www.wmdolls.com

I need an advice about amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I need an advice about amazon

Post by efect2000 »

First of all, thank you for all the help that are in this forum. Until last year i "played" (with a customized by me) selene goddess sexdoll, lat year i found the TPE dolls whose price is lower than the 6000€ silicone. The first I bought was a 140 tpe in ebay in a shop that also had a store in Italy, I received her in 4 days about 950€ and for me is ok. The only problem was the hands, but I've read this happens with almost all the dolls, I fixed by replacing using the plastic hands of the selene and a screw. The problen was that in the photo I didn't realize how big are her chest, they announced the measures, but it was my fault. I like the small breast, and I found on amazon one I like and one I paid, this was apreil 14, and delivery time was between 2 and three weeks, now is a week and half. The seller sent me a link of amazon japan in order to see what doll I wanted (Can I put the links?) and after shoosing 4, I received pictures and choosed one, 1045€ I paid and then I could choose eyes color and so on. Today I saw that on my bank account is the transaction cancelled, 13 april was the money refunded, as well as the euro amazon gets in order to be sure the card is ok. I have sent a message to the seller, and amazon said that there is no problem with my transaction, and also sent a message. Do you know if this seller can be a scammer? I accept quality can be lower than the 2000 or more €, but now, after havieg read a lot of scammers are on internet and ebay, amazon an so on, I0m not sure if repay (once I got a answer) or cancel the doll. I can put the link, its a 140cm doll (23 kg is enough for me, more i can't move then). Thank you very much, I hope the message will be understood (I'm spanish)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I need an advice about amazon

Post by Mr Franz »

The only way to know for sure you won't get scammed is to stick with TDF verified vendors. They'll help you every step of the way and make sure you get what you're paying for. Not worth all the hassle and disappointment just to save a few dollars....

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Advice on Amazon is simple. Don't do it.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Lucky stories and Bad stories buying from Ebay and Amazon much less ailiexpress.
The miss communication you will have will be something you will regret.
Really,,, stick with a vendor from TDF. Now that you are a member , look around , email vendors and ask members who you should buy from. Find out their experiences.

Just find a doll you like and then ask who you should buy from.
We will try our best to steer you in the right direction
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

thank all you for the answers. I'll wait for the seller's answer, in fact, before I bought the ebay's, without bad surprise and received exactly what I saw in the photo (it was my fault the big bust) I ask this same seller and answered me that deleivery was between 2 and three weeks, and this was last august. I don't know how to use the TDF verified vendors, Can you help me? or, can I write the name of the store or send to any one by pm the link, or here?
maybe it's a well known seller, good or bad, but well known....
thank you

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

I found the tdf vendor, and of course, it isn't on the list. The doll i bough I have not found in any other site, but I received non artistic photos but on the box.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Just look threw the forums.
There are stories of how one member lucked out and got what was advertized. Many more about how people where scammed with fake pictures. Amazon isn't the best place for Dolls at this time.
Best look at several vendors that are approved by the TDF to find the Doll you want at a price you can afford.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Getting a refund you were lucky. Stay on the right side of luck. Stick to TDF approved . . . ;-)

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

I got answer from the seller
-------------------
Everything seems ok here.

I do not know the reason.

We will send your order out at this weekend.

I will tell you the tracking number as soon as we send it out.

Thank you very much for your time and your patience.

Best regards

Grace Cheung
-------------------------
?????

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

UM... so you get the doll and you get a refund to go with her . . . ! ???

This must be a record.

Really can't complain about that.

Must be a subtle ploy by this Amazon seller to get a stream of TDF members tramping to her door. Brilliant and congratulations!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Then congrats on getting a new doll for free! Couldn't be happier than this! The Amazon vendor must make a huge mess up in their books, and thought you already paid.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

When she arrives and if fine, I'd confess though.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

I have now recheck the bank account and:
16/04/2018 COMPRA TARJ. 5402XXXXXXXX9013 Amazon *Mktplce EU-ES-800-279-6620 -1.045,00

23/04/2018 ANUL COMPRA TARJ. 5402XXXXXXXX9013 15.04 Amazon *Mktplce-800-279-6620 1.045,00

there not any other 1045€ charge, so there has not been any error that could have been paid twice, at least does not appear on my account and the banc employe confirmed this.

Of course that if I receive the doll and is what I bought, I will contact them in order to pay it. I will inform here what happens.
thank you

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

Last tuesday asked the seller about the doll, I also rechecked again my bank account and money was refunded. Today got this answer:
The doll was already shipped.
The UPS tracking number will be available to us after Customs clearance.
I will upload it to Amazon for your tracking as soon as we receive it.
We are very sorry for our delay.
Thank you very much for your patience and your time.
Best regards
Grace Cheung

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

efect2000 wrote:First of all, thank you for all the help that are in this forum. Until last year i "played" (with a customized by me) selene goddess sexdoll, lat year i found the TPE dolls whose price is lower than the 6000€ silicone. The first I bought was a 140 tpe in ebay in a shop that also had a store in Italy, I received her in 4 days about 950€ and for me is ok. The only problem was the hands, but I've read this happens with almost all the dolls, I fixed by replacing using the plastic hands of the selene and a screw. The problen was that in the photo I didn't realize how big are her chest, they announced the measures, but it was my fault. I like the small breast, and I found on amazon one I like and one I paid, this was apreil 14, and delivery time was between 2 and three weeks, now is a week and half. The seller sent me a link of amazon japan in order to see what doll I wanted (Can I put the links?) and after shoosing 4, I received pictures and choosed one, 1045€ I paid and then I could choose eyes color and so on. Today I saw that on my bank account is the transaction cancelled, 13 april was the money refunded, as well as the euro amazon gets in order to be sure the card is ok. I have sent a message to the seller, and amazon said that there is no problem with my transaction, and also sent a message. Do you know if this seller can be a scammer? I accept quality can be lower than the 2000 or more €, but now, after havieg read a lot of scammers are on internet and ebay, amazon an so on, I0m not sure if repay (once I got a answer) or cancel the doll. I can put the link, its a 140cm doll (23 kg is enough for me, more i can't move then). Thank you very much, I hope the message will be understood (I'm spanish)
my first doll came off amazon, it was not the item in the photographs, it was instead a counterfeit doll. best to buy from somebody with reputation to lose.

INFORMATIONS