Video

Here for the Party [music video]

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

Farmerdancow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Here for the Party [music video]

Post by Farmerdancow »

Excellent work jm, those are really cool clips. There is a Styx song for that though:

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Here is something I have been working on more to come later enjoyed
Sincerely JM :lying:
Coolgirl Clip.wmv

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Farmerdancow LOL LOL :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
And I love that song also I will do something with it one of these days :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Christine2 thank you I have fun making these glad to hear you enjoyed them :glou: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Here's a couple more enjoy :glou: :glou: :glou:

Girl Dance on Beach.wmv
Girl dancing naked.wmv

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

This is a couple of new ones I've made with this I clone I know they are pretty grainy but they said that there free version is this way :evidence:
I'm more interested in how the body would move and if you could morph emely face onto their models :?
And to my surprise they were good to their word it works great I was also able to tweak the body to more match emily's body 8O
I think I have too much gravity on the breasts but I wanted to see how well they would jiggle I'm very pleased with this 8O
I think I have her butt down pretty good I just have to figure out how to slim her in the middel just a little and I will have copied emily's body perfectly :multi: :multi: :multi:
The hair I have not messed with I just put it on so I don't know how to adjust it yet to keep it from going through her body I will work on that :whistle:
So I am very pleased with the free version and I think I will go ahead and get the pro version where I can render these out with more clarity :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hope you all enjoy these JM :lying:
Emely Sexty Dance small.wmv
Emely 1.wmv

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

J.M.:
Your last video has really nice
body motion...you just keep gettin' better at this! Perfect background
music too! Maybe you should look into buying her a brass pole so she
can go out and get a job! Kudo's!

Ciao Don/R-13

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Don I'm gonna get the pro version maybe it will come with a poll :thumbs_up: :haha4: :thumbs_up:
And it should clear up the renders real nice so you can see her talk and smile :D :D :D
And I can build her her own world and get in there with her :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:
That will be fun :evilbat: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :evilbat:
Thank you for your kind comments :glou:
A fan of your work JM :glou: :glou: :glou:

EMELY
Doll
Doll

Post by EMELY »

Hear are some more.wmv
Point Of No Return TDF.wmv
Urgent TDF.wmv

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I love this one: http://dollforum.com/forum/./download/file.php?id=13728 Especially as it shows just how great a Ruby would look in that color!

If only... :cry:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

EMELY
Doll
Doll

Post by EMELY »

Hello.wmv
Girls On Film.wmv
Play with ME.wmv

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

For anyone that doesn't know how to watch these in full screen mode here's what gizmo has told me and it works great

When the video posted starts playing, right mouse click on it, go down to zoom, then full screen.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi jm6o8u :D ,

Really great video's, I love the Ruby 13 one, but the 3D ones are also cool. The i clone sofware seems very clever, I can't wait to see what you come up with next :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Szalinski wrote:I love this one: http://dollforum.com/forum/./download/file.php?id=13728 Especially as it shows just how great a Ruby would look in that color!

If only... :cry:
OOPS! Sorry Don, I spoke too soon!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=36136
...and thanks! :multi:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

kharn thank you :D
Yes I am curious also the more I learn about this program and earth sculpture the more visions come to my mind :D
The only problem is trying to learn how to make them work it does take me a while :?
I am glad that you guys are enjoying these I try my best hopefully they will get much better as I learned more about this program :)
But I can't complain only had it about three weeks now and the first things that I did didn't come out half bad :D
That's why I got this program it lets us newbes make a few things with stock motion and clothing as we learn how to do more :D

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Don gave me good advice :D
So I will ask my question here and see if any one knows an answer to it :?
As you see in the inner ductions videos I am using text to speech program which gives me no nuances to their voices :(
So I was wondering if anyone knew of a program where I can speak into a microphone and then change it to their voices :?
To give them more range on their voices and also be able to have them laugh and giggle :wink:

INFORMATIONS