www.wmdolls.com

Blowjob fence of 10 girls

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Blowjob fence of 10 girls

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Why 10 lined up? Do you have 10 dicks?

That's amazing. If you had two less you'd be a real SpiderMan (does the superhero have 8 legs? I think not.) :)

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

that's interesting....where did you find her? (kneeling blowjob doll)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Wow, that's one sexy mannequin!

jeffgargiulo413
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeffgargiulo413 »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
Netwit wrote:I have to assume you googled "kneeling mannequins"; did you not find anything
to your liking?
I recognize that head as a Novelleco product. I recall someone said that
Novelleco hasn't posted recently. Not sure if these are still being made.

Good luck with your endeavor.
Yeah, I'm considering each and every one of those semi-kneeling mannequins. It's just that fully kneeling looks more arousing to me, but they are very hard to find.
May i ask where to purchase the aisan bj head?i see the googled kneeling mannequins but not sure how i will attach the head.i had a mannequin full body once,was ok but i made and learned from my mistakes...

to bigbuttlover,where can i buy a nice bj mannequin like yours?

also the last pic of the other one the mouth isen't open,so heads don't come off right?so probably can't make it a bj>mannequinn..other person said ebay selling the head(?)i don't understand because i know mannequins the heads don't come off or go on...?what to do.

jeffgargiulo413
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Dali wrote:I have to assume you googled "kneeling mannequins"; did you not find anything
to your liking?
I recognize that head as a Novelleco product. I recall someone said that
Novelleco hasn't posted recently. Not sure if these are still being made.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Hi,what i don't understand is you said the head,but mannequins the heads don't come off or on...so how would you attach the head(off-on)

this is an older post so i don't expect a reply,no problem...off to ebay(lol)/.j

jeffgargiulo413
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

ks wrote:This is a great idea, Bigbuttlover.

I might try this.

I have the oral head already and they are amazing as you already know. But I don't use it as much as I would like because it's just a disembodied head...

I already found the same mannequin as you have on ebay, they aren't too pricey...

Did the oral head just fit over the mannequin neck, or did you need to attach it with silicone or something?
Exactly what i need to know as i will be looking into this alternate option...can i ask where you purchased the head?thanks.j

jeffgargiulo413
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello,can one of you guys tell me exactly where to buy the novelleco m head?googlge or ebay?thanks.

i see this ost is a few yrs old but still if anyone can help..thankyou.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi jeffgargiulo413, welcome to TDF. Glad you found a topic that interests you. :thumbs_up: I can't help with the bj head questions, but maybe someone will pop in and answer.

Just so you're aware, you can use the edit function if you want to add more text to a post. This would alleviate having 4 or 5 consecutive posts by one person, which all comment on the same subject.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Bigbuttlover has not posted in over a year and his last visit to TDF is unknown.
The Novelleco heads are no longer manufactured.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Where there is a will there is a way! :whistle:

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

jeffgargiulo413 wrote:
ks wrote:This is a great idea, Bigbuttlover.

I might try this.

I have the oral head already and they are amazing as you already know. But I don't use it as much as I would like because it's just a disembodied head...

I already found the same mannequin as you have on ebay, they aren't too pricey...

Did the oral head just fit over the mannequin neck, or did you need to attach it with silicone or something?
Exactly what i need to know as i will be looking into this alternate option...can i ask where you purchased the head?thanks.j
Sorry I did not see your post sooner, I was taking a break from TDF for a few months.

I think the answer is in the thread as well so maybe you found it already.

The Head was was sold on Ebay as well as in the TDF for sale section by Novelleco. Novelleco has vanished and is likely out of business. (My theory is that RealDoll bought the rights to the head and shut it down...)

The answer to the question I asked in your quote: the mannequin head is cut off at the top of the neck and that specific maniquine neck is just the right size to fit inside the Novelleco neck.
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

jeffgargiulo413 wrote:Hello,can one of you guys tell me exactly where to buy the novelleco m head?googlge or ebay?thanks.

i see this ost is a few yrs old but still if anyone can help..thankyou.
I have a black Novelleco head which I bought used (but in unused condition) which I never used either, was going to buy a black mannequin but never got around to it. I could would be willing to sell.

I also have the white Novelleco head with mannequin that I can sell.

Prices will be about what I paid for them plus shipping, firm.
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS