www.wmdolls.com

My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

ccrider32759 wrote:BUT, what I do know is that the approved vendors and manufacturers here on TDF have a proven track record with some of the toughest doll critics on the planet. These doll owners know their stuff, some have been living it for decades. And if a seller can establish themselves with a tough crowd like this, then they have earned it. Personally, I will stick to "better safe than sorry" when it comes down to my money, cc info, personal data, and purchase.
Yeah, we TDF members can be one tough bunch when it comes to doll manufacturers and vendors. :lol:

But that's why we're the first and the best. :mrgreen:

That being said, we can't just throw caution into the wind, rest upon our laurels and let ourselves say "oh, I f**ked up on this purchase, it was just a tiny error," no. If we got sold something that was misrepresented and received as something different than ordered, like for instance, we paid $450 for something like this:
JY's picture, not mine.
JY's picture, not mine.
Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe 19.jpg (344.13 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
But got this instead:
Sorry, took a screenshot from Don Delano's video, "The Mon Amour Toujours Story"...
Sorry, took a screenshot from Don Delano's video, "The Mon Amour Toujours Story"...
Screenshot_2018-02-15-03-01-39.png (704.16 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
I, too, would be pissed!

(Just an illustrative example. I actually got the doll I ordered as shown in the JY Dolls factory photo, but TDF won't let me show mine here. Go to her Twitter, @BiancaTilbrook, to see. I went through a TDF vendor, Mon Amour Toujours, for mine.)

But yeah, I'd rather trust a TDF vendor with my personal info like my debit card info, because that has my legal name on that, and Netspend is very particular in approving purchases, especially large ones, if I bought a doll with my Netspend prepaid reloadable MasterCard and the "bill to" field had Alexandra Tilbrook instead of my legal name... Netspend will certainly block any further purchases on that card until I straightened that out!

There is no rule here on TDF saying you MUST buy your doll from a TDF-certified vendor or manufacturer. JY isn't verified as a manufacturer, but Don Delano and his company Mon Amour Toujours, is as a vendor.

Roxy Display and AMT-Mannequins aren't listed as vendors or manufacturers here on TDF, but I and a few others here bought from them and are satisfied as all get out. I have asked a Roxy Display representative to check out TDF and to inquire about being a TDF-certified vendor, but they told me that they have visited TDF a few times, they are delighted by our community and about how we take awesome care of their products, but they said that we are only just a small subset of their customer base, a niche market, their bread and butter is small businesses and while they are considering it, but at this time a TDF vendor account is not in their plans for now, but are considering it.

Just my 2¢...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Johnsxss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johnsxss »

Is this true? That original WMDolls security cards to each one doll. Codes were confirmed as genuine at WMDolls website. I bought a oringal wm doll from a vendor here and I never got a card and code. And the doll is really defected and trying to work it out with them now.
Fireball wrote:Dear friends, I dont wanna start a flame, Im just describing my true experiencesat AE.

About more than 18 months ago I decided to buy my first doll.
I have very long positive AE experience, I discussed about it here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&start=15.
Im a Diamond mebmer with almost 1000 purchases.
I have read many warnings against buy a doll at AE here at TDF. I have readed them thoroughly.
I thought: the doll will be a sexual partner, not a Miss World. If I like her, everythink is OK, no matter who is the doll seller, what is his name, what is doll model No. or head No. etc.
I was also interested in quality and halthy material.
Saving some money will be a big benefit.
Of course, as everyone else, I required maximum quality possible for minimum money - that is
ideal purchase :)
First of all, I made many weeks deep sexdoll indiustry study. Because of much better price, its cons and pros, I decided to buy a TPE doll. WMDoll.
But how do I determine, that the doll is WMDolls genuine product and not a fake? Of course, simple. There is a security scratch card with unique security code, which can be confirmed at WMDolls website.
So I was theoretically prepared for the real "business" :)

Because I did not met any fraud in the past, I finally decided to use my favourite eshop - AliExpress.

Before that I have emailed WMDolls factory by web form, and asked about existence of original WMDolls store at AE. During mail comm with WMDolls representative I was informed, that there is no official store. I was also informed, not directly, but between the lines, about existence of a few stores at AE, who orders a bigger amount their dolls. I also asked them about possibility of lower prices of the same original dolls, selled by these sellers. The answer was simple: WMDolls factory (as every else) does not produce just and only 100% perfect products. There are various quality products - 100% perfect dolls A grade, they are selling by themselves and their official channels, and the lower, but acceptable quality products grade B, also with much lighter final inspection, what are selled by such "noname" sellers.
Possible B grade imperfections:
- color issues (my 161cm DD-cup color is not normal/natural/yellow, an also is not white - it is st. between)
- asymmetrical proportions (my 14Ocm A-cup has rigt bum half a bit smaller than the left one), slightly asymmetric head under the wig etc.
- skeleton issues (various joints stifnesses at one body, skeleton placement inside mold etc.)
- very light surface deffects, which can be easily powdered to invisibity atc.
But all of them are made by WMDolls from the Jinsan TPE, currently the best material in the sexdoll TPE market.

I have found two stores (runned by the same seller, known to me as J.C.). These stores are using dropshipping method of business. I hope, you know, what this term means. Until today I have ordered four WMDolls and five heads, 2x140cm A-cup, 1x155cm A/B-cup and 1x161cm DD-cup of "lower" quality products, for very interesting and both sides agreed lower price, than published by these sellers. For the first time, in 11/2016, I was very wonder, what this term "lower quality" means. I have got detailed photos of such "deffects". The first time buy was 161cm DD-cup doll with additional head, which has two finger wires placed out of the finger central axes. Their eccentricity was visible by very slightly darker finger skin. Until today these marks did not get worse, than the first day was, when I opened the box. All of them were perfect for me. During frequently powderings, these "darker" marks simply disappeared. They are invisible now.
Of course, I have got original WMDolls security cards to each one doll. Codes were confirmed as genuine at WMDolls website.
The communication with this seller was allways stright and clear. I have got objective photos of "defects", packed product and of course detailed freight infos. During one week the doll arrived.

These are current photos of the second buy (140cm A-cup), used about 3 times a week. This means, the doll is in sexy "business" more than 14 months. You can make your own decission, see attached photos.

If you are interestd, I can describe also my one-time experience of "noname" doll buy at AliBaba.
I bought a copy of the same 140cm A-cup doll.
The doll was much cheaper, communication was a bit more difficult, and the product did not satisfy me as the WMDolls original. It was just a WMDoll copy. Such buy should be interestng for not sophisticated people, who are not familiar with WMDoll standards. For them it is a very good buy.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Johnsxss wrote:Is this true? That original WMDolls security cards to each one doll. Codes were confirmed as genuine at WMDolls website. I bought a oringal wm doll from a vendor here and I never got a card and code. And the doll is really defected and trying to work it out with them now.
There is NO WMDolls genuine product WITHOUT the security card.
If you have got doll without it, this could be a second hand doll, used one or a fake.
See attachment
I understand, that extreme low fakes prices are very interesting for everyone, not only for us - buyers...
Im sure, there is no (first)buyer, who can decide, without good knowledge about the genuine product, which doll is genuine and which is fake.
Thats why some producers protects thier customers with such simple way to find out doll origin.

Maybe it was only a mistake, which can happen.
Just call your seller and ask him for sending the card.
If you will not be successful, maybe, it is not offtopic to tell us the seller's name...
Attachments
sc.jpg
sc.jpg (213.67 KiB) Viewed 2108 times

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

AlexaTilbrook wrote: That being said, we can't just throw caution into the wind, rest upon our laurels and let ourselves say "oh, I f**ked up on this purchase, it was just a tiny error," no. If we got sold something that was misrepresented and received as something different than ordered, like for instance, we paid $450 for something like this:

But got this instead:

I, too, would be pissed!
And you imply this could happen on the online retailer platform which is bigger than amazon? What do you think vendor ratings are for?

If you imply the doll that beautiful can't possibly cost $450, think again. There are 90 million men in excess in China created during one-child policy days which need some sort of sexual output. Consequently, the price of TPE doll is determined by what they are willing to pay, not you, or me. For the reference, I payed $385 for 125 cm doll from aliexpress; delivery included.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

ccrider32759 wrote: I don't really know this website, I don't know about the sellers, I don't know........
AlexaTilbrook wrote: Just my 2¢...
What to say?
This topics is not for people of your kind.
Im not a billionaire, I will allways think about cheaper way to obtain the same product.
But it is not obviously your cup of tea.
Cheers!

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

The odd thing is that this thread is in "SCAM alerts" section. Certainly, this forum is sponsored via ads of middlemen, which makes it biased. I'm sorry that middleman business model is threatened by aliexpress, but if you don't create "no-name merchants on amazon/aliexpress" section, it would likely appear somewhere else on the internet.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

BTW: Im preparing a photo quiz.
I own two identical dolls. One of them is genuine WMDolls product, the second one is a fake, which was purchased for a few bucks with my good knowledge, that it IS fake.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

shotdot wrote:The odd thing is that this thread is in "SCAM alerts" section. Certainly, this forum is sponsored via ads of middlemen, which makes it biased. I'm sorry that middleman business model is threatened by aliexpress, but if you don't create "no-name vendors on amazon/aliexpress" section, it would likely appear somewhere else on the internet.
Good remark!
Maybe, you are also thinking good about changes or direct bypassing a part of the business model and its flow...

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

shotdot wrote:...Consequently, the price of TPE doll is determined by what they are willing to pay, not you, or me. For the reference, I payed $385 for 125 cm doll from aliexpress; delivery included.
May I guess? Your EA seller is not a TDA approved vendor. Ehm...
If not, just think about the pros of this forum, not just the cons.
Think about tons of interesting material, what make us more educated.
Its good to know, but we must be a bit more tolerant.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

shotdot wrote:If you want to be as safe as possible, then order the dolls listing by the number of orders/reviews. On the top of the list you would find the one with 143 orders/ 64 reviews. I think anything more than 10 orders is safe to go, although I can't imagine why should a vendor sell a fake doll. B-grade, or high quality clone, maybe, but fake?

Having said that, I have my second doll stuck at US customs. Based on sample of 2, I recommend FedEx over UPS, which goes through different route.
The reviews can be faked so easily, to me they mean absolutely nothing when a alibaba site touts their reviews, real photos not of their products they sell etc on their site. Many will say anything to get the sale once they got your money & you have a problem then their true self emerges you get stalling, lies, threats & the like.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Boobman wrote:The reviews can be faked so easily, to me they mean absolutely nothing when a alibaba site touts their reviews, real photos not of their products they sell etc on their site. Many will say anything to get the sale once they got your money & you have a problem then their true self emerges you get stalling, lies, threats & the like.
Boobman, methinks Fireball and shotdot are either trolls or shills for AliExpress, and should be ignored.

I reported this thread to an admin. Hopefully this shall get cleared up.

And I'm sorry, shotdot, I'm not a billionaire myself but I would rather do business with Don Delano of Mon Amour Toujours and be certain I get a genuine doll, and if things do go wrong, it will be made right. Try that with Alibaba and their 40,000 thieves. :lol: Boobman basically said if things go wrong, their true selves will show. Don Delano got burned by the site you are saying is "the bomb." TDF vendors might be middlemen, true, but it is NOT bias.

We long-time TDF members see these kinds of threads every few months. We will stand our ground and defend our stance. If you don't like that, buy some web hosting and start your own forum.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

AlexaTilbrook wrote: Boobman, methinks Fireball and shotdot are either trolls or shills for AliExpress, and should be ignored.
Thank you for really wise evaluation of my work.
Im very sorry, that you see it in such light. Waht can I do?
I dont know, why people think this way.
Be it.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Today is my one year anniversary here on TDF. What i have learned here since joining has been very helpful, useful. I have bought 2 dolls from sellers who have a Alibaba presence. You can find some good deals yes, but there is really no way for you to determine up front before you buy that you will get what you ordered the first time doing business with most of the sellers there. TDF vendors have had bad or defective dolls shipped to their customers but i am pretty sure it was the factory being sloppy or perhaps deliberate, letting them get through not the TDF vendor knowingly deliberately selling them to its customers.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Etshy wrote:HI Fireball
I'm new here and I search for my first buy.
Obviously I found AE but I don't know how to know if the doll will be good or bad fake ?
Can you link some legit seller you know (if it's authorized to post links?)

Thanks a lot for your feedback about AE btw.
Hi Etshy, plaese do NOT thank me.
This was really hard long-time work to find my way.
I do not recomend to make a quick purchase without bulletproof certainty of what are you doing.
Without it, I will never buy a doll thru this channel.
!!!If you will not be satisfied with a doll you purchase this way, and return it, you will 100% loose freight costs for both ways!!!
THIS IS YOUR OWN RISK!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Fireball wrote:
shotdot wrote:The odd thing is that this thread is in "SCAM alerts" section. Certainly, this forum is sponsored via ads of middlemen, which makes it biased. I'm sorry that middleman business model is threatened by aliexpress, but if you don't create "no-name vendors on amazon/aliexpress" section, it would likely appear somewhere else on the internet.
Good remark!
Maybe, you are also thinking good about changes or direct bypassing a part of the business model and its flow...
For which reason should TDF allow a "no-name vendors on amazon/aliexpress" section along our TDF-approved manufactures & vendors?
It would be regarded as a list of vendors that are safe but we don't know anything about these vendors. We can't contact them and we don't know about their sources as well there're a lot of fakes sold as 'best deal' with stolen copyrighted pictures. Manufacturers and vendors listed at TDF are vetted and you will receive a genuine product so there's surely nothing odd with this thread placed in SCAM alerts.

You don't see a 'donate' link which means that this forum is for free to every joining member so if this place is sponsored via ads of blablabla that's because a site like this can't be run for free, okay?
You can buy your dolls from everywhere around the globe but stop whining when you got scammed from a clever middleman because TDF offers enough information to warn newbies......but some are too biased to just accept the experience from scammed peeps. Its your hard earned money and a genuine product is always better as the cheaper made counterfeit from which you 'think' it should be the equal in quality!!

INFORMATIONS