www.wmdolls.com

PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market do

Post by bozzaa69 »

I bought cheap ones, and man have I had fun with em. I can't keep my hands off them, they're so cute, and they are draining me like I haven't been drained in years.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

mexdl wrote:Research pays

If you really want to buy on Aliexpress there are official stores of some brands and resellers. it is easy to get a headache instead of a doll.
Research does pay. As for the headache, evidence please. I have bought 3 dolls this way, how many have you?

I admit, there were some snags. The first doll B-W-H was far off the advertised, but she was too cute to be upset, so I let it go. Another was ordered with 72 cm bust, but arrived with 76. Again, she is a beauty, so that I gave the vendor 4 stars rating.The third one was delayed significantly by customs, but this could have happened with any doll shipped from china. If I were purchased this via TDF approved vendor, perhaps the seller would take care of customs clearance, perhaps he wouldn't -- formally, the seller is neither importer, nor the exporter.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

shotdot wrote:The third one was delayed significantly by customs, but this could have happened with any doll shipped from china. If I were purchased this via TDF approved vendor, perhaps the seller would take care of customs clearance, perhaps he wouldn't -- formally, the seller is neither importer, nor the exporter.
Actually TDF manufacturers and vendors are more experienced and know what they're doing. Less trouble is likely.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:JellyNew dolls are very well designed and have very little smell JellyNew.com
Example $900 plus shipping for there 160 cm with extra Pamela head plus all upgrades for $1,477. Yep good deal Rite! Do not be afraid to go outside of TDF. Just read posts and ask people on here what there experience was with an outside source. You have to be careful even on TDF on a doll purchase. I have had challenging situations but were resolved. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about things like this here on TDF. So beware get pictures and make sure your getting a good designed doll as well as higher quality TPE.

jellynow sells fakes.

check this out: http://jellynew.com/products-295.html

this is the exact doll i purchased from BD dolls here, its a WM Doll, made from TPE, this site has it listed as a JellyNew brand and made from silicone. what more do you need to know that the site you listed is not legit.
The seller I bought from listed her as "silicone" in title of ad. As one reads the detailed info down further on page, It lists material as TPE which my lady is.
Some sellers, do they do the actual editing of their pages?, or is a webmaster hired to input and build the pages?.
I've said it before, a car salesman may not know much about the vehicles they sell. They just push accessories.
So doll sellers in an office, just take purchase orders :) What the hell they care? LOL

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:JellyNew dolls are very well designed and have very little smell JellyNew.com
Example $900 plus shipping for there 160 cm with extra Pamela head plus all upgrades for $1,477. Yep good deal Rite! Do not be afraid to go outside of TDF. Just read posts and ask people on here what there experience was with an outside source. You have to be careful even on TDF on a doll purchase. I have had challenging situations but were resolved. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about things like this here on TDF. So beware get pictures and make sure your getting a good designed doll as well as higher quality TPE.

jellynow sells fakes.

this is the exact doll i purchased from BD dolls here, its a WM Doll, made from TPE, this site has it listed as a JellyNew brand and made from silicone. what more do you need to know that the site you listed is not legit.
The seller I bought from listed her as "silicone" in title of ad. As one reads the detailed info down further on page, It lists material as TPE which my lady is.
Some sellers, do they do the actual editing of their pages?, or is a webmaster hired to input and build the pages?.
I've said it before, a car salesman may not know much about the vehicles they sell. They just push accessories.
So doll sellers in an office, just take purchase orders :) What the hell they care? LOL

as somebody who has fallen for the bait and switch (real photos, counterfeit product), i can only warn others that the scam is real.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

It takes some time to understand what is going on those aliexpress doll sales listings. Sometimes a doll is advertised as "small breasts" in the title, but the photos are of busty gal. Or the measurements are given in two different places, and they don't match. Or the weight is suspiciously low, or high. Once, I have seen ridiculous data, like 82-82-82, and they were the same numbers on all listings by that vendor! Also, having overwhelmingly large number of photos somehow become extremely popular -- obviously seller's thinking is rather naive: the more stuff they put on the page, the more robust would it look in the eyes of the prospective buyer. Even when their advertisement datasheet is total crap.

To summarize, those aliexpress listings are of poor quality. There is simply no comparison to dedicated doll selling websites. This is the part where "you get what you paid for" is true. However, this doesn't imply that you are getting an inferior product.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
staycool64 wrote:

jellynow sells fakes.

as somebody who has fallen for the bait and switch (real photos, counterfeit product), i can only warn others that the scam is real.
Chinese cannot sell "brands" They can, but have to pay for license. So it really cant be classed as a "scam" they'll send you a product. But nowhere do they claim it is the "brand". Pictures? That is hardly cause for alarm. Lot of ebay sellers use stock photos. Even long time sellers In North America use stock photos
Cannot really call them scammers. :)
Everybody is guilty of something :)
Are you speaking of me falling for a "scam"??. LOL. I did not feel scammed at all. If you spend 5 grand on a doll I think the disappointment factor would be much higher. Because Expectations higher. If I did not like it, I'd be mad at myself :)

