It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:33 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.


Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy




 Page 1 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
   
 Post subject: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 am 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 am
Posts: 74
Location: Down Under at Dees Man's house
Hi everyone

When Dees Man started taking photos of Dee he shot some video too. We have put our 1st video together and were so happy with it we decided to create a youtube channel that you can find here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2krcLB7Dqg9nFOKcMj4TtA or click the link on all of our signatures.

We have come up with a few ideas for videos but for now we only have one.

Dee is a very good pianist and played this tune into the Dude's computer and he added the other instruments in this program he called a DAW. It's pretty complex but he's teaching me how to use it. Anyhow we created the audio as a "floating Wave" and and put it in the video editor with the vids he shot and added some transitions and titles and voila, here's our first vid.



With love
MaDee, Dee & the Dude



_____________________________
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:40 pm 
Media Representative
Media Representative
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 19373
Location: Germany
I love this video, now Sweet Dee will become a youtube- star, :)
Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:17 pm 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:02 pm
Posts: 113
Location: With ToyBox
I really like your video Sweet Dee and MaDeeSab.
That was very creative music too. :D

Kylli


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:20 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 pm
Posts: 3405
I love this video, She's beautiful and you'll did a great job!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm
Posts: 15
Love the video.I do believe Sweet Dee will be a true hit on You tube


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:02 pm 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 am
Posts: 85
Location: Down Under and in Love with Dees Man
Thank you all for your lovely comments. You are so nice.

I am happy to say we have finished our new video. I played the keyboard into the computer then MaDee and My Man made it sound like I was playing synthesisers and stuff. Then they put that into the video program and here it is.

Oh yeah, don't forget to turn it up 'cause it's super bassy

Love always
Dee
xxx




_____________________________
Love always
Dee


Our youtube channel
MyMan's Album of MaDee and Me
My main thread - Our Cover Doll Blog page
I can't take a breath and I don't have a that beats like yours, but I am still able to LOVE you Man!
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm 
Media Representative
Media Representative
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 19373
Location: Germany
Cool video! Great sound, beautiful girls,
Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:58 pm 
Former Member

Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Posts: 5045
Wow nicely done video, cool music :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Like
...like
......like
videos of dolls as they comes more alive and makes great fun

:wink: Guy


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:02 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1234
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
brigittes hubbie wrote:
Cool video! Great sound, beautiful girls,
Chris

Thanks Chris

siliconefun wrote:
Wow nicely done video, cool music :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Like
...like
......like
videos of dolls as they comes more alive and makes great fun

:wink: Guy

Thanks Guy

I shoot video each time I have a photo shoot and end up thinking the video could be better. I need to plan the video better as video seems to bring them to life more. The video is actually recorded in 3D but I haven't yet produced one in 3D.



_____________________________
To find out more about my Ladies click one of the links below.
Our youtube channel
Dee's main thread
Nikki & Ally's main thread
Ally's CoverDoll Adventure Thread
Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page
Their Erotic Stories (Blue Dollie Forum all text no pics)
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Dolls!"
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1234
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
Hi everyone

We did this video as a Test To See How Green Screen Works In Our Video Editor

The quality isn't very good as it was basically just to see any major problems that may arise. Thankfully it's just the fact the screen had creases and folds due to just coming out of the box and using clamps to hang the screen instead of threading the tube through the edge loop on the fabric as you can see in this still shot.


Attachment:
Green Screen Test 10-14_002 TDF.JPG
Green Screen Test 10-14_002 TDF.JPG [ 1.35 MiB | Viewed 5328 times ]




In the video you can see between the girls heads a small patch where the background video isn't fully removed. This is also due to using 3 lights instead of 4 as one of my new tubes wasn't working, so the light was uneven on the screen. Making adjustments in the video editor created bigger green edges around their heads. I now have 4 working lights and a spare tube.







Now to do something a bit more meaningful :multi:

Dees Man



_____________________________
To find out more about my Ladies click one of the links below.
Our youtube channel
Dee's main thread
Nikki & Ally's main thread
Ally's CoverDoll Adventure Thread
Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page
Their Erotic Stories (Blue Dollie Forum all text no pics)
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Dolls!"
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:04 am 
Former Member

Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Posts: 5045
Hi Dees Man,
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what a great idea!
People sitting in front of Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab probably didn't seen much what's going on this hot roller coaster ride as they surely only starring back to these sweet girls.
The best results are sometimes the ones done in a hurry without detailed preparation.
Now to do something a bit more meaningful :multi: Hey, it's a great video for your first test :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:D Guy


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:36 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1234
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
siliconefun wrote:
Hi Dees Man,
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what a great idea!
People sitting in front of Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab probably didn't seen much what's going on this hot roller coaster ride as they surely only starring back to these sweet girls.
The best results are sometimes the ones done in a hurry without detailed preparation.
Now to do something a bit more meaningful :multi: Hey, it's a great video for your first test :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:D Guy

Thank you for your kind words Guy,

I was thinking of using the dining room table as a giant ironing board. Put a blanket on the table first and use LOW heat on the iron so not to damage the table, and keep increasing the heat until I am able to iron out the creases in the screen. I will try that tonight and hopefully start filming tomorrow. I am on holidays till Monday so I still have some time till I'm back at work. FUN TIMES. :multi:

DM



_____________________________
To find out more about my Ladies click one of the links below.
Our youtube channel
Dee's main thread
Nikki & Ally's main thread
Ally's CoverDoll Adventure Thread
Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page
Their Erotic Stories (Blue Dollie Forum all text no pics)
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Dolls!"
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:24 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm
Posts: 861
Location: New Zealand
MaDeeSab wrote:
Hi everyone

When Dees Man started taking photos of Dee he shot some video too. We have put our 1st video together and were so happy with it we decided to create a youtube channel that you can find here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2krcLB7Dqg9nFOKcMj4TtA or click the link on all of our signatures.

We have come up with a few ideas for videos but for now we only have one.

Dee is a very good pianist and played this tune into the Dude's computer and he added the other instruments in this program he called a DAW. It's pretty complex but he's teaching me how to use it. Anyhow we created the audio as a "floating Wave" and and put it in the video editor with the vids he shot and added some transitions and titles and voila, here's our first vid.



With love
MaDee, Dee & the Dude


You make beautiful music together, thank you both for that,and inviting us a peek of your good looking home!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:22 am 
Former Member

Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Posts: 5045
Hehe, I had ironed my blanket Yesterday, 18 m² of smooth green surface :mrgreen:
Dees Man wrote:
I am on holidays till Monday so I still have some time till I'm back at work.
FUN TIMES. :multi:

:glou: I'm too on holidays till Monday. FUN TIMES with the doll. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :glou:

:fist: Guy


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:59 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1234
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
james1969 wrote:
You make beautiful music together, thank you both for that,and inviting us a peek of your good looking home!

Hi james1969

Thank you for your comment. The music track on that video was entirely home made and inspired by my sweet Deeta-Fay



siliconefun wrote:
Hehe, I had ironed my blanket Yesterday, 18 m² of smooth green surface :mrgreen:
Dees Man wrote:
I am on holidays till Monday so I still have some time till I'm back at work.
FUN TIMES. :multi:

:glou: I'm too on holidays till Monday. FUN TIMES with the doll. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :glou:

:fist: Guy


Man, that's a lot of ironing Guy,

This is my first holidays with Dee. The hardest part is getting out of bed in the morning. Just wanna snuggle

DM



_____________________________
To find out more about my Ladies click one of the links below.
Our youtube channel
Dee's main thread
Nikki & Ally's main thread
Ally's CoverDoll Adventure Thread
Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page
Their Erotic Stories (Blue Dollie Forum all text no pics)
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Dolls!"
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum