www.wmdolls.com

Experience with ZLdoll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Duboy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Experience with ZLdoll

Post by Duboy »

Hello dear all,

I came across the website of http://www.--Non-verified Vendor-- and was surprised by their low prices. Has anyone have experience buying a doll from this company?

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Greetings Duboy

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Experience with ZLdoll

Post by optical delusion »

here is a very common doll being sold by its manufacturer wm dolls

http://wmdollshop.com/47-ft-d-cup/

here is the same doll being sold on that site

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/wholesale/140cm- ... nessa.html

if its less than half what the manufacturer sells it for then that should sound an alarm

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Basic101 »

I know that this is an old post but just want to put in my bit. I was doing actual research for e commerce and data collection for for yearly scam and what not in 2017 for Australia scam aware and prevention. One of the 100 of site that I went to doing and accessing the business in Australia online market. Long story short I had many report about this ZLdoll site to do a full investigation and buy a brand product from them eg. wm doll ect. Sorry for the long ass explanation, end of investigation is that they are a scamming website selling counterfeit doll and fake product. DO NOT EVER BUY FFROM THEM its all a big scam and fake counterfeit low quality doll that are dangerous. counterfit doll under the big brand name with stolen picture. Just go with an approve vendor for the safest bet.

Hometown Hero

Post by Hometown Hero »

--Non-verified Vendor-- is not a scam sight. I ordered and received a great doll at an excellent price, and they even allowed me to customize the eye color in something different than what the doll was supposed to have. They are not on the same level as a $3000 real doll perhaps, but for under $1000 their dolls are excellent.

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Basic101 »

Hometown Hero wrote:--Non-verified Vendor-- is not a scam sight. I ordered and received a great doll at an excellent price, and they even allowed me to customize the eye color in something different than what the doll was supposed to have. They are not on the same level as a $3000 real doll perhaps, but for under $1000 their dolls are excellent.
I have nothing against you Mate for buying from them, Trust me I been there done that. Real branded one can be expensive I know but if you save up for the real branded one it is on a different level and much better. I been in the same boat 3 years ago bought a doll from them for the reason in my earlier post they claim it to be a WM doll but when it arrive it was not and if you match the doll up to all the post and picture here on the TDF by other member it is a clear fake. I bought a real WM doll a few year back 170cm H-cup, have a look at my review and doll pic hereviewtopic.php?f=417&t=134120 Trust me the real thing is super squishier everywhere and quality level is better. I had both real WM and Fake one I know what Im talking about. Again i'm not trying to be hostile and say that what you have now is a bad thing its what we can each find our-self getting and are happy with.

Hometown Hero

Post by Hometown Hero »

I have no doubt that a $3000 doll is incredible. But for $700, the doll I got was incredible. I am not a veteran to sex dolls, but I am to quality sex toys. If you check the buyer comments on any of the dolls they sell you will see how happy people are with them. I just think its rather unfair as well as inaccurate to call them a scam site or claim that they are fake because they most definitely are not. They are not pretending to sell you the top end dolls at their minimal price, they are simply selling an excellent doll at a price that makes them a steal, and the doll you receive is exactly what you are shown. A lot of people will never allow themselves to justify spending a down payment on a new car to essentially buy a masturbation aid. But they can justify spending less than a grand on one. But to each their own, as the saying goes. I just felt that slandering and discrediting a seller with a near 100% buyer satisfaction rate is uncalled for.

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Basic101 »

They are fake, every image on there site are stolen from WM and other Brand. you need to read the rule of TDF about counterfeit. you are openly supporting and recommending people to buy form counterfeiters. I was being nice before about it but im just going to report you now. All the rating on there site are fake.

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

I Bought from Zldoll before I found the forums. Delivered as shown when ordered... don't believe these are counterfeit maybe 2nds , flawed dolls or old stock that the factory possibly bulk sell off.
They don't Market or Claim these as being WM SM OR or any other mfg.
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

dummpy

Post by dummpy »

Bought the torso listed at $189, a little small and a little hard. Works fine good value. This piece is a Chevy not a BMW. Considering a doll from them because of actual experience.

INFORMATIONS