Video

Translator needed :) I made China LOL

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Translator needed :) I made China LOL

Post by midiman »

I stumbled on this by accident....
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Translator needed :) I made China LOL

Post by r4m »

Ask, and you shall receive. :D My RG actually goes to that website for fun. When she got home a little bit ago, I made her listen and tell me what it said. She gave me a quick verbal translation, and I wrote most of it down. Enjoy.

Title-Travel all over the world with your Blowup Doll wrote:Look at this couple, they look very much in love sharing a drink together in a restaurant. The guy comes from Canada, he is 57 years old, and he is a player. Hey Look! Here he turns around and parachutes with another woman. But look closer at the lady. She does not look real. She is actually a blowup doll. All of the different girls around him are blowup dolls. He is married, and 4-years ago he bought his first silicone doll. And then he bought more and more, and spent 10,000 Hong Kong Dollars to buy their hair, accessories and clothes to dress them up. He brings them all over the world, and leaves his wife at home. People think that he has a problem. He strongly defends himself and explains this is his hobby, and it is normal. He says, “My wife is not jealous of my dolls at all”.
BTW, I noticed there is a Chinese text of the dialog below the video on Youtube. I used Chrome's translate function on it, and here it is!
Youtube-Dialog-Chrome-Translation wrote:Hockey (Dave Hockey) often with a different "companion" travel around the world, the most surprising is the home of the wife do not mind, because these "fox" is an inflatable doll (figure). Hockey living in Canada, aged 57, bought four years ago after the first silicone doll to try to fall in love, buying more and more, and some one to more than 20,000 Hong Kong dollars, but also with their counterparts travel, has spent nearly 20 million Hong Kong dollars. Some of the Angels, weighing 37 kg, Joe Hockey in particular to a wheelchair pushed them around. Would provoke supercilious? "Most people either can not pay attention to, is pleased to keep up doll photo line up." He was questioned psychopathic, "I do not attach importance to doll more than a relationship with people,I know they are just dolls, "his wife is not jealous of the most rare:" She understands this is only hobby, I will not run away with the baby. "
British "Sun"
Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

20 million Hong Kong dollars is a lot of cash.

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

10'000 to 20'000'0000 i think thats a rather large typo lol

INFORMATIONS