betterlovedoll.com

Dolls and sex robots on NPR

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Dolls and sex robots on NPR

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dolls and sex robots on NPR

Post by smallcat »

The dangerous part of AI, eh it'll be a long long way til we reach that point. Maybe if they were wireless activated, and a russian hacker came across and blew her head up 8O. But once you think about it, I believe it is wireless, so I assume it would be possible to only hack her phrases and words, so someone would troll, while others would create a clickbait paranormal video, "omg my doll is haunted!"

ONce you add in movement and wireless... hmm ehehe , silent doll assassins :whistle: .

Meh, nothing to worry yet; til we reach the futurama episode...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

But if a guy has a doll that is capable of killing him, then imagine how great the sex would be! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:But if a guy has a doll that is capable of killing him, then imagine how great the sex would be! :D
Equivalent of crazy girlfriend :evil: ...

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

AI bots would be like blackwidow :) first sex and then rip
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

But what a way to go!

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

As others have mentioned in similar threads, there is a lot to be worried about when it comes to privacy and AI. We know that Google data-mines people's gmail accounts, so you can be sure someone will want to know what your are saying to your AI lover.

Maybe there will be secure AI options... but they might cost money.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thanks for posting the link, Stewie. I was going to do so myself, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to listen to that episode (and I do usually enjoy the Hidden Brain podcast). I think its because I have developed such an intense emotional (and, yes, physical) connection to my doll, she is as much a part of my life as human family members. I just don't want anything to intrude on that and destroy any of the magic. Irrational, I know, but there it is.

I can't tell from the above comments whether the piece was fair and accurate, or whether - like most media on this subject - it was more shock and sensational claims. Anyone?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

autolycus wrote: Thanks for posting the link, Stewie. I was going to do so myself, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to listen to that episode (and I do usually enjoy the Hidden Brain podcast). I think its because I have developed such an intense emotional (and, yes, physical) connection to my doll, she is as much a part of my life as human family members. I just don't want anything to intrude on that and destroy any of the magic. Irrational, I know, but there it is.

I can't tell from the above comments whether the piece was fair and accurate, or whether - like most media on this subject - it was more shock and sensational claims. Anyone?
Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. While not perfect, I have certainly seen and heard a lot worse.
Here's TFM's take on it:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I'm not really interested in living, sleeping or having sex with someone that might kill me, if I was I would still be with my wife. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS