www.wmdolls.com

Special Project: EVA with Interactive Audio!

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Special Project: EVA with Interactive Audio!

Post by MannequinFan »

Nick wrote:Wow! She's really coming along.... Good work!
Thanks Nick! :)

The new adapter installation went well today. There will still be a bit of filling required but not nearly as much as with the old flange design.
Should be rock solid once the Apoxie paste is all cured...
IMG_3938.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG (542.64 KiB) Viewed 3234 times
I think I'll order a new Misty Stone sleeve for this girl. I really like the caramel color.
The pubic area is usually a little darker so I think it might look more natural than the light pinkish color.

I do wish ILF would stop with the stupid signatures on the sleeves though. :evil:
If they must have signatures, put them somewhere on the non-visible part of the sleeve, not on the face.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

First test with Eva partially assembled today testing out the PIR function and buttons.
Here's a YouTube of the test...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns7yCWmxvCE The only thing that doesn't work as well as I would like is that one button or sensor will interrupt another if activated at nearly the same time.
I would prefer that the second button do nothing until the first clip is finished. This also causes a small audio pop when the first clip is interrupted.

What's cool though is there are so many options with this setup and programming feature.
I'm thinking this could work with just the PIR, or if the PIR gets in the way, just unplug it and use just the buttons.

One cool after effect I found with this is the vibrations that can be felt from the sound as you are holding her. It kind of brings her to life for a few seconds - like she is making the sound, not the speaker.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

MannequinFan wrote:What's cool though is there are so many options with this setup and programming feature.
I'm thinking this could work with just the PIR, or if the PIR gets in the way, just unplug it and use just the buttons.

One cool after effect I found with this is the vibrations that can be felt from the sound as you are holding her. It kind of brings her to life for a few seconds - like she is making the sound, not the speaker.
Amazing! Wonderful work, MF! Here's to you! :glou:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great job so far.
I assume it would be possible to tie in multiple speakers?

Adding to your observation of the speaker vibration, I have always thought it a good idea to have a good/ loud speaker, but muffled somewhat so the audio sounds like it's coming out of her rather than a little speaker attached to the surface. The pitch of the voice will help also.

Regarding multiple speakers, I was thinking in terms of a fabric doll that would have a speaker mounted in the head and also one mounted in the chest area w/ no external opening so the sound would be absorbed by her stuffing for that vibration effect. Not sure if a internal padded speaker would also have an effect on a mannequin or even be needed.

RK
Dang, was hoping her clit button was going to say "love stinks".
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks Lahfan and RK!

Hooking up 2 speakers should be pretty simple RK. Just plug one of these splitters into the module... :)
http://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.p ... ail&p=2620

I picked up one of these at Walmart the other day for $4.97, lol. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.
There's no Bluetooth just a 3.5mm cable. They are supposed to be pretty loud for their size.
The sound quality will probably be an issue though...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hype-Recharge ... s/21982788

Walmart also had these little 1.5" cube BT speakers on sale for 10 bucks.
Could be used in combo with the Bomb to use both BT and the buttons at the same time...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/iHome-iBT55-B ... k/46306592

I'm not sure how cloth will work for transmitting vibrations - the thin fiberglass MQ acts almost like a guitar body.
On the first Eva I did with the speaker, I tried pointing the speaker to the inside and it didn't work too well. It was barely audible and sounded like she was being smothered. Maybe because it was a small space and not enough air movement.
Might work better in a body cavity with more air space, not sure.

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Impressive. I can imagine my love doll talking to me already...
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
Good ideas.

W/a speaker, we are dealing with 2 forces I think. I'm not a audio tech.
One force being the actual sound wave and the other being the opposite reaction on the speaker mounting. I assume the vibration you are getting through Eva is through the mounting since 95% of the audio sound wave is coming out of her head.

A internal speaker in a stuffed doll would use both forces. Maybe it would work better to have a slight cavity to give the sound waves a place to build before they are captured by the stuffing? Just something I would have to experiment with.

I've already been thinking about a dual audio system. The base system could be a audio loop of a general moaning tract or heavy breathing via BT speaker and the 2nd would be your system to interject the spoken reactions to her being tweaked. Might be good for her to always be making some kind of noise in between the responses vs silence. Then again, I like to have music in the back ground too which kind of eliminates audio that has a quiet soft voice or whispers.
Just kicking some ideas around.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

68special

Post by 68special »

This project is off the charts!!! Outstanding workmanship MannequinFan, keep up the great work! I'll be watching with interest :thumbs_up:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote: W/a speaker, we are dealing with 2 forces I think. I'm not a audio tech.
One force being the actual sound wave and the other being the opposite reaction on the speaker mounting. I assume the vibration you are getting through Eva is through the mounting since 95% of the audio sound wave is coming out of her head.
I think you are correct. Most of the vibrations are coming from the speaker body vibrating.
The advantage of the fiberglass is that it transmits these vibrations really well over the whole body.
rubherkitty wrote:Might be good for her to always be making some kind of noise in between the responses vs silence.
I think with the PIR active it will pretty much constantly be going off unless covered or unplugged, which may be a good thing or bad thing depending on how you set it up.
BTW, I did a little experiment a few minutes ago...
There is a switch on the module that makes the sensors essentially function as a clone one of the other 4 buttons.
So using that feature, it's like pressing the same button twice - it will finish playing the first sound without interruption.
For example, I could set it to use the adapter button so that the sounds won't get interrupted by the sensor when you're humping, but when you stop, the sensor would continue playing the same clips.
In hindsight now, it probably would have been better to do both nipples from one button so you could fondle both at the same time without one interrupting the other. Just have to tweak them one at a time, lol.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

MrJohnBlack wrote:Impressive. I can imagine my love doll talking to me already...
68special wrote:This project is off the charts!!! Outstanding workmanship MannequinFan, keep up the great work! I'll be watching with interest :thumbs_up:
Thanks very much MrJohnBlack and 68special!
Welcome to TDF, nice to have y'all aboard! :)

BTW, something that I forgot to mention earlier...
Another cool thing about the programming software for this recording module is that you can also save the program as a project file. So if you spend a lot of time putting together a program you can save it, then load it back in, make some tweaks, so forth and so on. You don't have to start from scratch each time you want to make a change. This would allow you to create several different scenarios for different purposes that could be quickly loaded in.

For instance, if you had a party at your man cave you could load in a set of clips for the PIR so she would make comments as people walked by. Then later when you want to have some fun, load the program for the sex responses. I see lots of possibilities here.

68special

Post by 68special »

MannequinFan wrote: Welcome to TDF, nice to have y'all aboard! :)

BTW, something that I forgot to mention earlier... you could load in a set of clips for the PIR so she would make comments as people walked by. Then later when you want to have some fun, load the program for the sex responses. I see lots of possibilities here.
Thank you MF, nice to be here :)

I like the way you think! 8) So many possibilities with this set-up. You're obviously enjoying the process of figuring out the details.. Great stuff!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks again 68! :)

Worked on getting a cameltoe button cover designed today...
cameltoe button cover.jpg
cameltoe button cover.jpg (308.93 KiB) Viewed 3139 times
May be a bit big, but we'll see how it looks.
Here's the mold design similar to the way the nipple mold was done...
cameltoe mold.jpg
cameltoe mold.jpg (372.9 KiB) Viewed 3139 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Incredible as always
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

samara78 wrote:Incredible as always
Thanks Sam, I really appreciate your kind words! :)

Here's a look at my Afinia printer at work today printing the cameltoe mold...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_7iSUGM2kg This clearly shows how it does the infill inside the part. The grid is about 1/4" (loosest infill).
The outside "skin" is about 1.5"mm thick. This makes the part very lightweight but strong enough for most purposes.

This little workhorse has been kicking out print after print now for almost 3 years. Couldn't ask for a better little machine.
Just noticed they've dropped the price to the lowest yet on the H480 (same size as my H479).
$799. That's half of what I paid for mine and it has more features, grrrr. :evil: :)
https://store.afinia.com/Afinia-H480-3D ... 1445987481

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I am really enjoying this thread. Please keep it going.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS