Video

Documentary on Dutch tv about sex with dolls....

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

femdoll

Documentary on Dutch tv about sex with dolls....

Post by femdoll »

Couple of weeks ago there was a documentary about 'artificial' sex on the Dutch television. Uge part was about sexdolls, in particular a lot about Real Dolls and... a small part First Androids.
Small 'show around' in Abyss Creations, interview with Matt McMullen, Shelly Couture tells a bit about the website and stuff... some owners are visited.... No idea how old the docu is.... but since Matt shows 'removable' faces of Real Dolls, I don't think to old...

I only captured the part about the dolls.... (rest before and after is mostly about mechanised vibrators for women)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACSV9S7I (WMV file, 140Mb, about 30 minutes)

Enjoy!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I've seen this show, I got it from George, the old guy in the docu, it's from Obscene Machines.

It's pretty good indeed.

I don't know what it was called on Dutch TV...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

TEE

Post by TEE »

Thanks for the link femdoll :D nice vid 8)

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

Thanks, enjoyed it! What face is that at 7mins50secs? Very sexy look...

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

AlexKnight wrote: I don't know what it was called on Dutch TV...
'Vibrator voorbij' , in a serie called 'Shock doc', which already gives it a bit of 'creepy' image... which was confirmed by a Dutch talkshow 'De wereld draait door' ('World keeps turning' literally), where they made fun of George's explaination how he used his doll ....

But hey, we live in a country where some Christian groups wanted to forbid 'Deep Throat' on the Dutch 'public' TV.... 8)

dolledup
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dolledup »

I'm a reporter in Cleveland looking for someone to help us with a story we're working on. We're doing a feature on the creator of Abyss' RealDolls and we'd really LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS EITHER A REALDOLL OR A SIMILAR ONE....
We're looking for a firsthand account story of the companionship he/she offers.
WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY? Please call Dawn Kendrick at 216 367-7347

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

I loved that segment on realdolls. I learned more about the company in that piece than any other I have seen to date. First Androids was interesting too, but I would have preferred to see more of his standard doll work than motorized ones. It was nice seeing Jerry in the film also. I don't think I remember him having so many realdolls. He is a very lucky man to have a wife like Adrianna. I liked seeing the owner of Emma too. Still one of the hottest dolls Ive seen. Also, I see why people liked dealing with Shelley. Seems like she really knew her job well and took pride in it. And does anyone know who the hot chick is that was handling the dolls in the realdoll factory?
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

T20

Post by T20 »

Can't understand the site, I'm afraid.

A pointer, which is not under my control, keeps moving around the page and causing various menus to render and un-render, sufficiently fast that I can't follow their appearance and click on them, before they disappear.

What do I need to click on, and where (and, perhaps, when), to watch the video?

PetraDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PetraDoll »

@ T20 ->
Please enter "the three letters" here in the field left from "Download".
Wait 45 seconds and go

INFORMATIONS