www.wmdolls.com

Time for another mannequin mod! (Fiona my crouching MQ)

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Time for another mannequin mod! (Fiona my crouching MQ)

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks for the tip, MF - that's a great idea. I actually went out and got the closest thing I could get my hands on and tried it on an extra mannequin leg I had and one of the damaged nipples I had from previous attempts. She's now got a nipple glued to the heel on her foot.

Result? Well... it's not optimal, but it did stick better than anything I tried so far and did not react with the silicone. But it's not really strong and will possibly tear off if you're not careful. I talked to a chemical guy and he just simply put it: "Nothing sticks to silicone". I'm eventually gonna cover the whole mannequin in clear liquid rubber for a more durable skin-like surface so that will hopefully add to the "stick-ability" of the nipple :wink:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

FYI: Silicone did not work on the nipples. Didnt curl up like it did with epoxy glue but after 3 days it didnt stick at all when I put pressure on it, just slid off and left ugly marks. Rubber coating didnt stick to them either. Best result so far has been just sticking them on, the natural adhesive property of the silicone nipple makes it stick on. :(

I'll stop hijacking your project-thread now, lol.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for the info Mandos, and you're not hijacking my thread BTW. :)
I always appreciate comments and info from others.
Just curious, is your MQ plastic or fiberglass? Is is that it's not sticking to the MQ or not sticking to the nipple?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Would lightly sanding the back of the nipple and mannequin surface help?
Can the back of the nipple even be carefully sanded?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Its a Loutoff crouching model in fiberglass. Was damaged when I got it so I too sanded it down, patched it up and painted it. The nipples stick to almost any surface, as Im sure you know - theyre designed to be re-usable and you can just peel them off again. I wanted to stick them permanent to the mannequin tho, but no adhesive sticks to the silicone nipples, not even the silicone adhesive I tried. So its the nipple surface that rejects anything I throw at it, and its too soft to sand. I think Ill just stick them on when I need to and put them in the pouch they came with when not in use. Not optimal but it will do :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Would lightly sanding the back of the nipple and mannequin surface help?
Can the back of the nipple even be carefully sanded?
The nipples I have are very delicate - the areola is very thin.
They actually stick pretty well to a very smooth surface - like glass. They are made with soft silicone that is somewhat tacky so they have a self adhesive property to them.
They have a recess in the back to fit over a person's natural nipple...
001.JPG
001.JPG (426.66 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
I was thinking you could put a small round head screw in the MQ that would fit into this recess to keep them from sliding on the MQ when you rub them.
These things stick like mad to a clean glass table top, so it might actually be good to have a glossy finish on the MQ just at the nipple location to help the silicone naturally grab the surface.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Getting Fiona ready for her first coat of paint today.
Here is the skull cap attachment - nothing high tech here, just a couple of epoxy putty tabs to receive some #6 panhead screws...
001.JPG
001.JPG (771.36 KiB) Viewed 4870 times

dolllovingdog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolllovingdog »

MF, Have you thought about putting a wireless speaker inside the head? You could then interface the speaker with a computer loaded with a chatbot or Virtual Assistant Denise.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Got the first coat of paint on the body today.
The matte paint really brings out the beauty of the sculpt on this mannequin...
003.JPG
003.JPG (255.63 KiB) Viewed 4830 times
This Behr paint is so good it almost doesn't even need a second coat. This is the 240E-3 Coronado Dunes color.
She's a bit tricky to paint. I had to put her down on her knees and head doggy style to do the adapter area and her backside, then flip her over and set her up on the stand to finish the rest.
Ouch! My poor old knees aren't used to this, lol.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

dolllovingdog wrote:MF, Have you thought about putting a wireless speaker inside the head? You could then interface the speaker with a computer loaded with a chatbot or Virtual Assistant Denise.
Yes I've thought about that actually.
There's been a few threads on that subject here lately.
The Denise Assistant looks pretty cool, thanks for mentioning that. It looks like you'd need to spend the $160 to get the platinum version to be able to add new voices and customize it though.
I really love the Ivona British English Amy voice. :)

Do you have the Denise software?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Well, I've decided that I don't care for the Coronado Dunes color on the full size MQ.
I think it's a bit too bright - probably OK for a smaller scaled down doll like Abby.
So the second coat will be going back to Sammie's skin color 230F-4 Autumn Malt (color chip on her back).
005.JPG
005.JPG (901.41 KiB) Viewed 4797 times
The bikini tan lines are going to look super hot on this girl! :twisted:

Here is the Teagan Presley Fleshlight sleeve installed...

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Nice !.....real nice. love the ass on Her !

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mannequin man wrote:Nice !.....real nice. love the ass on Her !
Thanks MM.
Yep, she got sort of a brazilian body - nice round butt and small nicely shaped breasts. :twisted:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Fiona has tan lines!
009.JPG
009.JPG (743.21 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
Still need to touch up a few places with a brush where it was hard to get at with the sponge pads.
I used the same paint as with Sammie: 230F-4 Autumn Malt main skin color, 220E-3 Melted Ice Cream pale skin color.
I went full strength with the pale skin color this time so the tan lines are more pronounced than they are on Sammie.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

That came out great!
It's nice that painted on tan lines will look better than tan lines on a real woman as it is harder to maintain a good edge for a real woman. Especially like butt cracks & cleavage area.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS