Video

All Dolled Up Premiered at Hershey (Trailers Linked)

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

All Dolled Up Premiered at Hershey (Trailers Linked)

Post by midiman »

I showed the rough edit of the competed one hour documentary at Hershey last Saturday. It has to be edited down by about 8 minutes and the feedback from the members who viewed it was very helpful in helping us to make those edit decisions.

It seemed to be well received, It will also be aired at the UK meet in June as well as the TDF member LA meet in August. These will be the only opportunities to see it before it hits broadcast or film festivals. Those who participated in it will be receiveing DVD's when released which usually hit about a year after the first broadcast.

Thanks to all those who watched the documentary and commented on it. A new trailer will be released before September which reflects the final cut even more closely.

Trailers:
ADU Serious Trailer #1 http://www.dollforum.com/tdcvid/ADUrevised/

ADU Lighter Trailer #2 http://www.dollforum.com/tdcvid/ADU_t2v1/

ADU Combined Trailer #3 http://www.dollforum.com/tdcvid/ADU_t3_beacon/
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: All Dolled Up Premiered at Hershey

Post by itsme »

:cry: I did not see any candy8teens

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Looks good, can't wait to see the whole thing. :thumbs_up:

Damn though, even my back's hurting watching you struggle to get her out of the car. 8O

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Watching you struggle with Bianca, midi, I realise why I have TB and candy8teen lol. Good trailors. I like the combined one and the second the best.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

Ursa_Major
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ursa_Major »

I'm looking forward to seeing it at the UK Meet.

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

dollluver73 wrote:Watching you struggle with Bianca, midi, I realise why I have TB and candy8teen lol. Good trailors. I like the combined one and the second the best.
Yeah, Samantha was a much easier lift for him. I moved tree limbs today not much lighter than Bianca, though. Emerald ash borers have done a number on the trees around here.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

Mordian

Post by Mordian »

Is this something that will eventually be available for purchase? I wouldn't mind getting a copy, if so.

I thought all three trailers were very good. :thumbs_up:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Mordian wrote:Is this something that will eventually be available for purchase? I wouldn't mind getting a copy, if so.

I thought all three trailers were very good. :thumbs_up:
Thanks, Everyone. DVD's will be available ...usually within a year of broadcast. If we don't get a broadcaster we are hitting the festival circuit and looking for a distribution contract.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

itsme wrote::cry: I did not see any candy8teens
Jessica says:
Well, I was, like, doing behind the scenes photography, and stuff. Well, at the premiere anyway. If I woulda been invited, I would so totally have hopped a plane to Canada. Maybe next time, huh, Bianca? Pretty please? :lol:
I was at the premiere, Itsme!
I was at the premiere, Itsme!
jessica_behind_the_camera_3.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 4586 times
Okay, can I have the computer back, Jessica? You can check your Myspace or whatever later. Ugh. Eighteen year-olds. They're still teenagers... :?

Anyhow, I should add that I loved the documentary. I got to see some of the rough, rough cuts early on, and it was good then; it's better now. It's very streamlined and flows well, without feeling over-long. I feel like it's a great start to what I hope will be a longer series focusing on the love doll owning community. I'm happy with it, for sure. It's nice to have a film that counterbalances the sensationalism the media always draws upon when portraying the doll-owning community. Midi's doc is very even-handed and unbiased. I like that.

Tell Midi he did a good job for me, Bianca! :mrgreen: Oh, and it was nice to meet you at Hershey. You've very lovely... :oops:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great stuff, Midiman. I have occasionally thought, of other documentaries ... yea right that looks easy!" :lol: I tried a video documentary of my brothers wedding, let's just say the final result is he has an OK video of the day, but certainly no documentary! :lol: Yours is a thoroughly enjoyable documentary. I saw the trailers on here a bit ago, and after the first looked forward to the second, now I'm looking forward to the finished article. :)

BTW looks like a few sessions at the gym may help getting Bianca into and out of the car! :lol: Seriously though, congraulations and good luck with it. :)

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Sorry Itsme, I shot interviews with RSSD doll owners at the time but decided to keep this specifically high end. It didn't seem fair putting the Candy8teens next to the high end. We are saving the interviews for another doc we are planning that covers the low and mid range. The Teddy Babes were mainly used in this doc as comic relief with talk bubbles ;)

Thanks 1jayjay and Megami. I would have liked to have implemented some of the changes before the UK showing but our timetable does not permit it :(

Cheers,
Midiman

P.S. My wife is putting me on a diet adn an exercise program as soon as I return from the UK ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

midiman wrote:
Sorry Itsme, I shot interviews with what was RSSD doll owners at the time but decided to keep this specifically high end. it didn't seem fair putting the Candy8teens next to the high end. We are saving the interviews for another doc we are planning that covers the low and mud range. The Teddy Babes were mainly used in the doc as comic relief with talk bubbles ;)

Thanks 1jayjay and Megami. I would have liked to haev implemented some of the changes before the UK showing but our timetable does not permit it :(

Cheers,
Midiman

Specifically high but TB was ok.
Sure we understand.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Can't wait to order the DVD :)

Cheers
-Joe
Bianca wrote:I showed the rough edit of the competed one hour documentary at Hershey last Saturday. It has to be edited down by about 8 minutes and the feedback from the members who viewed it was very helpful in helping us to make those edit decisions.

It seemed to be well received, It will also be aired at the UK meet in June as well as the TDF member LA meet in August. These will be the only opportunities to see it before it hits broadcast or film festivals. Those who participated in it will be receiveing DVD's when released which usually hit about a year after the first broadcast.

Thanks to all those who watched the documentary and commented on it. A new trailer will be released before September which reflects the final cut even more closely.

Trailers:
ADU Serious Trailer #1 http://www.dollforum.com/tdcvid/ADUrevised/

ADU Lighter Trailer #2 http://www.dollforum.com/tdcvid/ADU_t2v1/

ADU Combined Trailer #3 http://www.dollforum.com/tdcvid/ADU_t3_beacon/

Secret Agent Pink
Doll
Doll
Location: Assigned to Christine At S.F.D.D. Headquarters, Vegas

Post by Secret Agent Pink »

Anyone besides me want a lolypop????

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

TG Megami wrote:
Jessica says:
Well, I was, like, doing behind the scenes photography, and stuff. Well, at the premiere anyway. If I woulda been invited, I would so totally have hopped a plane to Canada. Maybe next time, huh, Bianca? Pretty please? :lol:

Great Shot, Megami! I was wondering how that one was going to come out. :thumbs_up:
TG Megami wrote:Okay, can I have the computer back, Jessica? You can check your Myspace or whatever later. Ugh. Eighteen year-olds. They're still teenagers... :?

Anyhow, I should add that I loved the documentary. I got to see some of the rough, rough cuts early on, and it was good then; it's better now. It's very streamlined and flows well, without feeling over-long. I feel like it's a great start to what I hope will be a longer series focusing on the love doll owning community. I'm happy with it, for sure. It's nice to have a film that counterbalances the sensationalism the media always draws upon when portraying the doll-owning community. Midi's doc is very even-handed and unbiased. I like that.

Tell Midi he did a good job for me, Bianca! :mrgreen: Oh, and it was nice to meet you at Hershey. You've very lovely... :oops:
Let's just hopt that that doesn't become it's undoing in this sensationalist society, because it is a great documentary.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS