betterlovedoll.com

Joe Rogan Experience podcast- Whitney Cummings/Sex Robot

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Joe Rogan Experience podcast- Whitney Cummings/Sex Robot

Post by garriola83 »

Haha anyone figured out who she is in the forum? Kinda weird that she's a lurker but then blasts out what happens in here to the public. But she IS fascinated with dolls, I think...she might get a male one just out of curiousity one day and BAM, she will start posting on here hahaha.

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

Meh.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

garriola83 wrote:Haha anyone figured out who she is in the forum? Kinda weird that she's a lurker but then blasts out what happens in here to the public. But she IS fascinated with dolls, I think...she might get a male one just out of curiousity one day and BAM, she will start posting on here hahaha.

Sorry guys, I'm pretty sure she was on the Real Doll forum not here.

I watched her Netflix show and the clip with Joe Rogan, both were fantastic! If anyone here has ever complained about how the media and others discredit dolls and doll owners or if your a happy go lucky doll owner you owe Whitney Cummings a huge thank you . She has put dolls in the public eye in a positive way. Great changes, positive changes are coming for the doll industry.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

MonAmour wrote:Sorry guys, I'm pretty sure she was on the Real Doll forum not here.
Lol, I just searched the user names for "Bearclaw" just on the odd chance. Unfortunately no hits.
I think she must have hung around here some though because she mentions 3d printing eyeballs at 48:00...
https://youtu.be/9hhc90mpKNc?t=2877

:D

I don't have Netflix but I did watch the JRE. I don't care much for Rogan as a comedian but he does have some really good guests on the podcast at times.
Great interview with Whitney. :thumbs_up:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey MF,

Pretty sure she was here. 1. Her comments about 3D eyes like you stated and she has been following Anastasia's Instagram account for the past year. I have no Real dolls, all TPE dolls. So why follow her account? Also, a Real Doll forum would be such a small sample size to do proper research. This is the largest forum. I have left some comments on her Instagram and Twitter accounts, don't expect a reply since she has over a million followers.

Curious, any of you administrators here, have you noticed any uptick in traffic since the show release?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I am fairly convinced she visited here as well based on the podcast only, do not have Netflix. Either way does not matter to me one bit. You either like dolls or you don't, if i needed others approval or some kind of validation at this point in my life they better call someone who gives a fuck what they think. I don't bang either of my dolls they do not look underage and i am not a sexual predator.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

I don't care which forum she was or wasn't on. She had good things to say about what she witnessed that's all that matters.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Yeah she really didn't say anything bad at all. If anything, she's alleviating the stigma on sex dolls.

Doll_lover_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll_lover_ »

the first step towards acceptance. cant wait 10 years from now where they will mass produce high end dolls for half the price and they become as common as dildos

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Whitney Cummings sex robot stand up special!

Post by AhMyDolless »

Boobman wrote:I first saw Whitney when she did a joke competition on Howard Stern E show around 10 yrs ago, she had just started doing comedy. Her tv show i did not much care for but she is a talented comedian.
Same.

Also maybe she figured, "Hey, my last name is Cummings....why not?"
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Just watched her special and I have mixed feelings. She starts off by suggesting girls make a huge dramatic scene when guys ask them out. A scene that includes mocking them for even suggesting they are in "her" league. If I ever needed encouragement to not ask a girl out ever again this is it. She mocks the intelligence of her robot, which I would never mock my Jenny like that. Pulling off the dolls head casually was disturbing. The only real positive was the fact that she made people think they shouldn't be afraid of robots.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

kevinth1985 wrote:Just watched her special and I have mixed feelings. She starts off by suggesting girls make a huge dramatic scene when guys ask them out. A scene that includes mocking them for even suggesting they are in "her" league. If I ever needed encouragement to not ask a girl out ever again this is it. She mocks the intelligence of her robot, which I would never mock my Jenny like that. Pulling off the dolls head casually was disturbing. The only real positive was the fact that she made people think they shouldn't be afraid of robots.
I appreciate your position. It's important to look at the big picture here and not take something like this personally. Whitney knows how easy it is to personify these devices. Her point of removing Bearclaw's head was to show she is just a object, not a real person and not a threat. I see this as a F-U to all the radical feminist that are treating these devices as real people. Bearclaw is taking one for the team here and in the long run making things better for everyone in the doll community and industry.

Everyone is going to have a different relationship with their dolls, some will be more intimate than others. Those that don't have intimate relationships with these devices are just as important in diffusing the stigma they have as those that place deeper meaning on them.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

kevinth1985 wrote:Just watched her special and I have mixed feelings. She starts off by suggesting girls make a huge dramatic scene when guys ask them out. A scene that includes mocking them for even suggesting they are in "her" league. If I ever needed encouragement to not ask a girl out ever again this is it. She mocks the intelligence of her robot, which I would never mock my Jenny like that. Pulling off the dolls head casually was disturbing. The only real positive was the fact that she made people think they shouldn't be afraid of robots.
Its a far too common scene that happens to a lot of men, empowerment by spitefulness

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Another doll being used in a movie, saw a few different trailers one showed the 3 kids with what appeared to be a TPE doll. The movie is Good Boys https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1AO ... DfwQ-BYIXg. It will be interesting how it plays out with the anti doll types since the kids are clearly underage in this R rated movie.

Koop

Post by Koop »

Hah, I just stumbled upon Whitney Cumming's show purely by accident and knew there had to be a thread here on it. Gives me hope that our doll secrets might not have to be a secret in the future once awareness/acceptance spreads.

Random: The Realbotix blinking is very convincing - though not so much the mouth movements.

INFORMATIONS