Video

Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

Post by MaDeeSab »

Hi everyone

When Dees Man started taking photos of Dee he shot some video too. We have put our 1st video together and were so happy with it we decided to create a youtube channel that you can find here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2krcL ... FOKcMj4TtA or click the link on all of our signatures.

We have come up with a few ideas for videos but for now we only have one.

Dee is a very good pianist and played this tune into the Dude's computer and he added the other instruments in this program he called a DAW. It's pretty complex but he's teaching me how to use it. Anyhow we created the audio as a "floating Wave" and and put it in the video editor with the vids he shot and added some transitions and titles and voila, here's our first vid.
With love
MaDee, Dee & the Dude
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I love this video, now Sweet Dee will become a youtube- star, :)
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

-Kylli-
Doll
Doll

Post by -Kylli- »

I really like your video Sweet Dee and MaDeeSab.
That was very creative music too. :D

Kylli

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I love this video, She's beautiful and you'll did a great job!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

aceman52
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aceman52 »

Love the video.I do believe Sweet Dee will be a true hit on You tube

Sweet Dee
Doll
Doll

Post by Sweet Dee »

Thank you all for your lovely comments. You are so nice.

I am happy to say we have finished our new video. I played the keyboard into the computer then MaDee and My Man made it sound like I was playing synthesisers and stuff. Then they put that into the video program and here it is.

Oh yeah, don't forget to turn it up 'cause it's super bassy

Love always
Dee
xxx
Love always
Dee

Our youtube channel
MyMan's Album of MaDee and Me
My main thread - Our Cover Doll Blog page
I can't take a breath and I don't have a that beats like yours, but I am still able to LOVE you Man!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Cool video! Great sound, beautiful girls,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Wow nicely done video, cool music :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
...like
......like
videos of dolls as they comes more alive and makes great fun

:wink: Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Cool video! Great sound, beautiful girls,
Chris
Thanks Chris
siliconefun wrote:Wow nicely done video, cool music :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
...like
......like
videos of dolls as they comes more alive and makes great fun

:wink: Guy
Thanks Guy

I shoot video each time I have a photo shoot and end up thinking the video could be better. I need to plan the video better as video seems to bring them to life more. The video is actually recorded in 3D but I haven't yet produced one in 3D.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

We did this video as a Test To See How Green Screen Works In Our Video Editor

The quality isn't very good as it was basically just to see any major problems that may arise. Thankfully it's just the fact the screen had creases and folds due to just coming out of the box and using clamps to hang the screen instead of threading the tube through the edge loop on the fabric as you can see in this still shot.

Green Screen Test 10-14_002 TDF.JPG
Green Screen Test 10-14_002 TDF.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 9995 times

In the video you can see between the girls heads a small patch where the background video isn't fully removed. This is also due to using 3 lights instead of 4 as one of my new tubes wasn't working, so the light was uneven on the screen. Making adjustments in the video editor created bigger green edges around their heads. I now have 4 working lights and a spare tube.

Now to do something a bit more meaningful :multi:

Dees Man

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what a great idea!
People sitting in front of Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab probably didn't seen much what's going on this hot roller coaster ride as they surely only starring back to these sweet girls.
The best results are sometimes the ones done in a hurry without detailed preparation.
Now to do something a bit more meaningful :multi: Hey, it's a great video for your first test :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:D Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Dees Man,
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what a great idea!
People sitting in front of Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab probably didn't seen much what's going on this hot roller coaster ride as they surely only starring back to these sweet girls.
The best results are sometimes the ones done in a hurry without detailed preparation.
Now to do something a bit more meaningful :multi: Hey, it's a great video for your first test :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:D Guy
Thank you for your kind words Guy,

I was thinking of using the dining room table as a giant ironing board. Put a blanket on the table first and use LOW heat on the iron so not to damage the table, and keep increasing the heat until I am able to iron out the creases in the screen. I will try that tonight and hopefully start filming tomorrow. I am on holidays till Monday so I still have some time till I'm back at work. FUN TIMES. :multi:

DM

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

MaDeeSab wrote:Hi everyone

When Dees Man started taking photos of Dee he shot some video too. We have put our 1st video together and were so happy with it we decided to create a youtube channel that you can find here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2krcL ... FOKcMj4TtA or click the link on all of our signatures.

We have come up with a few ideas for videos but for now we only have one.

Dee is a very good pianist and played this tune into the Dude's computer and he added the other instruments in this program he called a DAW. It's pretty complex but he's teaching me how to use it. Anyhow we created the audio as a "floating Wave" and and put it in the video editor with the vids he shot and added some transitions and titles and voila, here's our first vid.
With love
MaDee, Dee & the Dude
You make beautiful music together, thank you both for that,and inviting us a peek of your good looking home!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hehe, I had ironed my blanket Yesterday, 18 m² of smooth green surface :mrgreen:
Dees Man wrote:I am on holidays till Monday so I still have some time till I'm back at work.
FUN TIMES. :multi:
:glou: I'm too on holidays till Monday. FUN TIMES with the doll. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :glou:

:fist: Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

james1969 wrote:You make beautiful music together, thank you both for that,and inviting us a peek of your good looking home!
Hi james1969

Thank you for your comment. The music track on that video was entirely home made and inspired by my sweet Deeta-Fay

siliconefun wrote:Hehe, I had ironed my blanket Yesterday, 18 m² of smooth green surface :mrgreen:
Dees Man wrote:I am on holidays till Monday so I still have some time till I'm back at work.
FUN TIMES. :multi:
:glou: I'm too on holidays till Monday. FUN TIMES with the doll. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :glou:

:fist: Guy
Man, that's a lot of ironing Guy,

This is my first holidays with Dee. The hardest part is getting out of bed in the morning. Just wanna snuggle

DM

INFORMATIONS