Video

Me and My dolls in the Sun Newspaper + Video

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Me and My dolls in the Sun Newspaper + Video

Post by itsme »

rattelsnake great job on the video

GB01
Former Member

Post by GB01 »

Hi Guys, and thank you all for your susport, i will post more about it all after some sleep, we have not long got back, anyway here is a short film we made at itv behind scenes at itv lovedolls http://thismorning.itv.com/thismorning/ ... -lovedolls

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

pulchri-dude wrote:... Appear to have multiple BoyToys, multiple RSSD-Candy8Teens, multiple Neo jrs there. Nice to see one of Creator's First Android Lollys in the mix to see her size. Seeing a CandyGirl Petite Jewel F & Lifedoll Mirufe too ...
Wow! I also saw two dolls that G. made, Teddy Babes, a Ruby13, and what I think is a Harumi Rumiko. That's is quite a collection G.! Congratulations on your interview.

Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

All things considered, I think Bob handled himself pretty well on the Morning Show. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

A credit to the community. Well done Bob!

And thanks for posting the video, rattlesnake. I was unable to watch the link itv links.

As to comments? Most that post there are the intolerant loud mouthed bigots that abound in our society - you know...the ones that start wars and enable genocide, etc. They are but a few grains of sand on an entire beech.

Make anything sexually capable and some can't deal with it. Actually maybe they are mostly eunuchs and all sour grapes :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

A better quality video in HD posted on youtube by ITV thismorning show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFkSzstyGU

GB01
Former Member

Post by GB01 »

Hi, here is the Hereford times, about me Wisey and all the dolls, they did a great job it is all my own words, thank you Hereford times.

click on the link and pic: to read more.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

The guy with the tan and the white hair went on about the dolls' faces being apparently capable of 'other things'. When I watched his colleague -- the woman with the wide red lips -- guess what I was thinking...
:twisted:

A really good show.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Everhard wrote:The guy with the tan and the white hair went on about the dolls' faces being apparently capable of 'other things'. When I watched his colleague -- the woman with the wide red lips -- guess what I was thinking...
about enjoying a Dairy Queen blizzard?

[youtube]JjlOfrHCMsk&NR=1[/youtube]
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

It appears to me the host was the most nervous one on screen. At first I though it was a side effect of the video compression, but no one else seemed to be stuttering... :roll:

His (the guests') experience with others when taking out their dolls and their positive reactions mirror what I've observed when I took Sharon up to Hershey last year, as well as in the B&B itself. I think a lot of people are paranoid about what people will think; most are in fact quite fascinated by our girls. :painting:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Szalinski wrote:It appears to me the host was the most nervous one on screen
I think the host was perhaps worried because the dolls were making more intelligent conversation and perhaps threatening his job ;)

You know the old saying.."It is better to remain silent and let everyone think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Bianca wrote:
Szalinski wrote:It appears to me the host was the most nervous one on screen
You know the old saying.."It is better to remain silent and let everyone think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." :)

I just watched the Vidio,..
I think by what they said and the way they said it,.. the Co-host more so seemed to be trying to devide G. and his bride by implieing that Gibs wife was somehow tollerateing his collection as a dutifull wife rather than because she wanted anything to do with them.

I think both G. and his bride came across brilliantly,...
Fantasticly well done to both of you!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

Bob
Enjoyed the narrative of the dressed up dollies bus trip & hotel stay before their TV appearance:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... php?t=1554
I'm sure even your internet detractors would agree that would have been a cute sight to behold :wink:

INFORMATIONS