betterlovedoll.com

Looking for a doll for a Film Casting

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
dollseekinghobo
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Looking for a doll for a Film Casting

Post by dollseekinghobo »

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and am hoping someone might be able to help. I am making a music video which involves a scene with one actor and a sex doll. It's not a sexual scene, but it is important to the story in the film. We are ;looking for one of three scenarios...

1. Someone who would like to have their doll featured in the film for a fee
2. A second hand broken doll that we can buy
3. A brothel that has sex dolls that we would hire for 3 hours to film the scene

Just want to reiterate, there would be no sexual activity involved with the doll and the owner would be welcome to be present at all times while we film.

Very much hope someone can point me in the right direction

Thank you

Tim

dollseekinghobo
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Re: Looking for a doll for a Film Casting

bump

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Where are you located?
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:D I have Television and Movie experience, back before I met Mr Anung and Settled down, and I am beautiful too!

Alas, We live "down under" and the local TV/Film industry, no longer is what it once was.

Lily

F15362992467121.jpg
F15362992467121.jpg (123.81 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

dollseekinghobo
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

MonAmour wrote:Where are you located?
Hi there, we are based in London, UK and filming between the end of March and the end of May :-)

Tim

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

One of my dolls featured in a movie. To me and my doll it was fun to be on the film set for a whole day. One thing, be sure to have clear agreements on who handles the doll and what is going to happen, and check if the production company is insured in case the doll gets damaged.

As said, it might be fun, but sorry, I'm not in the UK.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Is it possible you can give us more details of what exactly will be involved? And also, will the filming be taking place in London also, if so which part?

dollseekinghobo
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Maviarab wrote:Is it possible you can give us more details of what exactly will be involved? And also, will the filming be taking place in London also, if so which part?
Hi there, yes of course. It's a music video for my next album. I direct all my own videos and we have public liability insurance for the shoot, which covers property and of course any doll that is used during the shoot. The scene we require the doll for is simply an actor in a room with the doll. The doll doesn't have to move. It will be static and the owner will be with the camera operator and crew at all times just a few feet away from the doll. It will take no more than 3 to 4 hours to film. It will be in North London at one of our shoot locations.

Best,

Tim

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Sounds interesting - obviously like said above there'd have to be rules, boundaries, potential insurance etc., and an idea of what the doll would need to do e.g. posing, standing, sitting, lying on the bed etc. - I'm sure my Lynne would like to be a star(!), but she'd need her hands fixing up and get her looking presentable. She can be a diva...
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

dollseekinghobo
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Muninn wrote:Sounds interesting - obviously like said above there'd have to be rules, boundaries, potential insurance etc., and an idea of what the doll would need to do e.g. posing, standing, sitting, lying on the bed etc. - I'm sure my Lynne would like to be a star(!), but she'd need her hands fixing up and get her looking presentable. She can be a diva...
Hi there, as I mentioned in the last post, we have standard public liability insurance for the film shoot up to £5 million, so everything and everyone is covered.

Doll will be sitting on the bed with her back to the wall, legs up on bed. Diva dolls welcome :-)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sadly Lily, London is a bit too far to travel love, but I tell you what, perhaps you can feature in the next Un Rama's Music Video (once I get the vid software sorted), as you did did some great vocal in our cover of Judas Priest Turbo Lover. :twisted:

I will upload that when the full band recording is done (also thanks to Skinny Gamer for flicking me the score music and tabs for the lads), it is sounding already way more accurate. Lily (well her AI part) does a great lead in vocal in the intro and finish of that cover.

As Nescio and the lads have said, ensure all bases are covered for any potential misadventure (and your dolly should get a list a casting credit mention), and I hope the right dolly gets the gig! (so hot tip here UK members, have a look at BBC TV show "Humans" and chat with the OP about how he wants to theme the dolly role. :idea:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

dollseekinghobo
Documentary & TV
Documentary & TV

Thanks for your message :-) Our recent clients and collaborators include BBC One, Film 4, Shakespeare's Globe, Iggy Pop, Stephen Fry and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

dollseekinghobo wrote:Thanks for your message :-) Our recent clients and collaborators include BBC One, Film 4, Shakespeare's Globe, Iggy Pop, Stephen Fry and Benedict Cumberbatch.
Iggy Pop, now we are talkin' shop!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

My ladies would be pleased to be involved. I'm down near Gatwick Airport, so take the train from Victoria Station and you can come and see. A variety of shapes and sizes and different heads as different characters.

One of them knows London quite well already https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2694 and her sister is currently touring Holland https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2785 whilst another's quite a supermodel

I have also a manufacturer's reject that's by definition not as precious as any of my other ladies.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Good luck guys! I'm excited you're getting some attention here. It looks like your best bet is to go with Harem.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS