www.wmdolls.com

Mannequin Newb Questions

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mannequin Newb Questions

Post by Scratch »

Hello mannequin fans,
I've become more and more interested in mannequins recently but know very little about them, other than what I see in stores. I had a couple of questions I wanted to run by those of you who have mannequins before.

1) I have been browsing mannequins at Roxy and see a particular mannequin in various poses. Does this mean the mannequin can achieve those poses in real life or do you have to buy separate joints or limbs? For example, in the link below the Monroe is shown with one arm in the air. Do the arms rotate or do you put them in at a certain angle or how do the limbs work in general?

https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... nroe2.html

2) Roxy constantly seems to be sold out of many of the 'sexy' mannequins; do they restock frequently and / or can you buy these types of mannequins elsewhere?

3) Finally has anyone actually had sex with one without modifying it? I have had silicone and plush dolls that were impossible to have sex with in various positions so I would just tuck an insert between the legs or underneath them, etc. Obviously it would depend on the size and pose of the mannequin but is this possible / anyone done this?

Thanks in advance!
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Mannequin Newb Questions

Post by rubherkitty »

The limbs are usually attached via a slotted plate on the torso and a "T" post on the limb. Insert T into slot and rotate into position. Not made for multi angle use. T's and slot's could be the other way around?
Some just have a horizontal slot on the torso and a bent down tab on the shoulders.
Mannequin Fan made a magnet adapter for some MQ's.
I have a plastic mannequin that uses a heavy magnet at the shoulders and the arms can be rotated and hold anywhere on a 360.

Some of Roxy's MQ's can be found elsewhere and usually at a higher price. Either the others are buying up Roxy's MQ's or Roxy is just cheaper and always sold out.

Can't answer the 3rd. Probably depends on the pose, but I cut a hole in my MQ's.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Thanks for the reply, rubberkitty.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Scratch wrote:Hello mannequin fans,
I've become more and more interested in mannequins recently but know very little about them, other than what I see in stores. I had a couple of questions I wanted to run by those of you who have mannequins before.

1) I have been browsing mannequins at Roxy and see a particular mannequin in various poses. Does this mean the mannequin can achieve those poses in real life or do you have to buy separate joints or limbs? For example, in the link below the Monroe is shown with one arm in the air. Do the arms rotate or do you put them in at a certain angle or how do the limbs work in general?

https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... nroe2.html

2) Roxy constantly seems to be sold out of many of the 'sexy' mannequins; do they restock frequently and / or can you buy these types of mannequins elsewhere?

3) Finally has anyone actually had sex with one without modifying it? I have had silicone and plush dolls that were impossible to have sex with in various positions so I would just tuck an insert between the legs or underneath them, etc. Obviously it would depend on the size and pose of the mannequin but is this possible / anyone done this?

Thanks in advance!
Her arms rotate and detach at the shoulders. As does her left leg at the upper thigh. She also detaches at the waist. I don't know about the sex part, but being able to remove the left leg may be helpful in that regard.

These are readily available on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiberglass-Fema ... xyUrZS4LpE

I've dealt with this vendor in the past.

She's a pretty big gal though. Her measurements are:
Bust 38"
Waist 24"
Hip 37.5"
Foot 9"
Height 5' 11"!

INFORMATIONS