betterlovedoll.com

Joe Rogan Experience podcast- Whitney Cummings/Sex Robot

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Whitney Cummings sex robot stand up special!

Post by edward »

Just watched Whitney Cummings new Netflix stand up comedy special and apparently she spent some time here reading about us here because she does about 30 minutes of material on sex robots and love dolls! and it's freaking funny! :mrgreen: She had a Real Doll X made in her likeness, it includes a short documentary at Abyss Creations at the end showing some of the production process. you gotta see this.

I was skeptical at first thinking she would rip on dolls like most feminists, comedians and podcasters seem to be doing, since they are such an easy target for jokes. Most of the content I am finding online is from people who have never touched a doll. Yet they pass severe judgement on doll owners based on images they've seen, criticizing us, shaming us,etc. They don't understand what they are seeing because they are too sexually immature. Whitney is straight up pro doll and she brings the audience with her. Being a new doll owner myself I was blown away by the way she spoke so positively of the doll community. She doesn't mention TDF by name.. but c'mon now. I'm pretty sure we can guess which doll message board she was lurking around on :whistle:

I highly recommend this if you have Netflix. Whtiney Cummings: Can I Touch It

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Whitney Cummings sex robot stand up special!

Post by curiousswede »

Damn! Gotta have to watch this one, although I never watch Netflix.

Finally a standup comedy act I can actually relate to! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the tip! :glou:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I first saw Whitney when she did a joke competition on Howard Stern E show around 10 yrs ago, she had just started doing comedy. Her tv show i did not much care for but she is a talented comedian.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I don't have Netflix, but I would love to see this. :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I've always wanted to have sex with Whitney Cummings and now I can ;)

She adds, “If you’re worried about being replaced by a giant piece of plastic, you’re not bringing that much to the table in the first place. "

The sad thing is I think most girls I've dated could indeed be replaced by a giant piece of plastic. Rarely, I meet an amazing human female--rarely. Most of the girls I meet aren't even worth having a conversation with.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I would enjoy meeting Whitney, i like her quick wit and she used to write her own material perhaps still does. Having someone read others jokes is not too compelling even if they deliver them correctly. In my book if you tell others jokes for a living your a actor not a comedian. A clip on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ikGtznyU0 ... _copy_link Youtube trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... kXgLm2tGoM Its a animated head too https://www.facebook.com/JOEROGAN/video ... 2339616421
Attachments
190730093656-whitney-cummings-exlarge-169.jpg
190730093656-whitney-cummings-exlarge-169.jpg (44 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joe Rogan Experience podcast- Whitney Cummings/Sex Robot

Post by Dick Vicious »

Joe Rogan Experience #1328 - Whitney Cummings

Joe Rogan has fellow comedian Whitney Cummings on his podcast with her Sex Robot. Here is a link to the podcast on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/9hhc90mpKNc

markcyber

Re: Joe Rogan Experience podcast- Whitney Cummings/Sex Robot

Post by markcyber »

She also did a bit of a skit on her own channel which has some scenes of her getting her face molded

edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by edward »

She was on Joe Rogan's podcast last night with her robot. https://youtu.be/9hhc90mpKNc

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

edward wrote:She was on Joe Rogan's podcast last night with her robot. https://youtu.be/9hhc90mpKNc
Actually, I'm about 45 minutes in. She has been lurking here for awhile reading our posts. I thought it was odd that she started following me on Instagram and Twitter about a year ago. Just figured she was coming up with material for a comedy bit. Guess she really was :razz:

So far, it's amusing to see her defending us doll owners to Joe Rogan, who is creepped out by her robot and the thought of owning a doll. Now, that she owns a doll she can see how us owners gain an attachment to our dolls, that they are not sex dolls, but our companions, models, works of art. Will chime back after watching the rest of the podcast on YouTube.

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

Get show on netfix

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Joe Rogan Experience podcast- Whitney Cummings/Sex Robot

Post by Maviarab »

Have merged both topics started today regarding this :)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Panther68 wrote:
edward wrote:She was on Joe Rogan's podcast last night with her robot. https://youtu.be/9hhc90mpKNc
Actually, I'm about 45 minutes in. She has been lurking here for awhile reading our posts. I thought it was odd that she started following me on Instagram and Twitter about a year ago. Just figured she was coming up with material for a comedy bit. Guess she really was :razz:

So far, it's amusing to see her defending us doll owners to Joe Rogan, who is creeped out by her robot and the thought of owning a doll. Now, that she owns a doll she can see how us owners gain an attachment to our dolls, that they are not sex dolls, but our companions, models, works of art. Will chime back after watching the rest of the podcast on YouTube.
Have not seen it yet but am downloading it, Rogan in the past has had dolls on his podcrap & he was on Stern when Howard got a Real Doll on his E show more than 15 yrs ago Rogan was doing Fear Factor at the time. He smacked or slapped someone when he was years later a guest fill in or hired cant recall but if he was hired then he was fired for being violent & assaulting another guest.

INFORMATIONS