www.wmdolls.com

is this website Legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Kmon22

is this website Legit?

Post by Kmon22 »

I'am very nervous right now. I plan on buying ex lite doll. via this website
https://www.dsdoll.us/products/litedoll

according to John, the vendor, first the price is $412 then it went down to $397. If that true than I might get it by June. But I been doing research and heard that it cost at least $800. Is this this true or not?

Plus is Ex lite doll even worth it ?

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: is this website Legit?

Post by jokerisalive »

just looked at it bro....the doll is 399 but they rape you with the shipping fee of 275-350. I would be careful.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

That is the legit Doll Sweet site. Keep in mind the $397 doesn't include shipping. There are quite a few TDF members that have the EX Lite and are very pleased with her. It shouldn't take till June to get her though. She is a production model and is either in stock or in production. I've sold several of them if your interested in going through a vendor you can trust. I have her at a special price for US customers; shipping may be more depending on which country you're located:

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/doll-s ... elizabeth/

She comes with an extra head also :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Kmon22

Post by Kmon22 »

MonAmour wrote:That is the legit Doll Sweet site. Keep in mind the $397 doesn't include shipping. There are quite a few TDF members that have the EX Lite and are very pleased with her. It shouldn't take till June to get her though. She is a production model and is either in stock or in production. I've sold several of them if your interested in going through a vendor you can trust. I have her at a special price for US customers; shipping may be more depending on which country you're located:

See. THAT the thing your link says it 699.99 with free shipping. This is very confusing.

Kmon22

Post by Kmon22 »

Ok, I get it now.. I might as well looking for used dolls then.
Thanks

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Kmon22 wrote:
MonAmour wrote:That is the legit Doll Sweet site. Keep in mind the $397 doesn't include shipping. There are quite a few TDF members that have the EX Lite and are very pleased with her. It shouldn't take till June to get her though. She is a production model and is either in stock or in production. I've sold several of them if your interested in going through a vendor you can trust. I have her at a special price for US customers; shipping may be more depending on which country you're located:

See. THAT the thing your link says it 699.99 with free shipping. This is very confusing.

What's confusing? I combine the shipping cost with the price of the doll, this way there's no confusion about shipping fees. Depending on where you live shipping prices are different. DS gives the price of the doll and shipping is determined by your zip code then added to the original price of the doll. Either way you pay for shipping mine is figured into the price and the DS site isn't. DS operates differently with doll prices and shipping fees. I think people look at my DS prices and think they're too high, what they don't realize is that I include the shipping cost into the doll price. Just something to keep in mind.

If you feel a used doll is the way to go then that's certainly an option. I'm sure you'll find the girl you're looking for :D
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

MonAmour wrote:What's confusing? I combine the shipping cost with the price of the doll, this way there's no confusion about shipping fees.
Perhaps it would be less confusing or at least better to say on your site, "$699 - that includes shipping" rather than "Free" shipping since that's not really the case, the cost has just been added in.

BTW, "Bones" in fingers - 148-plus??? Can you explain?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mr Franz wrote:
MonAmour wrote:What's confusing? I combine the shipping cost with the price of the doll, this way there's no confusion about shipping fees.
Perhaps it would be less confusing or at least better to say on your site, "$699 - that includes shipping" rather than "Free" shipping since that's not really the case, the cost has just been added in.

BTW, "Bones" in fingers - 148-plus??? Can you explain?
Well, all dolls are shipped free, shipping is included in all prices. This strategy has worked for a long time, I'll just leave it at that.

"Bones" are wires in the fingers. You can order DS dolls without "Bones"/wires in the fingers if you want. This is not my option or wording. This is also on the DS site the exact same way. This is a required selection when ordering any DS doll. I've made many updates to my DS collection to reflect their available options.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

MonAmour wrote:Well, all dolls are shipped free, shipping is included in all prices....
That's my point. Shipping costs are included in the price. In other words, they've already been figured in. That's not free. Not trying to single you out or anything. Most all vendors do it that way. Did it myself when I was in the video biz. Just think the use of the word free is a bit misleading and that it would be more accurate to say, $699 shipped or whatever the price may be.
MonAmour wrote:Bones" are wires in the fingers. You can order DS dolls without "Bones"/wires in the fingers if you want. This is not my option or wording. This is also on the DS site the exact same way. This is a required selection when ordering any DS doll. I've made many updates to my DS collection to reflect their available options.
Wasn't questioning who's words or options are being used. Just asking for clarification as well as the difference between 148 and 148 plus as I was under the impression the Ex-Lite's fingers were fixed and interested to know if there were now additional options or improvements I wasn't aware of.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mr Franz wrote:
MonAmour wrote:Well, all dolls are shipped free, shipping is included in all prices....
That's my point. Shipping costs are included in the price. In other words, they've already been figured in. That's not free. Not trying to single you out or anything. Most all vendors do it that way. Did it myself when I was in the video biz. Just think the use of the word free is a bit misleading and that it would be more accurate to say, $699 shipped or whatever the price may be.
MonAmour wrote:Bones" are wires in the fingers. You can order DS dolls without "Bones"/wires in the fingers if you want. This is not my option or wording. This is also on the DS site the exact same way. This is a required selection when ordering any DS doll. I've made many updates to my DS collection to reflect their available options.
Wasn't questioning who's words or options are being used. Just asking for clarification as well as the difference between 148 and 148 plus as I was under the impression the Ex-Lite's fingers were fixed and interested to know if there were now additional options or improvements I wasn't aware of.
There are no updates to the Ex Lite. I've since corrected those options, my apologies for any confusion.

The differences between any of the regular and plus bodies is typically with b-w-h measurements and weight. Here's a link to the 145cm DS Dream Girl that has the different measurements:

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/doll-s ... -girl-145/

DS does not have a 148cm body.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Darn! Got excited there for a minute. Thought there had been some R&D improvements made to the Ex-Lite... :(

INFORMATIONS