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Chinese cannot sell "brands" They can, but have to pay for license. So it really cant be classed as a "scam" they'll send you a product. But nowhere do they claim it is the "brand". Pictures? That is hardly cause for alarm. Lot of ebay sellers use stock photos. Even long time sellers In North America use stock photos
Are you speaking of me falling for a "scam"??. LOL. I did not feel scammed at all. If you spend 5 grand on a doll I think the disappointment factor would be much higher. Because Expectations higher. If I did not like it, I'd be mad at myself :)
all i am saying here is:

i fell for the bait and switch, but not from jellynew, from amazon, it was my first doll purchase. jellynew does the same damn thing the amazon vendors do.

just look at the attached photo, they photos of a genuine WM doll, and claims its brand to be "jellynew", they claim it to be made from silicone imported from japan.
thats not just getting the info wrong, that is blatant lies. so with those lies, do you really think these guys are going to ship you a genuine WM doll? or will it be a counterfeit doll?

its not a small investment, so why make the info wrong, its no mistake that the info is wrong, if you can't sell "brands" as you say, then it would not be listed as a different "brand". makes zero sense.
Attachments
111111q.png
111111q.png (719.69 KiB) Viewed 1790 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
all i am saying here is:

i fell for the bait and switch, but not from jellynew, from amazon, it was my first doll purchase. jellynew does the same damn thing the amazon vendors do.

just look at the attached photo, they photos of a genuine WM doll, and claims its brand to be "jellynew", they claim it to be made from silicone imported from japan.
thats not just getting the info wrong, that is blatant lies. so with those lies, do you really think these guys are going to ship you a genuine WM doll? or will it be a counterfeit doll?

its not a small investment, so why make the info wrong, its no mistake that the info is wrong, if you can't sell "brands" as you say, then it would not be listed as a different "brand". makes zero sense.
My seller did it different. They listed manufacturer. (Rifrano) But they did use a WM pic. Still sly. Remember, China is still a very closed society. They are still communist. We deal with them. Shame on us :) They can sell Nike shoes, but the cheap ones are called Mike :) Depends on if they want to pay license fees or not.
It's weird, when I have bought things from Aliexpress.. My credit card statement is billed to Aliexpress LONDON. LOL
Here is the $65,000 question. Were you happy or unhappy with that doll?
If a person is happy with their purchase and looks after it as best they can, who cares if it is YellowBelly or a HellBunny!!
Shit I made my doll look better than the WM pic they used. I really do not understand why they can't doll 'em for themselves. I bet they'd put many out of biz...
So bottom line I guess is all various online retailers have shady things going on 24/7. worldwide. Hard to police/watchdog.
Most new buyers don't know silicone, TPE. Silicone?? is that stuff in a tube for my bathtub :)
I hav a few hand toys, most feel the same to me. I paid 50 bucks for one, and 8 bucks for another. Difference is the thickness of material. One smelled sweet, the other smelled more "chemical"
All experience my friend!!
And no one can teach experience :) Just share it, and people will learn.
Thank you for sharing your info here (and experience) :)

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
all i am saying here is:

My seller did it different. They listed manufacturer. (Rifrano) But they did use a WM pic. Still sly. Remember, China is still a very closed society. They are still communist. We deal with them. Shame on us :) They can sell Nike shoes, but the cheap ones are called Mike :) Depends on if they want to pay license fees or not.
It's weird, when I have bought things from Aliexpress.. My credit card statement is billed to Aliexpress LONDON. LOL
If a person is happy with their purchase and looks after it as best they can, who cares if it is YellowBelly or a HellBunny!!
Shit I made my doll look better than the WM pic they used. I really do not understand why they can't doll 'em for themselves. I bet they'd put many out of biz...
So bottom line I guess is all various online retailers have shady things going on 24/7. worldwide. Hard to police/watchdog.
Most new buyers don't know silicone, TPE. Silicone?? is that stuff in a tube for my bathtub :)
I hav a few hand toys, most feel the same to me. I paid 50 bucks for one, and 8 bucks for another. Difference is the thickness of material. One smelled sweet, the other smelled more "chemical"
being i did not get what the photos suggested, i was very unhappy, I went as far as i could without breaking the law to get the seller to give me my refund in full before i shipped him back his doll, which he also paid for.
i had that doll for a total of about 4 or 5 days. she did not have a quality skeleton, she could not rotate in areas where she should if she was not a knockoff, in fact, the seller tried to convince me that WM had stopped making the new chassis and reverted back to the original chassis, and that he was an authorized reseller of WM dolls, but when I told him that I was also in contact with WM, he got real quiet and said no more.

maybe its me, but if you are selling me something, you best use real photos of the actual product, i dont want to buy a mystery doll from a mystery manufacturer based off stolen images.

as i posted in another thread here, about the dangers of buying knockoffs where the stolen images are used to sell them, it can lead to you losing your freedom. since you have no idea what the actual face is going to look like, if its deemed too childlike, you would not know until you unboxed it. how would you feel if you got arrested for having a childlike doll, but knowing its not what the photos portrayed it would look like. just another reason to not buy the obvious knockoffs sold from stolen photos, you never know what you are getting.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
all i am saying here is:

being i did not get what the photos suggested, i was very unhappy, I went as far as i could without breaking the law to get the seller to give me my refund in full before i shipped him back his doll, which he also paid for.
i had that doll for a total of about 4 or 5 days. she did not have a quality skeleton, she could not rotate in areas where she should if she was not a knockoff, in fact, the seller tried to convince me that WM had stopped making the new chassis and reverted back to the original chassis, and that he was an authorized reseller of WM dolls, but when I told him that I was also in contact with WM, he got real quiet and said no more.

maybe its me, but if you are selling me something, you best use real photos of the actual product, i dont want to buy a mystery doll from a mystery manufacturer based off stolen images.

as i posted in another thread here, about the dangers of buying knockoffs where the stolen images are used to sell them, it can lead to you losing your freedom. since you have no idea what the actual face is going to look like, if its deemed too childlike, you would not know until you unboxed it. how would you feel if you got arrested for having a childlike doll, but knowing its not what the photos portrayed it would look like. just another reason to not buy the obvious knockoffs sold from stolen photos, you never know what you are getting.
Copyright infringement. Has anyone asked WM why the unauthorized sellers are using their photos and what they are doing to stop it?
Is it because laws across borders have no meaning? Or it is an expensive fight? Both?

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

RGC_0767 wrote:
haremlover wrote:A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.
So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.
For what I paid at Ali for m'lady I'm not disappointed at all. That's what Aliexpress is mainly for (or used to be) For local Chinese. But like any business a sale is a sale. :)
M'lady is my first doll. Sure, she is not perfect. Some parts not realistic. But if someone really loves to sex their doll, any doll will wear prematurely.
Cheaper dolls are good for entry level. Not everyone can put out 2K+ for a doll. I am glad I did not spend a huge load of money on a doll. Because she spends a lot of time stored.
M'lady has no oil issues at all. She was not shiny. and does not weep any oil. Never has. Yep, have had to fix a few things, but thats doll ownership if you want to keep her "healthy"
I do not disagree with what you say, some stuff on Ali is garbage. Cheaply/poorly made. But I am satisfied with LuAnne, she is a great little 140cm entry level doll. :)
She-is-allright.jpg
You have informative posts, IMO. She looks like whatchamacller from The Hunger Games.

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Probably not worth fighting I'm guessing, but the could put an end to it on Amazon simply by setting up a shop there and telling Amazon only they can use their images, all other Amazon vendors would then risk losing their Amazon shop if they continued to use the stolen images.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

mexdl wrote:Research pays

If you really want to buy on Aliexpress there are official stores of some brands and resellers. it is easy to get a headache instead of a doll.
Originally I was looking at Amazon.
A lot of the Amazon sellers, did not offer delivery to Canada. Or they'd offer one doll to Canada, but the one I was interested in they did not.
Amazon dot Ca and Amazon dot com Can be different when buying.
Plus there were only a couple reviews, etc from sellers on there. Not enough to really sway me.
Why I chose the seller I did on Ali. was they had more reviews and the buyers feedback was good. and they'd been in business for a few years. Not fly by night.
Yes they did use WM pics, but even the Amazon sellers did the same.
So being a new shopper. who is really to know who is the genuine one. Prices of EVERYTHING in North America is inflated. That's just the way it is. Maybe WM is ripping off photos? LOL at the time being new to dolls, one does not really know.
We all want to save money. Depends on how serious you are about a doll. And I'm not too serious. It's fun, but novelty does wear.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
haremlover wrote:A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.
So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.
For what I paid at Ali for m'lady I'm not disappointed at all. That's what Aliexpress is mainly for (or used to be) For local Chinese. But like any business a sale is a sale. :)
M'lady is my first doll. Sure, she is not perfect. Some parts not realistic. But if someone really loves to sex their doll, any doll will wear prematurely.
Cheaper dolls are good for entry level. Not everyone can put out 2K+ for a doll. I am glad I did not spend a huge load of money on a doll. Because she spends a lot of time stored.
M'lady has no oil issues at all. She was not shiny. and does not weep any oil. Never has. Yep, have had to fix a few things, but thats doll ownership if you want to keep her "healthy"
I do not disagree with what you say, some stuff on Ali is garbage. Cheaply/poorly made. But I am satisfied with LuAnne, she is a great little 140cm entry level doll. :)
She-is-allright.jpg
You have informative posts, IMO. She looks like whatchamacller from The Hunger Games.
Change a wig...change eyes. she is a different "person". :) I've been thinking of ways to ugly her up... so far I'm drawing a blank :)

INFORMATIONS