www.wmdolls.com

My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

Post by Fireball »

Dear friends, I dont wanna start a flame, Im just describing my true experiences at AE.

About more than 18 months ago I decided to buy my first doll.
I have very long positive AE experience, I discussed about it here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&start=15.
Im a Diamond mebmer with almost 1000 purchases.
I have read many warnings against buy a doll at AE here at TDF. I have readed them thoroughly.
I thought: the doll will be a sexual partner, not a Miss World. If I like her, everythink is OK, no matter who is the doll seller, what is his name, what is doll model No. or head No. etc.
I was also interested in quality and halthy material.
Saving some money will be a big benefit.
Of course, as everyone else, I required maximum quality possible for minimum money - that is
ideal purchase :)
First of all, I made many weeks deep sexdoll indiustry study. Because of much better price, its cons and pros, I decided to buy a TPE doll. WMDoll.
But how do I determine, that the doll is WMDolls genuine product and not a fake? Of course, simple. There is a security scratch card with unique security code, which can be confirmed at WMDolls website.
So I was theoretically prepared for the real "business" :)

Because I did not met any fraud in the past, I finally decided to use my favourite eshop - AliExpress.

Before that I have emailed WMDolls factory by web form, and asked about existence of original WMDolls store at AE. During mail comm with WMDolls representative I was informed, that there is no official store. I was also informed, not directly, but between the lines, about existence of a few stores at AE, who orders a bigger amount their dolls. I also asked them about possibility of lower prices of the same original dolls, selled by these sellers. The answer was simple: WMDolls factory (as every else) does not produce just and only 100% perfect products. There are various quality products - 100% perfect dolls A grade, they are selling by themselves and their official channels, and the lower, but acceptable quality products grade B, also with much lighter final inspection, what are selled by such "noname" sellers.
Possible B grade imperfections:
- color issues (my 161cm DD-cup color is not normal/natural/yellow, an also is not white - it is st. between)
- asymmetrical proportions (my 14Ocm A-cup has rigt bum half a bit smaller than the left one), slightly asymmetric head under the wig etc.
- skeleton issues (various joints stifnesses at one body, skeleton placement inside mold etc.)
- very light surface deffects, which can be easily powdered to invisibity atc.
But all of them are made by WMDolls from the Jinsan TPE, currently the best material in the sexdoll TPE market.

I have found two stores (runned by the same seller, known to me as J.C.). These stores are using dropshipping method of business. I hope, you know, what this term means. Until today I have ordered four WMDolls and five heads, 2x140cm A-cup, 1x155cm A/B-cup and 1x161cm DD-cup of "lower" quality products, for very interesting and both sides agreed lower price, than published by these sellers. For the first time, in 11/2016, I was very wonder, what this term "lower quality" means. I have got detailed photos of such "deffects". The first time buy was 161cm DD-cup doll with additional head, which has two finger wires placed out of the finger central axes. Their eccentricity was visible by very slightly darker finger skin. Until today these marks did not get worse, than the first day was, when I opened the box. All of them were perfect for me. During frequently powderings, these "darker" marks simply disappeared. They are invisible now.
Of course, I have got original WMDolls security cards to each one doll. Codes were confirmed as genuine at WMDolls website.
The communication with this seller was allways stright and clear. I have got objective photos of "defects", packed product and of course detailed freight infos. During one week the doll arrived.

These are current photos of the second buy (140cm A-cup), used about 3 times a week. This means, the doll is in sexy "business" more than 14 months. You can make your own decission, see attached photos.

If you are interestd, I can describe also my one-time experience of "noname" doll buy at AliBaba.
I bought a copy of the same 140cm A-cup doll.
The doll was much cheaper, communication was a bit more difficult, and the product did not satisfy me as the WMDolls original. It was just a WMDoll copy. Such buy should be interestng for not sophisticated people, who are not familiar with WMDoll standards. For them it is a very good buy.
Attachments
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG (3.42 MiB) Viewed 6150 times
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 6150 times
DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG (2.47 MiB) Viewed 6150 times
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 6150 times
DSC_0203.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG (2.53 MiB) Viewed 6150 times
DSC_0192.JPG
DSC_0192.JPG (3.2 MiB) Viewed 6150 times
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 6150 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

Post by haremlover »

Interesting experiences and helpfully documented.

The truth of the matter is that as soon as one puts one's toe into the water of these sources you are exposed to risks of how very hot or extremely cold the water is and as to whether there's a shark or electric eel concealed in the mud.

TDF vendor JapaneseSexToys tells me about customers' experiences. One's lucky to get good TPE and often ends up with something less than pleasant.

For my part I ended up buying what I discovered to be a fake doll from someone else and that doll's a real waste of money and I don't know what to do with her :-(

It's a matter of pot luck and it's great to see that you happen to have had better than average experience.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

editit

Post by editit »

What is the line or dent on her left thigh? Is that the way she came or something else happen?
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

editit wrote:What is the line or dent on her left thigh? Is that the way she came or something else happen?
It is on both thigs.
It is my own fault.
I left weared a very narrow stockings for a long time. I dicovered it just before making these photos.
As allways, these marks will disappear during a few days....

You can also see a light line at right part of her chest.
This is a mark of my favorite lubricant. Now it is clean :)

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote:It's a matter of pot luck and it's great to see that you happen to have had better than average experience.
Dear friend, I just try to help understand people, that there is not only scam at AE.
There are many good people, who likes to trade and making a business with them is a pleasure.
There is an important thing, which everybody need to know, before making AE purchases.
You need to know the chinese mentality.
Chinese people likes decency, nice words and patience.
They are the same.
If you wanna gain your rights, you must not be crude and nasty.
I also had a few problems in the past, but with this knowledge you can be always sattisfied.
I spent there many tens thousands bucks and there were problems with a few dollars...
Also thank you for your good words. Im pretty sure, I will stay at AE as a sattisfied customer in the future.

I have also AliBaba experience, I can publish...

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I agree with Harem. Sometimes you get lucky especially if you do your research. The low prices for dolls on any site are enticing and if someone isn't aware of the scams then the rest is history.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

MonAmour wrote:I agree with Harem. Sometimes you get lucky especially if you do your research. The low prices for dolls on any site are enticing and if someone isn't aware of the scams then the rest is history.
Yes, I fully agree.
Poor preparation means allways higher risk... Fortunately, it is not my cup of tea.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Fireball wrote:Dear friends, I dont wanna start a flame, Im just describing my true experiences at AE.

About more than 18 months ago I decided to buy my first doll.
I have very long positive AE experience, I discussed about it here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&start=15.
Im a Diamond mebmer with almost 1000 purchases.
I have read many warnings against buy a doll at AE here at TDF. I have readed them thoroughly.
I thought: the doll will be a sexual partner, not a Miss World. If I like her, everythink is OK, no matter who is the doll seller, what is his name, what is doll model No. or head No. etc.
I was also interested in quality and halthy material.
Saving some money will be a big benefit.
Of course, as everyone else, I required maximum quality possible for minimum money - that is
ideal purchase :)
First of all, I made many weeks deep sexdoll indiustry study. Because of much better price, its cons and pros, I decided to buy a TPE doll. WMDoll.
But how do I determine, that the doll is WMDolls genuine product and not a fake? Of course, simple. There is a security scratch card with unique security code, which can be confirmed at WMDolls website.
So I was theoretically prepared for the real "business" :)

Because I did not met any fraud in the past, I finally decided to use my favourite eshop - AliExpress.

Before that I have emailed WMDolls factory by web form, and asked about existence of original WMDolls store at AE. During mail comm with WMDolls representative I was informed, that there is no official store. I was also informed, not directly, but between the lines, about existence of a few stores at AE, who orders a bigger amount their dolls. I also asked them about possibility of lower prices of the same original dolls, selled by these sellers. The answer was simple: WMDolls factory (as every else) does not produce just and only 100% perfect products. There are various quality products - 100% perfect dolls A grade, they are selling by themselves and their official channels, and the lower, but acceptable quality products grade B, also with much lighter final inspection, what are selled by such "noname" sellers.
Possible B grade imperfections:
- color issues (my 161cm DD-cup color is not normal/natural/yellow, an also is not white - it is st. between)
- asymmetrical proportions (my 14Ocm A-cup has rigt bum half a bit smaller than the left one), slightly asymmetric head under the wig etc.
- skeleton issues (various joints stifnesses at one body, skeleton placement inside mold etc.)
- very light surface deffects, which can be easily powdered to invisibity atc.
But all of them are made by WMDolls from the Jinsan TPE, currently the best material in the sexdoll TPE market.

