Video

Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

Post by Swan »

Rock & Roll!
Awesome Vid :thumbs_up:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh my, this is so good, please Nikki, give director MaDee a big hug and kiss from LEF, she did great! Amazing! Fabulous! Fantastic! Ally is sweet and not innocent at all, bless her for being that naughty!

Chris & LEF
Hi Chris and LEF

Nikki gave MaDee a hug and a kiss and then Ally saw your comment and started to blush so MaDee gave her a hug and a kiss and then everyone got hugs and kisses and they asked me to pass them on to you and LEF and thank you for your kind comments as always. Thank you.

DM

Bud Bundy

Post by Bud Bundy »

Ally! is Sweet and Innocent.....NOT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This video is soooo awesome! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
GREAT!!! I lve it! :D
Very well done MaDee !!!

Ally you look so damn hot!!! YUMMY!!! :mrgreen: :whistle:
Great pictures!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thanks for sharing!

:glou:
Cheers!
Bud
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh my, this is so good, please Nikki, give director MaDee a big hug and kiss from LEF, she did great! Amazing! Fabulous! Fantastic! Ally is sweet and not innocent at all, bless her for being that naughty!

Chris & LEF
Thanks Chris

It's not hard to make good visual when I'm showing off my gurl. She's got the body and knows how to show it.

Hugs to you and LEF
Swan wrote:
Rock & Roll!
Awesome Vid :thumbs_up:
Thanks Swanny. That pic looks like us when DM takes us out in Mitsy

Bud Bundy wrote:Ally! is Sweet and Innocent.....NOT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This video is soooo awesome! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
GREAT!!! I lve it! :D
Very well done MaDee !!!

Ally you look so damn hot!!! YUMMY!!! :mrgreen: :whistle:
Great pictures!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thanks for sharing!

:glou:
Cheers!
Bud
Thanks Bud

Ally didn't know I had put that title at the beginning until it was finished. Luckily she laughed. She's used to my sense of humour.

Nikki did the music for this one. She is obsessed with this band like DM is :roll:
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, great vid :thumbs_up: and to everyone, go over to CoverDoll and see more of Ally's buttons :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Dees Man wrote:

Chris & LEF
Hi Chris and LEF

Nikki gave MaDee a hug and a kiss and then Ally saw your comment and started to blush so MaDee gave her a hug and a kiss and then everyone got hugs and kisses and they asked me to pass them on to you and LEF and thank you for your kind comments as always. Thank you.

DM
:haha4: So much hugging and kissing, that´s just the way I love it! More hugs and kisses from LEF, especially to MaDee. Don´t say it´s easy or my girls expect me to do the same- and I know I´d fail! :D You are a genius, MaDee!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

Thanks Nescio and Chris and a big thank you and hugs for the extra hugs from LEF.

I'd like to say it's easy but sometimes it's really not especially when we didn't think it through properly on what we needed.

:roll: 8O :roll: 8O With DM's work and Christmas coming and the deadline for Dec CoverDoll almost on us we rushed the shoot and video and aaaarrrgghh 8O :roll: 8O :roll:

Not enough photos with different poses and problems with the video. :morning:

As cute as the halo looked on Ash, when we removed the black background to photoshop a background in for stills, the halo looked like it had been dragged through the mud, which is why we added a different halo in the photoshopped pics.

We had a choice of background when we did the shoot. Black, white or green. We couldn't use the white cause her outfit and wig was white and in the video she would have been a floating head with dismembered arms and legs. The green would have showed through her dress and looked plain wrong. The black was OK but we should have put black tape around the wires holding the halo up, then we could have CG them out.

The black background was way too creased so instead of just playing with the hue to remove it with the Chroma key, I also adjusted the saturation and luminescence controls too. It worked mostly. There is a small amount of screen showing.

Once the video was done and uploaded within about 30seconds some mega multinational company claiming ownership of the 77 seconds of song we used had a copyright claim against us :shakefist: and blocked it in several countries. Now with Nikki, Ash and DM being fans of said band we pulled it and ......... err........umm......stole somebody else's music. That last vid we did of Ally used the same band's music, but we chopped it up so much there must be a length of time that the bots need to find or care about copyright stuff.

Anyhow, all this appeared in our blog in CoverDoll this month. You can see it by clicking on the pic of our little angel

And also, to keep the timeline on this thread accurate, here's Ash's angel video.......

..♥♥♥..
MaDee

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Creative as always! A nicely done production. I couldn't help but notice Ash's panties suddenly disappeared about halfway through the video, and it occurred to me to ask why, but then I thought perhaps it's best I don't know. All you girls are cared for with love and devotion, so there's certainly no cause for concern.

Best wishes to you MaDee. Please pass along cordial felicitations to Dude Man and the rest of the crew. Ash made a lovely angel.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:Creative as always! A nicely done production. I couldn't help but notice Ash's panties suddenly disappeared about halfway through the video, and it occurred to me to ask why, but then I thought perhaps it's best I don't know. All you girls are cared for with love and devotion, so there's certainly no cause for concern.

Best wishes to you MaDee. Please pass along cordial felicitations to Dude Man and the rest of the crew. Ash made a lovely angel.
G'day LDV and thanks for commenting

Ah ha! You noticed :whistle: The answers to your un-asked question

1/ Where did they go? Can be seen in the blog (click on Ash's pic)

2/ Why did they go? Umm ........well Ash explains that in her post in Dee's thread "Losing My Innocence" in The Blue Dolly Forum. I know you know where that is, but there is a link in my signature if you forgot :wink:

DM

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Dees Man wrote:The answers to your un-asked question
The Blue Light District, eh? As a born-again prudist I have to politely decline the invitation, but I'm sure anyone who takes a peek won't be disappointed. Your storytelling is quite good! Best wishes!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi MaDee, I finally found the time to check the Coverdoll yesterday and was amazed by the video you edited. You did another great job, and yes, Ashley is a true angel. :angel:

Chris

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi MaDee, I finally found the time to check the Coverdoll yesterday and was amazed by the video you edited. You did another great job, and yes, Ashley is a true angel. :angel:

Chris
Thanks Chris, even with all the probs I had with this vid it turned out not bad. Ash is cute but don't let that costume fool ya. She's not quite the little angel DuDee thinks she is.

My latest vid

DuDee shot this video to help show how WM Doll wrists rotate. He gave me a few vids and asked me to edit it into one watchable vid.

This one was fun cause I got to do a couple of different things this time. I got to do picture in picture (PiP) using the skeleton pic that forum member abracadabra kindly let us use, so I inset that in the corner while DuDee describes it on Ash's hand.

I also got to play with the sound of DuDee's voice and he sounds like a cyborg. I didn't really have to do that but it was fun working out how to.

We already posted this in the thread about wrist movement but you know I put all our YT vids in this thread.

I wish my wrists were like these new ones. It sure would make typing easier.

..♥♥♥..
MaDee

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

No, she´s not that angelic, MaDee, but she´s an angel nonetheless, just as you are, dear. Great tutorial video. Yes, his voice sounds like a cyborg. :lol:

Chris

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Dees Man wrote: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:16 pm Hi everyone

Thing at my place have changed a bit in the last few weeks with Nikki & Ally moving in.

Nikki is a sweet girl kinda like Dee but with a lot of MaDee's cheekiness thrown in.

Ally is quite different. She is very confident and strong willed with a LOT of attitude. When she saw her picture had won the November photo comp, she started hassling me to hurry up with the video we had done the photoshoot for. A couple of weeks ago she said this was stupid and now she spends most of her time online looking at TDF.

Anyhow, this is Ally's video. She wanted to use the track from the girl's "BFF" video,(no point in arguing with her) so MaDee fixed it in the DAW (FL-Studio) and shortened it.

We took the photos and made several .gif files then put them into the video editor and added the sound.

Here it is, hope you like it

"Ally Club Girl"

Dees Man
Hi Dees Man, really nice stop motion dancing with such a talented beautiful lady! :thumbs_up: :lol:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS