www.wmdolls.com

Is "siliconedolls.ca" Legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
love_doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Is "siliconedolls.ca" Legit?

Post by love_doll »

Is this website a scam???

I'm thinking of buying my first doll from there.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Is "siliconedolls.ca" Legit?

Post by RGC_0767 »

I believe I did see a post somewhere, that it just might be... others here with more experience will know.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Some major red flags there - I wouldn't trust it. Any company that confuses silicon for TPE is either ignorant or deliberately engaging in misinformation...

From their website: "This doll made of medical silicone material TPE. TPE is a new type of silicone, which can be stretched up to 5.5 times length and is very soft!"

That statement is entirely false! Go with a TDF approved vendor. It's totally worth it for the peace of mind and service/support you'll receive.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

They sell copies. Plain and simple. I am in this industry for so long that I already recognize it... They are buying cheap dolls from a copy factory and sell like genuine wm or yldolls... I saw photos of copied heads from yldoll on that website... Better go with a tdf vendor so you can be sure...
Here is my website:
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/
We are the oldest tfd vendor from China on this forum.
Anyway, you will be ok buying from any vendor here! We are all legit getting dolls from the same factory. If you have any questions contact me:
beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

They are buying cheap dolls from a manufacturer we recognise and not approved at TDF for a reason, and selling them at double price.

Better go to a reliable vendor and or manufacturer. Wait, do your homework on the forum. Look at every manufacturer, decide what doll you want and why, and then choose whether to buy from the manufacturer direct or from a vendor, and then decide which vendor.

You might want a Chinese vendor and some are known to take very special care of their customers or you might want a vendor in your country.

Don't get seduced by the pictures. Don't get fooled by getting a doll too heavy to handle. We see it time and time again.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Adventurer wrote:Some major red flags there - I wouldn't trust it. Any company that confuses silicon for TPE is either ignorant or deliberately engaging in misinformation...

From their website: "This doll made of medical silicone material TPE. TPE is a new type of silicone, which can be stretched up to 5.5 times length and is very soft!"

That statement is entirely false! Go with a TDF approved vendor. It's totally worth it for the peace of mind and service/support you'll receive.
Even a car salesman nowadays has little knowledge about the vehicles they sell. Ummmm it has WiFi!!! lol

love_doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by love_doll »

Thanks for the replies guys.

They have a 100cm silicone doll for $850. Surely that is a good deal?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

love_doll wrote:Thanks for the replies guys.

They have a 100cm silicone doll for $850. Surely that is a good deal?
Considering what everyone has pointed out so far, all of which I agree with, that $850 deal probably isn't worth it.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

love_doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by love_doll »

Guess I'll stick with a reliable vendor from TDF :mrgreen:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

love_doll wrote:Guess I'll stick with a reliable vendor from TDF :mrgreen:
We can give you this price for Valentines Promotion we run now :)
Contact us if you're interested. You'll be sure that you will get a doll from the right factory...

beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com ;)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you are in the USA and want a 100CM doll, get from Don.
He is a phone call away.
Try picking up a phone and calling a vendor in China for help
If you live in the UK, I'd tell you get a doll from Phil at the Doll House.
IMHO, 100CM doll is like throwing your money down the toilet.
Look at how many are resold on TDF.
Why?
They look SO nice in the photoshoots
Then she arrives and reality KICKS IN!
If you want a high quality life size doll for about $1295, feel free to contact us.
But many bypass us because of our non traditional esoteric website and that is THEIR Loss.
There is MUST be a very good reason why two MFRS on TDF, SM and 6yE, picked us over so many other vendors to promote their dolls.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with
TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DillyDolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DillyDolly »

love_doll wrote:Guess I'll stick with a reliable vendor from TDF :mrgreen:
Wise choice.

With several TDF approved vendors offering legit service in this very thread, really no reason not to.

INFORMATIONS