www.wmdolls.com

Any site using PayPal should be legit right??

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any site using PayPal should be legit right??

Post by LoversJD »

MonAmour wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:King mansion?
You were taken!
In fact, paypal could claim they will not cover you due to the nature of the article you purchased.
Sad, but true.
BCD

It's important to note- Doll vendors that use PayPal are violating their policy of use. PayPal prohibits the sale of "adult" products and products that are manufactured after the payment; all sale items must be in stock and available to ship immediately. For sales on eBay the loophole is that the site is not selling the adult product the eBay member is. For legit and scam vendors accepting PayPal it is a ticking time bomb. At any time PayPal may discover what they're accepting payments for and the account will be terminated. This is the same for most credit card processing companies such as Authorize Net.

I don't accept PayPal directly because of this. I think people are brainwashed to believe PayPal is the best way to pay online when it isn't. Your credit card company will back your purchase just as much as PayPal would.

If you want to shut down the scam sites that you ordered a bum doll from using PayPal, call PayPal and let them know what you purchased. PayPal will delete their account and that's one less way they can take payments.
What you just said didn't make allot of sense to me. I have been awarded a refund by PayPal (RE: My earlier post). I told them it was embarrassing to make a claim like this, however, the agent laughed and told me everyone in the office has had at-least one like my claim. He explained they handle the sale like they would for any other sale (using a kettle as an example). He told me about the fakes being sent out ect (my bank also talked as if they were aware of the issue - Lloyds).

Maybe the policies are different in the UK than in other countries? Because they all took really good care of me.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Paul79
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Paul79 »

Thanks all for your answers!
I have researched a bit and I found that paypal permits to sell/buy adult products (at least in the US). They may have different policies for different countries.

"We permit U.S.-only transactions for certain sexually oriented physical goods that are physically delivered to the customer"
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/arti ... ces-faq569

Thanks for sharing your (bad) experiences but I really feel safe paying by PayPal. Every single time I have had a complaint with a vendor for other products they have always solved the dispute or I have got my money back.

Yes yes, I know "stick with TDF approved vendors" but they are so expensive!! I am sure that there are many other legit vendors that don't appear in this list. This forum can't approve vendors indefinitely.

If I find a business that offers PayPal as paying method, they answer all my questions quickly and the deliver the doll in less than a week, I think I can trust them. At least I wanted to share my experience with you. I found a website with cheap dolls and I risked it. It was worth it and I want to share with you my discoverment.

This is the website where I got Anna, my new doll.
https://www.sexdolls-usa.com/pages/all-dolls

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Paul79 wrote:Thanks all for your answers!
I have researched a bit and I found that paypal permits to sell/buy adult products (at least in the US). They may have different policies for different countries.

"We permit U.S.-only transactions for certain sexually oriented physical goods that are physically delivered to the customer"

Thanks for sharing your (bad) experiences but I really feel safe paying by PayPal. Every single time I have had a complaint with a vendor for other products they have always solved the dispute or I have got my money back.

Yes yes, I know "stick with TDF approved vendors" but they are so expensive!! I am sure that there are many other legit vendors that don't appear in this list. This forum can't approve vendors indefinitely.

If I find a business that offers PayPal as paying method, they answer all my questions quickly and the deliver the doll in less than a week, I think I can trust them. At least I wanted to share my experience with you. I found a website with cheap dolls and I risked it. It was worth it and I want to share with you my discoverment.

Well the website is better and more "detailed" than most 8)
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Are the doll pages from advertisements on this forum legit? For example those which are shown under this thread? Can we be sure about it? Thanks for answer.
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

lover1 wrote:Are the doll pages from advertisements on this forum legit? For example those which are shown under this thread? Can we be sure about it? Thanks for answer.
All the vendor and manufacturers in the adds sections are legit :) Vendors and Manufacturers that have be verified, will also have their own forum section.

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

This is certainly news to me. PayPal shut me down for selling adult products.

The reason TDF approved vendor are "expensive" is because we all provide OEM dolls, not knock offs. You are more than welcome to buy a cheaper doll. Before you do I would suggest reading some of the stories of those that have bought the cheap doll only to have it fall apart. Yes you can use your PayPal protection or Amazon Prime protection but what's the point? I have yet to hear of someone saying "a broken doll that I can't use is better than no doll at all."

These are not OEM dolls. You can tell by looking at the pictures that are not factory pictures.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sexdolls-usa.com has gotta be a scam. On their site it says TPE is a new silicone. TPE and silicone are 2 vastly different materials and can NOT be the same. Those guys are full of shit scam artists.......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Paul79
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Paul79 »

gonestill77 wrote:Sexdolls-usa.com has gotta be a scam. On their site it says TPE is a new silicone. TPE and silicone are 2 vastly different materials and can NOT be the same. Those guys are full of shit scam artists.......
Well maybe they want to say to people who don't know what is TPE that it is an "evolution" of silicone.
Anyway, I ordered one of their dolls and it has arrived in 3 days and the quality seems good. It doesn't smell and the touch is.. wonderful! ahhhh I could be touching her breasts until I die :razz:

So obviously is not a scam, I just wanted to share it because their price is the cheapest I have found.
I just like to be honest, and if I find something good I want to share it!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

TPE has nothing to do with silicone. Totally different material.
Good luck.......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Paul79 wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Sexdolls-usa.com has gotta be a scam. On their site it says TPE is a new silicone. TPE and silicone are 2 vastly different materials and can NOT be the same. Those guys are full of shit scam artists.......
Well maybe they want to say to people who don't know what is TPE that it is an "evolution" of silicone.
Anyway, I ordered one of their dolls and it has arrived in 3 days and the quality seems good. It doesn't smell and the touch is.. wonderful! ahhhh I could be touching her breasts until I die :razz:

So obviously is not a scam, I just wanted to share it because their price is the cheapest I have found.
I just like to be honest, and if I find something good I want to share it!
Can you send pictures of your doll?

Anyways, there is a reason why people keep telling you to only buy from TDF vendors. These vendors have been confirmed to be actual vendors, and not selling counterfeit dolls, running a scam, etc. Dolls are so "Expensive" because they are 60-110 Lbs of Of rubber plastic and steel and is labor extensive to make. Do you realize how many hundreds of dollars alone it cost just to SHIP 80 Pounds? Not to mention overseas, which most of these dolls are made in Asia? Well that's apart of the price. It cost money to make the metal skeletons, to make molds, to pay workers to fill the molds and work on the dolls, to put makeup on, and to make sure your not getting junk broken dolls, the shipping cost, shipping material, wigs, clothes, customs, etc.

This vendor looks sketchy, and I highly doubt you have gotten a legit doll on your hands. even if you did, there is no telling how shitty their quality control is. If you managed somehow to get a legit doll somehow, that isn't broken, you have won the lottery. However, I, and I hope others will recommend people to stay away from that site.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Anyone can use PayPal. No matter if fair businessman or a scamer.
Main problem of PayPal is:
Your money goes immeditelly to the seller (or scammer).
Yes, you are assured, but only to the balance heigh of receiver .
In bad case you can get a mail from PayPal:
Sorry, there were not enough money to fulfil your rights.
A few years ago, I met this policy personally.
Thats why Im refusing to use this service until today.

Guys please, are there changes right now?

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Fireball wrote:Anyone can use PayPal. No matter if fair businessman or a scamer.
Main problem of PayPal is:
Your money goes immeditelly to the seller (or scammer).
Yes, you are assured, but only to the balance heigh of receiver .
In bad case you can get a mail from PayPal:
Sorry, there were not enough money to fulfil your rights.
A few years ago, I met this policy personally.
Thats why Im refusing to use this service until today.

Guys please, are there changes right now?

I would only use paypal on eCommerce. I wouldn't use it for purchasing a doll.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

tanman9990 wrote:I would only use paypal on eCommerce. I wouldn't use it for purchasing a doll.
Possibly the best answer.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Well, I have to say, I also Eyed this E bay listing.... Hrm, I wonder how many Doll sales companies are in Allen, TX?
I am betting these are one in the same. and they are possibly clones at a lower quality. (also preconfigured) no choices

See listing here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Sex-L ... 3043396212

I wonder why the Doll's faces are blurred out? That raises a flag with me right off.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Please forgive the double post... I am new and can't edit my previous post to add this...

Yet more red flag raisers....

From the website previously mentioned:

Why order from us?

Because we can offer cheaper prices than our competitors for the following reasons:

We work with tighter profit margins than our competitors.
We don't have a physical store to maintain, just a warehouse. We work directly with the suppliers.
We don't offer many customization options, we only sell preconfigured quick sale dolls. We save time preparing each order. All this helps us to keep cheaper prices than our competitors.
We include a 2 months warranty on every order.
We offer PayPal as paying method, which is an anti-fraud tool. It is impossible to get scammed if you use PayPal.
If you are not happy when you receive your package, tell us why. If we fail to satisfy you, you can always open a PayPal dispute and get your money back.

See this link for source: https://www.sexdolls-usa.com/products/alice-140cm-b-cup
I really do not think those are actual correct pictures... I have seen the same things all over ALi Express and any other site that sells for cheap.
Sounds to me like they will possibly rise to the challenge and fight your dispute by some means the consumer probably don't know about. or a loophole

I really hope this can help someone.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

INFORMATIONS