I have found two stores (runned by the same seller, known to me as J.C.). These stores are using dropshipping method of business. I hope, you know, what this term means. Until today I have ordered four WMDolls and five heads, 2x140cm A-cup, 1x155cm A/B-cup and 1x161cm DD-cup of "lower" quality products, for very interesting and both sides agreed lower price, than published by these sellers. For the first time, in 11/2016, I was very wonder, what this term "lower quality" means. I have got detailed photos of such "deffects". The first time buy was 161cm DD-cup doll with additional head, which has two finger wires placed out of the finger central axes. Their eccentricity was visible by very slightly darker finger skin. Until today these marks did not get worse, than the first day was, when I opened the box. All of them were perfect for me. During frequently powderings, these "darker" marks simply disappeared. They are invisible now.
Of course, I have got original WMDolls security cards to each one doll. Codes were confirmed as genuine at WMDolls website.
The communication with this seller was allways stright and clear. I have got objective photos of "defects", packed product and of course detailed freight infos. During one week the doll arrived.

These are current photos of the second buy (140cm A-cup), used about 3 times a week. This means, the doll is in sexy "business" more than 14 months. You can make your own decission, see attached photos.

If you are interestd, I can describe also my one-time experience of "noname" doll buy at AliBaba.
I bought a copy of the same 140cm A-cup doll.
The doll was much cheaper, communication was a bit more difficult, and the product did not satisfy me as the WMDolls original. It was just a WMDoll copy. Such buy should be interestng for not sophisticated people, who are not familiar with WMDoll standards. For them it is a very good buy.
You have a very interesting profile.
15 posts in four years.
Don't be such a stranger. We'd love to get to know you.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Guys, I have got a few PMs asking details.
For those, who will ask, I need to tell this:
I like this site.
Im not sure, if it is a good idea to write any commercials to "unverified" stores.
I have no other connection to these stores, except my customer rule.
I just tried to understand people, that there is ńot only scam at AE...
Sorry for this.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thanks Fireball
MG

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Dollyman25442 wrote: You have a very interesting profile.
15 posts in four years.
Don't be such a stranger. We'd love to get to know you.
Maybe I don't fully understand.
What exactly do you think, I should unhide?
15 posts in four years?
Im some kind of introvert.
Im not a poster, who tries to tell people something at all costs,
until I have (maybe) interesting info.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

FYSA, they are clearly one of the best, but NOT the best...that is up to dispute, ok?
Great job taking seconds.
Great job finding a legit seller in a fish of sharks.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

Etshy

Post by Etshy »

HI Fireball
I'm new here and I search for my first buy.
Obviously I found AE but I don't know how to know if the doll will be good or bad fake ?
Can you link some legit seller you know (if it's authorized to post links?)

Thanks a lot for your feedback about AE btw.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

If you want to be as safe as possible, then order the dolls listing by the number of orders/reviews. On the top of the list you would find the one with 143 orders/ 64 reviews. I think anything more than 10 orders is safe to go, although I can't imagine why should a vendor sell a fake doll. B-grade, or high quality clone, maybe, but fake?

Having said that, I have my second doll stuck at US customs. Based on sample of 2, I recommend FedEx over UPS, which goes through different route.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Etshy wrote:HI Fireball
I'm new here and I search for my first buy.
Obviously I found AE but I don't know how to know if the doll will be good or bad fake ?
Can you link some legit seller you know (if it's authorized to post links?)

Thanks a lot for your feedback about AE btw.
I don't really know this website, I don't know about the sellers, I don't know if I can trust any of the information found there either from the seller or the website itself. Maybe some people have rolled the dice with their money and had a decent outcome. Cool beans and more power to them. BUT, what I do know is that the approved vendors and manufacturers here on TDF have a proven track record with some of the toughest doll critics on the planet. These doll owners know their stuff, some have been living it for decades. And if a seller can establish themselves with a tough crowd like this, then they have earned it. Personally, I will stick to "better safe than sorry" when it comes down to my money, cc info, personal data, and purchase.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS