www.wmdolls.com

Customised Mannequins

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Balvennie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Customised Mannequins

Post by Balvennie »

Hi all, I'm a newbie here but I thought I'd post something about customised mannequins, as there seems to be a number of members who are interested in this, and even some who are involved and experienced in it. Firstly I'd like to ask, are people here interested in and/or attracted to mannequins that look lifelike, or do you prefer mannequins that are abstract and/or unrealistic?

I'll be happy to answer any questions also.

Thanks and best wishes,

Adrian
Last edited by Mondoon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Link to external website Rule 7
http://www.mannequinmakeovers.com/ - sexy, beautiful and highly realistic mannequins better than new.

plasticplease
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Customised Mannequins

Post by plasticplease »

Prefer obvious mannequin look
Balvennie wrote:Hi all, I'm a newbie here but I thought I'd post something about customised mannequins, as there seems to be a number of members who are interested in this, and even some who are involved and experienced in it. Firstly I'd like to ask, are people here interested in and/or attracted to mannequins that look lifelike, or do you prefer mannequins that are abstract and/or unrealistic?

I'll be happy to answer any questions also.

Thanks and best wishes,

Adrian

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Customised Mannequins

Post by samara78 »

I have done this and posted my manniquin in Samara's salon thread in booty call dolls vendor section.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS