www.wmdolls.com

Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.

Would you purchase this mannequin with MannequinFan modifications?

Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin A
58%
Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin B
12%
Yes, but price is too high.
No votes
I already have the mannequin, and I would be interested in a Fleshlight adapter.
12%
No, not interested at all
19%

Total votes: 26

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

Post by Cubiko »

rubherkitty wrote: A found a site that is joined w/ Deviant Art called Mannequinz that is more interactive. You can post your own pics. Does not appear that they get into custom modification though.
Ahh yeah, it's a group where members of deviantArt can post their mq art. deviantArt guidelines does probably not permit modified mannequins, allthough who knows. I've been a very active publisher of very "light" adult oriented 3D material over at deviantArt for years, and the complaints from other members just keeps on coming and my images are reported daily, some get removed. It's a great portal if you want exposure tho, I've had 3 million views/2300 pr. day on my gallery there - it's insane. As far as I know they do not permit images blatantly advertising a product and not an artist (like a fleshlight adapter).

lesr11 wrote:Hi, I am new to TDF.
Hey Les.

Welcome and can't wait to see your pictures.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

MannequinFan wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:RK: Is TDF the only site on the whole WWW that does sex modifications to MQs??
Lol, apparently so.
I did a Google search "modifying mannequins for sex" and this thread on TDF was on top of the list:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=41096
A 2 year old thread with no pics. :roll:

No websites devoted to this that I could find.
--------------------------
I did a similar search and found a thread on Fleshlight forum that gave a link to TDF as well.
Maybe the tide will turn and mannequin sex will become more accepted or of interest anyway.
I just feel mannequins are 4th class citizens here.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey Les, just saw your gallery over at the UK forum. One word: Incredible!
You have some great skills, when I see what you've done with the mannequins (you even have the same one that me and MF have) I'm in awe.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Les! I just viewed your album and all I can say is AWESOME!
I recognize this one as the LGM2 kneeling MQ.
Nice work on the leg mod!

I'm guessing this one is the LPM1 crawling MQ with both arms and legs modified?

lesr11

Post by lesr11 »

MannequinFan wrote:Les! I just viewed your album and all I can say is AWESOME!
I recognize this one as the LGM2 kneeling MQ.
Nice work on the leg mod!

I'm guessing this one is the LPM1 crawling MQ with both arms and legs modified?

yes thats the one i done it from. i think my version looks much better though

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

lesr11 wrote:i think my version looks much better though
Most definitely! :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Moving along on mannequin "A" in case anyone is still interested...

I received the Apoxie Sculpt yesterday and did a little experimenting with it. Very nice stuff.
It works just like a nice soft polymer clay and cures overnight to a hard plastic just like epoxy. Much easier to work with than JB weld epoxy putty - not nearly as sticky on the gloves and more clay like.
When cured it sands easily and takes paint well. Another nice thing is that it doesn't shrink at all and it's also non-toxic which is a real plus.
It can be smoothed with water, but I found it a bit of a challenge to feather it out with the putty knife using water. Aves sells a paste version of this product which would probably work a little better for this application, but it's twice the cost.

FINISHING THE INTALLATION
13. Items needed:
Aves Apoxie Sculpt modelling compound
Plastic spoons for scooping the putty out of the containers - use separate spoons to avoid cross contamination.
Cheap plastic measuring spoons
Small putty knife - 1-1/2" wide
Bowl of cool water
Isopropyl rubbing alcohol

Scoop and fill the 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon with part A putty and same for part B so you have equal amounts. Dipping the measuring spoon in water before filling it will make it easier to slide the putty out. Mix A&B together thoroughly for 2 minutes until the color is uniform.

14. Roll the putty into a rope about 3/16" - 1/4" diameter and press it down around the flange of the adapter. Press it out evenly until it's about 1/2" wide then use the wet putty knife to smooth it out to a feathered edge as shown. This was a bit challenging due to the stiffness of the putty. After doing some research I found that rubbing alcohol may work better than water for feathering it out, so I'll try that tomorrow on the other side and see if it works better.
001.JPG
001.JPG (694.32 KiB) Viewed 3226 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (57.79 KiB) Viewed 3205 times
Well, using alcohol didn't help much - still a bit difficult but it should sand out OK.
Tomorrow the camel toe. :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the review of the new product.
Sounds like it would be good for places you can't have a runny filler material.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks for the review of the new product.
Sounds like it would be good for places you can't have a runny filler material.
YW RK.
I think you would like this stuff for doing small sculpt jobs like Nikki's elf ears. Nice long work time +/- 2 hrs. Plenty of time to get the sculpt worked out and smoothed, and when cured it sands and feathers nicely. The only drawback is that it takes 24hr to fully cure before you can sand it, so if you're in a big hurry it may not be ideal.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Good idea.
A time friendly, workable putty, probably would have been better for sculpting her ears on the armature than trying to slop on the hot peanut butter like putty.

Is this stuff harder than the JB weld putty?

One good thing about bondo is it is a slightly flexible polyester plastic. I've already bumped her ears a couple of times and they have not cracked. I can actually wiggle her ears by the tip and the plastic shell of her head flexes some but the new ear tip grafting seems solid. Very happy about that.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

It's a hard plastic like JB weld when cured, heavier and more dense than bondo. I'm not sure how flexible it is.
I seriously doubt it would crack, but it may snap if bent enough. I'll have plenty left over so I may just do a flexibility test to see how much it flexes before it breaks. This stuff is commonly used for doll repair, so I might try a little on my MSB head to see how it would work on a soft plastic.

BTW I found this thread comparing Bondo to Apoxie. Good info on Bondo and Rondo as well...

http://www.therpf.com/f9/apoxie-sculpt-vs-bondo-181922/

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

She now has a little camel toe!
This was pretty easy - just used a couple of short ropes of putty...
001.JPG
001.JPG (58.34 KiB) Viewed 3168 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

My goodness, this is turning out quite well! Love the details you put in that sculpt. :shocked!:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mandos wrote:My goodness, this is turning out quite well! Love the details you put in that sculpt. :shocked!:
Thanks Mandos!

I'm not quite happy with it yet but it's getting there. Right now it looks like she has two sets of lips, lol.
I'm going to add some more to make it blend into the Fleshlight sleeve a little better, and add a little piece in the middle to indicate the start of the clitoral hood.
001.JPG
001.JPG (44.64 KiB) Viewed 3140 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

OK getting closer. All I need to do is add the little piece to indicate the top of the clitoral hood, and then I think this will be finished ready for painting...
001.JPG
001.JPG (37.79 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
Doing this is giving me another idea.
The camel toe could be very easily incorporated into the adapter design. I'm wondering if it wouldn't look too bad if the flange was slightly rounded instead of flat and went to a knife edge at the outside. That way it would just look like a slight bulge of flesh and wouldn't need to be feathered out - just cut the hole and glue it on with little or no filler needed. I think I'll go back to the virtual drawing board for a while and see how this would look.

INFORMATIONS