betterlovedoll.com

Not Another Survey!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Not Another Survey!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

A few months ago, I had made an announcement of sorts that I would be working on some doll related research. There is a huge research gap in the scientific community when it comes to doll owners, potential doll owners as well as the dolls themselves. Because of this the media does not portray the dolls and doll owners in the best of light.

I know there have been others that have reached out to the doll community to complete surveys about doll owners. Once again, I am asking you take a moment of your time to complete some surveys that will provide vital information about doll owners. It is my hope that I get as many participants as possible as I plan on representing you with my findings.

I believe the information that I obtain from these surveys will be vital to understanding doll owner’s habits and dispel myths associated with dolls and doll owners. Once I have all my research material compiled I will be submitting my work to several scholarly journals for publication and taking my findings to the streets. I have several well-known media outlets that are interested in what my research reveals, I will also be sharing my findings here on the forum.
If you could please to me a favor and take some time to complete at least one of the following surveys:

Survey I: Freedom of expression I
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2K6HQN6

Survey II: Freedom of expression II
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2KZ2HJL

Survey III: Happiness
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2KZS2MS

Please feel free to share these links with other doll owners and potential doll owners that are not forum members.

A little about me:
I am a doll vendor and doll owner. I have a BA in psychology and an MA (in progress) in sociology with a focus on sexuality, inequalities and counseling. As a Masters student it is a requirement to understand and implement proper research protocol. I believe I am more than qualified to do this research and prepare the finings for publication and presentation.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Not Another Survey!

Post by Forb »

are 19 and 20 on III the same?

I love a good IPA ;)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Forb wrote:are 19 and 20 on III the same?

I love a good IPA ;)

Yes, thank you for pointing that out. I removed #20 figuring that most people would answer both the same.

Thank you for participating in the surveys Forb!
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Took the surveys.

I am bit of a pessimist with surveys. People are historically bad at knowing how they feel and why they did or didn't do something.

Like the guy who thinks he is charismatic and likable and every single person who knows him thinks he is a selfish ass. We lie to ourselves.

Then people try to read into the survey and answer the questions based on what they feel the survey is trying to confirm or discredit.

I also don't get the association of rape or sexual assault to a doll. I am not an insane rapist so I can't know how they think, but from the outside looking in I would think that an insane rapist would be less likely to hurt an actual human if he had a doll to abuse. This would also apply to pedophiles. I am not a psychologist so I could be way off base. I am applying logic where logic may not work.

Good luck with your surveys, I hope you get what you need from them and successfully complete your masters. I don't expect you to reply to my comments above. Don't want to contaminate the thinking of the folks that will be taking these surveys going forward.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Metricnut wrote:Took the surveys.

I am bit of a pessimist with surveys. People are historically bad at knowing how they feel and why they did or didn't do something.

Like the guy who thinks he is charismatic and likable and every single person who knows him thinks he is a selfish ass. We lie to ourselves.

Then people try to read into the survey and answer the questions based on what they feel the survey is trying to confirm or discredit.

I also don't get the association of rape or sexual assault to a doll. I am not an insane rapist so I can't know how they think, but from the outside looking in I would think that an insane rapist would be less likely to hurt an actual human if he had a doll to abuse. This would also apply to pedophiles. I am not a psychologist so I could be way off base. I am applying logic where logic may not work.

Good luck with your surveys, I hope you get what you need from them and successfully complete your masters. I don't expect you to reply to my comments above. Don't want to contaminate the thinking of the folks that will be taking these surveys going forward.

Metricnut

Thank you taking the time to participate in the surveys! I understand what you are saying. Yes, I won't be elaborating on any of your statements. All I'll say is that once you see the results you'll have a better idea of why it was designed that way.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you everyone for participating. Let's keep this going!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please give me a few minutes of your time to complete these surveys. Thank you in advance!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Keep em coming! Thank you for all who have participated so far but I still need a lot more participants. Please take a few minutes of your time to take these surveys. You're participation will be beneficial to the doll community.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

What, a day off tomorrow? Great! You'll have time to complete a few surveys. Thank you for your time :D

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Don, Did I pass? Eva was telling me the Answers!!! She told me she studied!!

Just kidding.

I Took the surveys, honestly. Hope the results do not melt your computer!!

:D
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

RainKing wrote:Don, Did I pass? Eva was telling me the Answers!!! She told me she studied!!

Just kidding.

I Took the surveys, honestly. Hope the results do not melt your computer!!

:D
Haha, yes, you both passed! Thank you so much for taking time to do this for me and the doll community.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

I'm in process of taking surveys. One down, two to go. I was concerned by one of the last entries that assigned the act of rape when a party could not give their consent. As it has been the accusation of some SJW's in the past that a IPA is incapable of giving consent and therefore it is and act of rape. I just wanted to ask you to please confirm that you are not identifying an IPA as a "party" in this instance.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

This survey is fucked up. Took the first, second was the same. Not even interested anymore. It kinda make it looks like people buy dolls to get their fantasy rape fulfilled.

That is very fucked up. I'm starting to understand now how people can see having a doll as a bad thing. I like mine because they are very beautiful. A piece of art... I'm a figure collector.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

gunsmithcat wrote:This survey is fucked up. Took the first, second was the same. Not even interested anymore. It kinda make it looks like people buy dolls to get their fantasy rape fulfilled.

That is very fucked up. I'm starting to understand now how people can see having a doll as a bad thing. I like mine because they are very beautiful. A piece of art... I'm a figure collector.
But that is the purpose to get an accurate response, and data to disprove that superstition.
This is why they say those kinds of things because there IS NOT much data like this.
I found the questions to be seriously thought provoking to me. Just answer honestly.
you may learn something about yourself :)

BTW Gunn, Lovely Avatar there :)
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Ok, if that's seriously the case, I'll do the other two. I know there might be some people that might be pretty fucked up around, but in general anything and everything got their bad apples.... even the church...

The problem is the bad always stick out like a sore thumb...
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

INFORMATIONS