www.wmdolls.com

Newbie and I just bought my first mannequins.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Mystere

Re: Newbie and I just bought my first mannequins.

Post by Mystere »

Welcome Gabbi, nice looking pair of dolls you have there. And great to hear they are providing some comfort to you.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

Agent D wrote:Greetings Gabbi -
That is fun! And you're right, our friends absolutely give us a sense of companionship, and for many, even more. And until you really try something you may never know what it is you like to do. I'm a guy, and honestly, don't think one second about what to wear everyday. I just grab the next shirt in line and pants on top of the pile, and go to work. But since getting Nikki over a year ago - I have found that I really enjoy putting together outfits and the photography side of it. I have an otherwise normal, high level, exec desk job. So for me, not only are they companionship, but also a fun and creative outlet all in one. It's a shame I don't feel that I could share this hobby with my co-worker friends. But that's what TDF is all about.

And I'm thinking he looks like Todd. But his hip friends call him Toad. I don't know why, but I'm guessing it had something to do with a Phish concert and licking a frog. :-)
Have Fun!
D.
Todd sounds good lol and Toad sounds good too. I'll name him Todd then.

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

Virgin_Doll wrote:
I don't plan on using them for sexual needs. I mainly just want to come home to something.
I even went out and got a pair of parakeets too lol.
Welcome BrainsAndBlood.

I understand you completely and may partially imagine your thoughts
I have 80 models including 9 female.
Of this I have used one in August last, to get a thought how it would be to use it as a companion, especially to sleep with.
This pleased me so well that I have taken the next step to buy my silicone beauties.
Like you, I have to keep me company my whole single life parakeets at home, they bring life to my lonely home, sometimes even too much life if you know what I mean.
DSC_0002 (2).JPG
Oh wow your parakeets are beautiful. I have blue ones.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I haven't seen a white parakeet since I had one as a kid!

BrainsAndBlood, looking forward to more photoshoots. As you'll see from the various threads and sub-forums here, a lot of people enjoy dolls and mannequins simply as a means of artistic impression. There are a lot of imaginative folks (and great photographers!) here.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

CF wrote:I haven't seen a white parakeet since I had one as a kid!

BrainsAndBlood, looking forward to more photoshoots. As you'll see from the various threads and sub-forums here, a lot of people enjoy dolls and mannequins simply as a means of artistic impression. There are a lot of imaginative folks (and great photographers!) here.
Oh yes. I've noticed. I do plan on taking more photos later on.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Gabbi -
Interesting combination. It's the subtleties in life that make all the difference.
Books.jpg
Books.jpg (111.23 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
D.

Helium3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Helium3 »

Those are some nice MQs, Aura has a really pretty face. It's interesting that you got them just to keep company, that's a cool usage and i think you'll probably benefit from it a lot.

Real humans can have so much toxicity, it's healthy to have some virtual people hanging around.

Thanks for sharing :)
My Barbie, My Choice.

mannequisto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mannequisto »

Aura is really sexy. You don't just look at her do you? :plaidskirt: If she was mine I couldn't resist. What about Todd? Is heallowed to have same fun with Aura too?

patches12131
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by patches12131 »

It is nice to have some company around the house, I'm sure the feelings you put into the mannequins reflect back to you well when they are as good intentioned as yours!

INFORMATIONS