www.wmdolls.com

JessiD 3.0

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

JessiD 3.0

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Well, she made her intro in Dolls Alive here: "I'm back and in Fort Worth, bitches!"...

But I've gotta announce her myself!

Well, here she is. GNU and improved for 2018, Jessica Daphne Bentley-Tilbrook 3.0! (Just don't call her "3.0", whatever you do.)
20180106_205425-01.jpeg
20180106_205425-01.jpeg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
She's a plastic mannequin from AMT-Mannequins, the "plus size" version.

I will admit, I didn't think she would be JessiD again, until Elisabeth (my Doll Sweet EX Lite) took one look at her, and exclaimed,
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Jessica Daphne! Where in the hell you get a boob job? Looks good, girlfriend!

(Oh... welcome to Fort Worth...)
Right there, since Elisabeth knew she was her Ball State best friend from Muncie, Indiana, here for good here in Fort Worth, Texas, I couldn't deny it myself.

Code: Select all

Naming process terminated prematurely
Elisabeth knew who she was.
This is not a segmentation fault.
Anyway, the quality of her is unexpectedly higher than the other plastic mannequins I've had. I even slept with her last night with her on one side, Bianca (my JY Dolls 140cm/head 32) on the opposite, me in the middle; Elisabeth sitting playing with the Raspberry Pi on the foot of the bed... and Jessica didn't fall apart. No arms separated from the shoulder, and her whole body stayed intact through the night.

And somehow, the fuller figure is a lot sexier! :mrgreen:

Thought I'd make her intro known to those who don't visit Dolls Alive.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS