betterlovedoll.com

Have you been to a sex doll brothel?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
writerfromnorth
Media Account
Media Account

Have you been to a sex doll brothel?

Post by writerfromnorth »

In that case I would like to meet you for an interview! You can be anonymous (but it would be cool if you were not, since I don´t think people should be ashamed of what they enjoy) :D

In Barcelona they opened a sex doll brothel two years ago, and a new one has just opened in Russia, Italy and Denmark. Possibly more places. If you have ever been to one of them I would like to hear about your experience.

I think in general that sex dolls are very interesting, and can see from this forum that you all share a passion that should be taken seriously. I am all for broadening the horizon of people when it comes to sex and different interests!

I am a senior writer for a large Scandinavian lifestyle magazine. I am based in Spain. But can travel anywhere in Europe or the US.

Send me an email at: writerfromnorth@gmail.com and we can continue the talk!

Thanks!
Tina

writerfromnorth
Media Account
Media Account

Re: Have you been to a sex doll brothel?

Thank you to those who have messaged me via gmail! I am truly interested in your stories. Just wanted to reply here, that if you too would like to share your story in the magazine I work for, you can be totally anonymous if you like. PM me, and I will let you know more about this project :)

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Hejsan Tina! :D

Nice having You here in the forum. Just a few questions.

What magazine do You plan to have Your story in - Is it a english speaking mag?
Any release date planned?

As a side note to what You said about being anonymous.

Code: Select all

You can be anonymous (but it would be cool if you were not, since I don´t think people should be ashamed of what they enjoy)  :D
In scandinavia that would be like saying goodbye to the rest of the society for good. Besides owning a doll is usually a private thing - like owning a Rembrandt or Picasso. You have it but You keep it for Yourself :thumbs_up:

Let us know when the story is in print.

Regards Kenneth

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My house is like a Doll brothel. I have four sex dolls, mannequins, tons of heads. I would be happy to talk to you. I can travel from The United States. I will pay my own airfare. I will work on my fear of flying (Haven't flown in 25 years).

writerfromnorth
Media Account
Media Account

Hej Kenneth! Cool! You´re from Sweden?

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I know, its difficult to talk about tabu topics in Scandinavia, which is why I really want to make a good and investigative, warm and serious article about something so many people enjoy. It should be ok to like whatever you like, you know. So I think my story would be important to maybe open up the accept for subjects like sex dolls. But YES, I understand the want and need to be anonymous. And you may! Of course you can.

So the story will not be in English. It will be in Norwegian. I work for the largest weekend magazine in Norway, called A-magasinet. It has won lots of prices for its good journalism and very nice design. We are, as you may know, more serious about our journalism in Norway and Scandinavia than a lot of other countries. So I will not make a tabloid version of this, like I have seen many places, especially in England.

We dont have a deadline yet, since I need to find someone to interview first ;)

So, Kenneth, would you mind if I send you a PM?

Thanks! Tina

writerfromnorth
Media Account
Media Account

LovesBlackWomen wrote:My house is like a Doll brothel. I have four sex dolls, mannequins, tons of heads. I would be happy to talk to you. I can travel from The United States. I will pay my own airfare. I will work on my fear of flying (Haven't flown in 25 years).

Hi there! Thank you for your comment! Wow, that is generous of you. I will send you a PM.

INFORMATIONS