www.wmdolls.com

Special Project: EVA with Interactive Audio!

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Special Project: EVA with Interactive Audio!

Post by MannequinFan »

deadpringle wrote:MF, this is such a cool project! I couldn't help it. I had to plug this thread here:
--
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 00#p898600

:D
Thanks DP! That was very nice of you!

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

I'm new here, but have played with dolls a while. I'm interested in noise activated mpeg sequential or random file players that are cheap and insertable into a doll. Not to put to fine of a point on it, the effect would be for the doll to emit squeals of delight triggered by me smacking her ass. Also, a tactile version would be for her to sigh and moan as I therapeutically rub her ass. I have developed a simple prototype of this and was wondering if you know of an appropriate thread for discussion. Thanks

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

dolljack44 wrote: I have developed a simple prototype of this and was wondering if you know of an appropriate thread for discussion. Thanks
If your system only works w/ mannequins, you might just start a new thread in the "Mannequins" section.
If it pertains to all dolls +/-, I would start a new thread in "Inventors Corner" section.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

Thanks. I did not want to be redundant if threads already existed. The system works with any doll. I am using a stuffed inflatable as a prototype but hope to move up to salvaged TPE dolls in the future. Ill try to put something together and include a demo video.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

There has been very little done in this field related to dolls so we are gladly open to new ideas! :D
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

dolljack44 wrote:Thanks. I did not want to be redundant if threads already existed. The system works with any doll. I am using a stuffed inflatable as a prototype but hope to move up to salvaged TPE dolls in the future. Ill try to put something together and include a demo video.
something i would be interested in .. i have a fabric doll that has a bluetooth speaker for sounds but not interactive. Will be looking for your post in inventors forum.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

BTT, why not.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey MF
Did you ever sell Eva 4 off?

I've got a question if you can remember the answer? :lol:
If you push a sensor button to start a long audio clip, will it stop the clip if you push the button again? I just checked out the website and I think they said it did.
But reading through this thread I think you said there was a setting that would let a clip play through even if another button was pushed. What about the same button that activated it?

I've been thinking about the possibility of mounting a sensor in a silicone tongue base. The tongue would probably need some type of hard silicone core that could transfer some kissing tongue play to activate the sensor. I'd want to keep on kissing though through the audio play without shutting the clip off.

Hope all is going well! :D

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

one word comes to mind MINDBLOWING
Latika WM 166C head 265

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey thanks RK and Virgo for the bump. :)

RK I've been thinking of selling her soon but haven't as yet. She's just been sitting around in her box. :|
I was wanting to do a little more sound clip programming but haven't had any time lately.

I'm a little foggy on some things now, but I do remember that pushing the same button again does not cause an interruption in the clip. However, pushing a different button will interrupt the first one.

One mistake I made was putting the nipples on separate buttons. I should have just wired both of them to the same button. I may try to fix that. Just need to make sure they are wired parallel not in series.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
Yes, I remember about the nipples cancelling each other.

I'm thinking about just having a single sensor in the tongue and fitting the controller, battery pack and speaker in the head. She doesn't have any brains anyway! :lol:
They make single sensor units, but the playback is only 75 sec compared to 300.

I'll have to study more into their higher grade MP3 file devices and what sensors will work with them.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote: I'll have to study more into their higher grade MP3 file devices and what sensors will work with them.
With just a single sensor that may make more sense.
That 300 second thing they say is misleading. That's with the lowest quality sound file which is barely discernible from static, lol.
You're actually lucky to get a minute or two worth of good quality sound, so I wouldn't go with anything less than the 300 sec for that type of board.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

10-4 on the audio file quality.
I did a google search on Rusty Waters that led back to a TDF archive where you posted a link to Soundcloud. Looks like she closed out all her audio. :(

INFORMATIONS