www.wmdolls.com

finelovedolls, TGTBT?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).

finelovedolls, TGTBT?

Post by default »

Hi, everyone.

I looked up the banned list and did a search on the forum for the following site, but the search results turned up nothing.

https://www.finelovedolls.com/

As you can see, their website is very polished. I’ve been corresponding with them, and they have answered all my queries. The only thing that stood out was the limited choice of options for skin tone. They offer 4 grades as the standard for all WM models: black, caucasion, pale, and tan; whereas, with speaking to a TDF approved vendor, the color palette has a wider spectrum dependent on the model and extending to as much as 7 different skin color choices. (Maybe, I’m overreacting here?)

The cost of their items are either at the market price being offered by approved TDF vendors or somewhat slightly less, by about $60-200.

They even address the “scam question” on the site itself and have included factory shots of the dolls produced without the glamour.

https://www.finelovedolls.com/sex-dolls ... rotection/

I am a recent WM doll owner myself and leaning towards doing a test purchase for a head as I’m looking to branch out with different looks for my doll.

Requesting feedback. Is this too much of a gamble to take by doing business with them?

philpw99

Re: finelovedolls, TGTBT?

Post by philpw99 »

This website has a great design! It has everything done right!

All of our vendors should take a look at this website and learn something from it. Jeff from BCD, especially you.... :wink:
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Until someone with first hand experiences comments, dont use them.

That said, the amount of work put into presentation of this site is very impressive! Alot of doll-purchase sites (even originals) have way worse designs than this.

But again, be careful...

/subscribed

GernBlanston

Post by GernBlanston »

I just received my order from Fine for a 157cm WM, and it was perfect. Correct features and accessories to my order, etc. They included extra pair of eyes, extra wig, a cheap housecoat, hook hangers, plastic cleaning douche, USB warmer, and comb. There was a little problem with the way they kept up with shipping on the order tracker on their website: The doll arrived unexpectedly the day after they had told me it hadn't shipped yet. The website still said the order was "processing" until 3 days after I got it. Get the feeling this is a US-based clearinghouse taking advantage of wholesale pricing, and not direct dealing with a manufacturer, but I don't see anything that would indicate B-stock or anything like that. Doll was packaged well, perfect fingers and toes, etc. Teeth were missing some color, may try and fix that after I do some reading on paints that are safe to use with the doll.

Be advised their numbering system for the heads as well as the doll names for pre-configured dolls is different from that featured on WM's site and other places. I bought what they are calling the "Necca" head and told them to make it look like the pictures, but with tan skin tone. That was the right choice, actually, to make it look like the pictures, which they reported featured caucasian/pale skin. BTW, I recognize the pictures they use from here, are they authorized to use that art?

Turns out I'm really good at makeup: I did a 3-tone eye shadow job on her (Heidi) with some metallic colors that looks amazing in the sort of 80's glam/stripper way I was looking to do. Will post pics this weekend if I get the chance and the site isn't too uptight about new members.

So, good experience overall, would recommend...but I don't see why you wouldn't go to one of the approved sites, either.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I got to admit, it is a great website design in form and function....but the prices are bullshit exy, and the details listed against certain models are just plain and simply incorrect. Smoke and mirrors going on there.

I would also note, I wonder if the site has paid the photographers for their marketing images or simply just stolen them.

That said..and I agree all criticisms aside, that is how to do a reseller website.

They are not TDF accredited.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

bigjohn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bigjohn »

I'm new here and didn't discover this forum until after ordering from finelovedolls.com

They were really helpful in answering all my questions etc. and I felt comfortable dealing with them but haven't heard much about them good or bad.

I order this model doll from them https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/tpe- ... s/js157-5/

I hope to receive my shipping notification in the next day or so.

I will let you know how my experience with them goes.

bigjohn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bigjohn »

She arrived today. Will post photos later.

She was in perfect condition and appeared better than expected.

If there is any doubt if these guys are the real deal I can tell you now they are for sure. The whole process went really smooth. Just one little error the vendor made with the order - they sent the wrong hair piece but still nice. I really wanted a black wig so I will probably contact the vendor to straighten that out. One other glitch in the shipping process - they have an option on the order for to have the shipment held at the carrier. I selected that option and even repeated the request in the note. Well they delivered it to the house - which fortunately didn't cause a problem - but it could have. I will left FLD know that wasn't happy about that and they need to fix this logistics issue.

The timeline I think was fantastic - Total time: 14 days to Canada
Ordered: 4-6-18
Shipped: 4-13-18 by FedEx
Arrived in NA: 4-14-18
Held in at FedEx in Honolulu until: 4-18-18
In Transit: 4-19-18
Delivered: 4-20-18

Customs did open the box but everything looked pretty much untouched.

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

Finelovedolls is operated by a Chinese company that started that doing business in 2017. The web site went online in March 2017 but originally has a bunch of problems (such as pages with white text on a white background).

eddiejoe

Post by eddiejoe »

worked pretty well for me their website is beautiful imo! Ordered my doll from them too and I am overall very happy with my purchase! Very good customer service and they gave me a free pair of eyes, a free suspension kit, and a free wig.

I recommend this seller

ryan_7159

Post by ryan_7159 »

First time buyer here.

I just ordered a doll on finelovedolls. Website works well, order went through no problem and got a couple of confirmations and receipts by email. I'll keep you guys posted, fingers crossed.

000Weasel000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 000Weasel000 »

bigjohn wrote:She arrived today. Will post photos later.

She was in perfect condition and appeared better than expected.

If there is any doubt if these guys are the real deal I can tell you now they are for sure. The whole process went really smooth. Just one little error the vendor made with the order - they sent the wrong hair piece but still nice. I really wanted a black wig so I will probably contact the vendor to straighten that out. One other glitch in the shipping process - they have an option on the order for to have the shipment held at the carrier. I selected that option and even repeated the request in the note. Well they delivered it to the house - which fortunately didn't cause a problem - but it could have. I will left FLD know that wasn't happy about that and they need to fix this logistics issue.

The timeline I think was fantastic - Total time: 14 days to Canada
Ordered: 4-6-18
Shipped: 4-13-18 by FedEx
Arrived in NA: 4-14-18
Held in at FedEx in Honolulu until: 4-18-18
In Transit: 4-19-18
Delivered: 4-20-18

Customs did open the box but everything looked pretty much untouched.
Hey bigjohn,

I'm new here.....first post....being in Canada too, I'm glad to see you had a good experience, as I ordered a doll from them last week. My order online is still showing as "Processing" after 8 days.... I also asked for my shipment to be held at the carrier, as I wanted to ensure that I actually get my order.....you hear too many stories of packages being stolen off doorsteps....so the fact that yours was delivered to your door bothers me a bit.

I'm curious.....did you get a bill from FedEx for customs/duties afterwards? The reason I ask is because the last time a package was delivered to me from the US by FedEx, about 2 weeks later, I got a bill from FedEx for $70 on a $95US purchase...I'm not too happy about that...

Look forward to your response.

000Weasel000

Baito
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Baito »

Did anyone see their Bangkok Special (pun intended!) on their deals page?
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
What a crack up! I couldn't help myself :thumbs_up:
https://www.finelovedolls.com/deals-and-discounts/

Baito

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Baito wrote:Did anyone see their Bangkok Special (pun intended!) on their deals page?
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
What a crack up! I couldn't help myself :thumbs_up:
https://www.finelovedolls.com/deals-and-discounts/

Baito
...and if you get the BDSM kit as well as the Bangkok special...well...you can be Bangcocking as well 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ryan_7159

Post by ryan_7159 »

Update since my original post...

Order went smoothly enough. Got a couple of email confirmations on the order itself. They asked what extra free wig/eyes I wanted and I was also able to make the colors permanent (who would want it to fade???). It was dispatched over a week ago and I'm still following its progress using the FEDEX tracking number they gave me.

Problem is its stuck at Standsted Customs ("Clearance in progress") since last Thursday!!!! FEDEX were no use saying I had to just wait...

Fearing the worst right now ... :cry:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Stansted Customs can be an interesting challenge.

There are significant advantages from buying from vendors who know what they're doing and are familiar with processes necessary to make all go smoothly for a stress-free import.

Professional vendors with TDF accreditation have earned that status for a reason and their expertise is worth listening to and even paying for.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS