skeleton, I am going to suggest the same because it might be the "nature of the beast."
Just like if someone wants built in, I will ask the person if they know the risks of rust due to the TPE ball, but besides us at BCD and Doll Studio, I am willing to bet no other vendors do this.
I am sure as time goes on, things will improve.
Sort of like a new car on consumer reports.
BCD

Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”

There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
Jeff and BCD:
I do not have vast experience with other vendors, as I made my first and only, so far, purchase through Jeff. I have spoken with several other people however, and even read some transcripts of email correspondence between a few vendors and their customers. So, I believe I can reach a fairly reliable conclusion.
BCD and Jeff, is possibly the most awesome vendor on TDF.
My purchase is complete and over, but Jeff still emails me. He followed up, on his own, inquiring after my purchase of Saya. Asking how things were going, if I was pleased with her, if anything needed fixing or looking after or if I needed any help.

Now, maybe this is all part of his great evil genius plan to rule the doll world, but that was an absolute perfect touch to the already awesome experience I had with the pre-purchase, purchase, and waiting periods of the whole process. A vendor that cares enough to follow up, even though I was not running around raging or bad mouthing anything about my experience.
He took the time to let me get to know Saya, and then check in and make sure nothing at all was amiss.

I said previously, Jeff calls BCD customers his family, and you really do feel like you are part of the family with the way Jeff tries to move mountains to get you from wanting to owning exactly what you are after. Even following up with me, even after I dropped that story-long first impressions that gave him fantastic marks and praise.
It shows he truly gives a crap, and if absolutely everything had gone wrong and I was not happy with Saya in the least, I have the distinct impression the man would have drop shipped me a dozen more dolls if that was what it took to get me the doll I wanted.

I am following my plan for getting my second, and final, doll now. There was not even a question in my mind with whom I would be doing business with.
Jeff and BCD are my sole vendor for anything doll related.

If anyone reading this is on the fence of a vendor to pick, I strongly suggest you check in with Jeff. He will do everything that is humanly possible, and possibly a bit of inhumanly possible, to get you exactly what you are after.
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

dolph42,
All you need to do is ask if they will do layaway for you?
Now, you need to also take into account the weight.
A real heavy doll might not be the best choice for your first doll.
Staycool is use to handling dolls so a 85 lb JY 166, no problem for him.
And if you want true lay away, with no delays, you should see what we did for JC9.
His order was placed for his doll and she has not been paid in full yet.
Why?
It is his second doll he got from us.
The first doll he could have got from another vendor for less, but decided to join the BCD family instead.
I trust him, he trust me and that is what this industry is all about.
Take care of your people
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The middleman vendors see their profit margins squeezed with the lower prices
You are not even in the ball park.
I can make more selling a JY for less than other dolls, but I easily talked two people into getting DOLL4EVER dolls.
Better made IMHO
TDF certified
As far as JY going south, Harem is right.
My guy was suppose to get a free doll, but the story changed...
Body only
$200 to ship
Why the F%^* should my guy have to pay $200 for a new body when the neck broke down in less than a month an the vagina started to fall apart?
Pictures attached.
Can you answer that?
He should not have to....
I PAID the $200.
Of course, the same thing could happen with a WM doll, but Luca or Eric NEVER would ask for shipping.
So, already, I am seeing how things are changing since Ray left.

BUYER BEWARE and make sure your TDF vendor will take care of you if things go wrong

NECK VIDEO
https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?u=ht ... z=66098629
Attachments
IMG_6585.jpg
IMG_6585.jpg (13.19 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
IMG_5893.jpg
IMG_5893.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
The middleman vendors see their profit margins squeezed with the lower prices
I can make more selling a JY for less than other dolls
Yes, and this is my point. JY has a lower manufacturer’s price relative to their value. Vendors can choose to layer on a bigger markup to make more profit off end consumers, but that may not be sustainable as the dolls are made available through lower margin distributors like mass retailers and factory stores, and end consumers discover less expensive places to buy the same doll. In the end, JY’s strategy will pull retail prices down to very affordable levels. A win win for JY and us end consumers. Competitors will either follow suit, tolerate lower market share partially offset by high prices, or try to smear JY hoping they go away before they spoil the party. But, then there are the apparent decent quality dolls available on Amazon for under $1000 with 2 day free shipping to deal with. The industry is changing fast.

There are pictures all over TDF of examples of many brand’s dolls that have one issue or another. WM, for example, has more than their share of posts showing damage, defect or some other thing the owner isn’t happy about. But like your few examples of JY defects, I don’t think the defective WM examples mean the brand is faulty or that we should avoid Jinsan made products all together.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

QL57812 wrote:WM, for example, has more than their share of posts showing damage, defect or some other thing the owner isn’t happy about. But like your few examples of JY defects, I don’t think the defective WM examples mean the brand is faulty or that we should avoid Jinsan made products all together.
I think this statement is spot-on. All doll makers have issues, some more, others less. There was a time when I got three defective WM-140 in a month. They did not even have a neck thread and Sam (who is a TDF-accredited OEM manufacturer) sent me a thread cutter to fix them myself. At least crap like this didn't happen with JY (yet). *Knock on wood*.

However, everything boils down to trust. And that - leading back to the initial question - has become an issue again with JY. Vendors like --Non-verified Vendor-- were always and are now again a problem because the distribution channels become fuzzy. I guess that is one of the issues that prevents TDF management to list JY.

At least JY does now list authorized vendors on their official site, and --Non-verified Vendor-- is not among them.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

superx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superx »

I just bought a 153 direct from JY and am very happy with her. Lets see if she passes the test of time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, it deals with trust. People will not buy anything from someone they do not trust.
And I have said over and over again, there is no such thing as a perfect doll..
RIGHT NOW, there seems to be an issue with the necks.
So..what will they do about it?

I wrote JY in regards to the neck "to liaise with the factory floor foreman to ensure the joints are checked prior to casting. It would also be an idea to get confirmation that they have not change chassis component suppliers, as they may be getting inferior components and not be aware of it until someone tells them to check, as this could be the cause of the issue, such as inferior nuts and bolts for example, while having the same classification for thread size, have greater tolerances, thus do not tension and hold tension (tightness) as well as components with superior higher tolerances. So it could be a component supplier issue as well, but they can not fix it unless they are aware of what to look for."

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Y’all are starting to scare me since my first doll was a jy. :/

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:

I wrote JY in regards to the neck "to liaise with the factory floor foreman to ensure the joints are checked prior to casting. It would also be an idea to get confirmation that they have not change chassis component suppliers, as they may be getting inferior components and not be aware of it until someone tells them to check, as this could be the cause of the issue, such as inferior nuts and bolts for example, while having the same classification for thread size, have greater tolerances, thus do not tension and hold tension (tightness) as well as components with superior higher tolerances. So it could be a component supplier issue as well, but they can not fix it unless they are aware of what to look for."
Now that is a fantastic idea Jeff, insiteful and brilliant, as this may not be an issue limitted to one doll maker, especially if multiple doll makers are buying components from the same suppliers, like we all know they do :wink:

Feel free to share any response, as the issue may not be limmited to JY dolls.

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS