Video

DOCUMENTARY Trailer #1 - All Dolled Up

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: All Dolled Up Documentary Trailer #1

Post by midiman »

Debra wrote:Yes you should, I was really gettin into this one and it stopped :evil: , nice work midiman your doing a great service for the community. :D

Thank you!
midiman-bianca_mermaid_dress.jpg
midiman-bianca_mermaid_dress.jpg (56.38 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
Thanks Debra,

I am worried the fame and stardom may be going to Bianca's head :( She insisted on a Mermaid dress and super high heels for the publicity posters :)

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

midiman...Very promising preview to your documentary. As they say in one of our cheese advertisements; "Good Things Take Time"
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Midiman...
Outstanding "photo/poster" of Bianca.... one of the best I've seen!
Don@Ruby13

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Wow! Bianca looks stunning!

I'm looking forward to seeing your documentary.

David
See my girls Image

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

This is the dress I bought her. Figured I'd just dispose of the webbing :) But after seeing her in that blue mermaid I think I'm in love all over again. Mind you the blue dress is $250 more and I already have the black one.

Picture a 50's city street corner with the babe and the PI ...or with something this sexy maybe Private Dick is more appropriate :)
mermaid_dress_spider_woman.jpg
mermaid_dress_spider_woman.jpg (217.53 KiB) Viewed 2481 times
Oops, I'm blowing off course here. Bianca just got all excited when she say the nice comments. She has been with me every moment of the editing.

Cheers,
Midi
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

very nicely done . . I fully agree with the other comments about it is obvious you put a LOT of work into it . . it shows :D

Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Amazing trailer, Midiman and Bianca !!! :D
I can't wait to seeing the whole documentary.

I really like the way you filmed the dolls and their owners. Very positive.

I hope that many people who find themselves reluctant towards lifesize dolls will change their point of view after watching your 'dollumentary', and understand that these dolls can change their owner's lives for the better, and that dolls have to be treated with lots of love, care and respect.

Great work ! :thumbs_up:

Virgo

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, what a great trailer! I was already starting to get into it, even with that short preview. It looks very professionally done as well. As others have said, maybe this will change some people's attitudes towards doll ownership in a good way, which would be great for our community!

You're doing a great thing here, Midiman! It's obvious even from the preview that this is a very time consuming documentary to make, and you really must have put your heart and soul into it.

I'm so looking forward to seeing the completed product in the near future.

Cheers!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

wale wrote:Thanks Midiman for sharing the trailer with us.
This will change the minds of many sceptics.
Some perhaps.

Very good Mid! Can't wait until the entire thing is finished... Image :wink: :mrgreen:

(And keep the webbing - Bianca need a DarkImageSide.)

P.S. 8O Image 8O
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

That's great stuff, Midi! Can't wait to see the finished product!

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

airgirluvr wrote:You're doing a great thing here, Midiman! It's obvious even from the preview that this is a very time consuming documentary to make, and you really must have put your heart and soul into it.
Thanks folks. And I really have put my heart and soul into to this as the community has become a second family to me. I have also put my pocketbook into it to the tune of $30,000+ my time. I avoided the typical free grants and funding applications because I wanted to keep full creative freedom.

I think one has to show it is possible to do an honest documentary that can still hold interest without sensationalizing.

Well time is running short and I want to have a rough cut with me in Europe when I head there on Oct 15.

I wish you all good health and happiness. Actually I wish the same to the pilot of my flight too :)

Cheers,
Midiman & Bianca
Midiman...

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Looks and sounds great!! :thumbs_up:
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

midiman wrote: . . . I avoided the typical free grants and funding applications because I wanted to keep full creative freedom.
VERY smart :D

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

theodoric wrote:
midiman wrote: . . . I avoided the typical free grants and funding applications because I wanted to keep full creative freedom.

Well there are pluses and minuses with the minus being the wallet and the plus being peace of mind :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

midiman wrote:

I think one has to show it is possible to do an honest documentary that can still hold interest without sensationalizing.
Thank you. That is an objective that I can admire, midiman. Seems like its going to be right along the lines of what I wrote earlier in the thread about how I'd do one. While Stacy knows how to put dolls in the proper light, you do to, in a different kind of way. That's admirable. Good job. It's something that really needs to be done.
theodoric wrote:
It sure is - no compromising at all, full control, is the way to go. But it has a steep price tag, but it will pay off, I think.

INFORMATIONS