www.wmdolls.com

My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

Post by RainKing »

Well, to me this is good info. on the intricacies of the business. I haven't the time or energy to do a ton of research, I am still considering my purchase, but from what I have read and seen at TDF, it will be from a TDF approved vendor.
Ali E ALMOST got me. And sadly, I would have prob. ended up with a mystery box for a mid range price. (if it ever arrives at all). Or, I could score big and save money, I get that. Its just a risk I am not willing to take with my hard earned $$
One other point I noticed about Ali E:
I don't care how many "certifications" are posted on the seller's page. China is too much like the wild west, no real regulation by the gov't, the pics of the documents are not really legible, and who knows how to actually verify them. I can't read or speak Chinese, and I kinda feel like the more they post "document certificates" the faker they could be. i.e. the one who screams "I didn't do it" is the most guilty.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

I asked repatedly Aaron from China WMDoll site about existence of official AE store.
Things changes :)
Now there is WMDoll official store currently.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

SillyconeLover wrote:Well, to me this is good info. on the intricacies of the business. I haven't the time or energy to do a ton of research, I am still considering my purchase, but from what I have read and seen at TDF, it will be from a TDF approved vendor.
Ali E ALMOST got me. And sadly, I would have prob. ended up with a mystery box for a mid range price. (if it ever arrives at all). Or, I could score big and save money, I get that. Its just a risk I am not willing to take with my hard earned $$
One other point I noticed about Ali E:
I don't care how many "certifications" are posted on the seller's page. China is too much like the wild west, no real regulation by the gov't, the pics of the documents are not really legible, and who knows how to actually verify them. I can't read or speak Chinese, and I kinda feel like the more they post "document certificates" the faker they could be. i.e. the one who screams "I didn't do it" is the most guilty.
I concur. But one thing that really sticks out in my mind is that many have the return policy that the buyer is required to pay for the return shipping. So if you buy something and then have to return it, the shipping is going to be a big cost. A huge part of your "refund" will be spent on shipping. Kind of discourages you from doing a return/refund. So even if they don't scam you up front, they can scam you on the back end of the transaction because "refunds" will be very rare. AE not only agrees to this process they even endorse it by placing their "buyer protection" logo on the page. The one with the shopping cart inside a shield. Further adding to the false sense of security. Remember Neo "there is no spoon".
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It might be official but it's official for China market dolls ;-)

You really don't want to go there.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

haremlover wrote:Sam at WM responds now more fully confirming what I have been saying:
for oversea order doll , we will be more care and make more careful check and quality control. because when doll ship to oversea , then that is very difficult ship back . so every doll we are make more care for QC . we don't want any doll ship to oversea and get problem when customer receive .
This is very clear that if not receiving a fake from AliExpress
fake and genuine.jpg
the manufacturer confirms that local dolls are made to different standards and that therefore AliExpress market dolls are a different kettle of fish from those supplied through reputable vendors accredited with TDF.

This thread has gone around in circles and the manufacturer's confirmatory statement above should not be lost in a morass of further posts.

For that reason I recommend the thread be closed and locked.

Best wishes

Harem
With the language barrier I cant be sure, but it sounds like Sam is saying there is no difference in manufacturing, just the level of QC that separates dolls made for export, from those for local market. Am I misunderstanding?

Oh, Bravo Harem for going to the "source" and thank Sam for being honest to his customers.

Bear told me to read this whole thread and tell him what I think. :whistle:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Nescio50 wrote:Genuine export dolls, internal market dolls and fake dolls, sounds like The Good, the Bad and the Ugly :whistle:

That was on lastnight. An extended English version Bear had never seen. We all watched and enjoyed it a lot.

Oh, to stay on topic One fakey doll, me, and my TDF sisters. Charlie is a 140cm from MSLD and they refuse to divulge manufacturer. In fact, they wont tell the Mfgr. of any of their dolls! We suspect, only our opinion, that they are the outlet for seconds, or, local quality dolls not meant for export. I'm not sure why they are even TDF Approved! They also do not post negative, or should I say, non 5 star product reviews. I have mentioned this a number of times and so has Bear, but there they are, still with the TDF seal or approval.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Mitchy wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:Genuine export dolls, internal market dolls and fake dolls, sounds like The Good, the Bad and the Ugly :whistle:

That was on lastnight. An extended English version Bear had never seen. We all watched and enjoyed it a lot.

Oh, to stay on topic One fakey doll, me, and my TDF sisters. Charlie is a 140cm from MSLD and they refuse to divulge manufacturer. In fact, they wont tell the Mfgr. of any of their dolls! We suspect, only our opinion, that they are the outlet for seconds, or, local quality dolls not meant for export. I'm not sure why they are even TDF Approved! They also do not post negative, or should I say, non 5 star product reviews. I have mentioned this a number of times and so has Bear, but there they are, still with the TDF seal or approval.
They told me the manufacturer is AIFEI, a sister company of JY Dolls. This is from Antony Durant, Customer Service Manager on 1/30/18.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Are those TDF approved manufacturers? They flat refuse to tell me the manufacturer, after they had my money of course. I asked to cancel the order and they would refund about 60% of my cash, so I kept the doll. Still have no idea of the Mfgr.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

No matter what, people will still visit theses sites to make their purchases, in pursuit of a lower price, Yes I have had many Bargains from these Sites, and I have had a Fair number of non Bargains (or flat out Busts), but you take your chances in pursuit of the Bargain.......
:glou:

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Chiming in with my own experience. Before I did my proper research, I ordered a 168cm doll on AliE for way too cheap. Well a week or so ago it arrived, but it was not a 168cm doll. It was like 92 cm.

This gave me a big scare because my country is very strict on child-like dolls and there have been many reports of arrests or police raids of people ordering dolls under 100cm, even with womanly features like large breasts and hips. Luckily it seems the customs didn't even check my package, but I could've gotten in a lot of trouble because of this irresponsible aliexpress seller.

Funny story, the day I got the doll and unpacked it, my doorbell rang. My doorbell never rings, I pretty much never get unannounced visitors. So I thought it was the police or something that knew about the package after all. I was too scared to answer and just rushed to hide the doll, but a few minutes passed and nothing happened. I think it might have been my neighbors wanting me to let them into the lowrise building I live in. God damn near had a panic attack, lmao

The silver lining is that aliexpress ruled in my favor with their buyer protection program, so I will get a refund of around half the purchase price. And the quality of the doll itself is not bad, though I don't really have anything to compare it to. But I still think the small size is kind of weird. I'm currently waiting for a full size doll from sanhui. Did my research this time around.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

I have bought from 3 different vendors, and never experienced anything like that. Well, 148cm real height is more like 143cm, and 140 is more like 138, but that's all. B-W-H was off the mark too. But get half a doll?

Who was the vendor, and what was the model you ordered?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

shotdot wrote: Who was the vendor, and what was the model you ordered?
With respect I don't think we need to know.

TDF approved vendors have been investigated as far as possible by TDF admin and the homework done/

AliE and Amazon vendors are in the jungle and you can expect to get eaten there.

There be lions. And dragons. And creatures you don't want to mess with.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Floydpink

Post by Floydpink »

Like haremlover said I don't really want to give their name which is effectively advertising for them. They are your average knockoff brand that steals pictures from WM and use that in their ads.

They sell smaller models too, so they might just have sent one of those by mistake. But they refused to refund even the price difference between the big and small models they sell, despite it being entirely their fault. So yeah at that point it definitely falls under the category of scamming. After the aliexpress dispute I got a refund higher than they offered but still not quite the real price difference. So not a good experience at all.
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

But then, if you are reluctant to share the info, it makes your story less believable. I don't dismiss it, but perhaps there is more to it? First, you are not doing an advertisement for them, because you clearly indicated that they messed up your order. Second, nobody sells 92 cm doll on aliexpress. And, finally, the package size and weight is registered with carrier, so proving the case of undersized doll is fairly easy.

Even hardliners on this forum accepted the reality that people won't stop buying cheap dolls. If you check where the purchases were made from, then you'll find a lot of BRIC countries. For example, nobody from Russia would ever pay two grand for a doll. And, make no mistake, people from those countries are not less critical to product quality -- if one gets 135cm doll instead of 168 one, then they would reflect it in their rating and review.

Finally, let's talk about approved TDF vendors. How can I verify that the reviews on their sites is legit? What is the order protection? And, most importantly, how can I rank them? I don't know their sales volume, it is not trivial to check how long they existed, so what is the criteria to prefer vendor A over B?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Floydpink wrote:Like haremlover said I don't really want to give their name which is effectively advertising for them. They are your average knockoff brand that steals pictures from WM and use that in their ads.

They sell smaller models too, so they might just have sent one of those by mistake. But they refused to refund even the price difference between the big and small models they sell, despite it being entirely their fault. So yeah at that point it definitely falls under the category of scamming. After the aliexpress dispute I got a refund higher than they offered but still not quite the real price difference. So not a good experience at all.
Why not give their name? If we blackball the douchebags. Then they lose sales. Negative feedback does work. It's advertising, but it's not good advertising.
My little dolly is cool. I had a good experience with them. So it is childish to generalize all sellers there are corrupt. And selling second rate crap. LOL
Post the baddies name... do you think they'll gain from it? not likely. Plus it helps future buyers steer clear.
My 2 cents: The whole sex industry is corrupt to a point. Can be compared to the drug trade. sell things that make people feel good, has always been a overpriced, but successful market. Lot's off seedy characters playing the game worldwide.
Another thing I noticed looking back to February in this thread is comparing real to fake by shiny TPE. My lady was not shiny, and did not stink like many complain of the TPE smell.
Take note of the name of this thread. "my PERSONAL experience with doll buy at Aliexpress" those with dolls bought there, should chime in.... good & bad.
I do understand the folks who have higher end dolls will never go back to lower end. You drive a Rolls Royce all your life, stepping into a KIA would hurt LOL
Status!!

INFORMATIONS