betterlovedoll.com

​Man Having Affair With Doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

​Man Having Affair With Doll

Post by RainLover »

2017-11-22 LADbible - sex doll robot story.jpg
2017-11-22 LADbible - sex doll robot story.jpg (138.81 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
Jess Hardiman for LADbible wrote:"Most manufacturers make them look something in the region of 20 years old," James says. "For a man of my age it's a fantasy because I will never be a Brad Pitt or something like that."

James also doesn't keep April locked behind closed doors, either.

"When I take April out it's usually to a hamburger place where we can stop and get a bite to eat, a lot of people don't even notice she is not a breathing person," he says.
Source: http://www.ladbible.com/news/technology-news-man-having-affair-with-doll-is-saving-up-for-8000-sex-robot-20171123
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: ​Man Having Affair With Doll

Post by Tybalt »

i smirk as i read the vulgar hateful comments of this article...

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Maybe CC is having an affair. That sure doesn't look like April. Or Roxie. Or Kayla.

I hope TripleA knows about this, otherwise CC's in trouble.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Jess Hardiman wrote:Except he isn't cheating on his wife... because April is a latex sex doll.
That's some fancy latex Matt's working with these days. Sheesh. :roll:

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

how is it an affair if his wife knows about it? I bet she isn't interested in sex anymore and thats why he started buying the dolls.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Oh well the cat has scratched it's way out! Don't know about anyone else, but I can hardly wait to see the Documentary! The teaser clips, "they got some stuff wrong, but it is generating a lot of hype" look like it might be pretty entertaining!

@Jamielin
how is it an affair if his wife knows about it? I bet she isn't interested in sex anymore and thats why he started buying the dolls.

Well, what they don't say there is: my wife had been taking care of her aging and dying mother in another state for 5 years, when I got into dolls, they don't know how are what got me into dolls, and to be honest, Dolls have made me a better person! Hey, but they had to catch peoples attention somehow and the truth was kind of mundane!

@Seattle Slew
That's some fancy latex Matt's working with these days. Sheesh. :roll:

Yea, kind of like "Real Silicone TPE" ! 8O

@grimreefer24601
Maybe CC is having an affair. That sure doesn't look like April. Or Roxie. Or Kayla.
I hope TripleA knows about this, otherwise CC's in trouble.

Yea; She knew, but Nick Sweeny had to do a lot of talking to get her to OK the trip to California with out her going along! Strangely; she didn't mind all the filming of her though! Yes; she is very much included in the documentary, what is doesn't show though is the tiff that April and Roxie got into! At least I hope that part was left out!

@Tybalt
i smirk as i read the vulgar hateful comments of this article...

:haha4: The commenters would say the exact opposite, Perspective my friend, Perspective. These are probably the same bunch of people that (1): Couldn't get laid if they crawled up a chicken's ass. And (2): They will be the first in line to get one when the dolls (robots) start helping with the house work!
As I say all the time: " They are dolls today, but, they will be our Personal Companions Tomorrow" and tomorrow is coming!

@RainLover
I wonder what kind of reactions it will get if it is picked up by an American network! :whistle:
Hopefully this documentary and the numerous others like it will be one step in making the world a DollFriendlier place! :razz:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Pretty interesting! :D and just the tip of the ice burg. :whistle:

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

After seeing much of the current media about dolls, barring a few rare exceptions, it is quite clear that neither the media nor the general populace has any intention of accepting those of us who own dolls as anything less than sad, lonely, desperate and perverse deviants who should all just end our miserable, pathetic existence right now. They will continue to paint us with the same brush. I hope that someday, artists and manufacturers like Matt McMullen and those who share his vision, will find a way to break down the barriers of ignorance so that doll ownership will be as mainstream as any other adult product on the market without anyone batting an eye.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

The opinion of the populace will begin to change when there are legitamite uses outside and apart from their intended use. A.I. is beginning to change that, and the implementation of robotic functionality will be what moves them into the mainstream society.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Knightshift wrote:After seeing much of the current media about dolls, barring a few rare exceptions, it is quite clear that neither the media nor the general populace has any intention of accepting those of us who own dolls as anything less than sad, lonely, desperate and perverse deviants who should all just end our miserable, pathetic existence right now.
I am sorry for being born this way...

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Tybalt wrote:i smirk as i read the vulgar hateful comments of this article...
I'm pleased to see there were more supportive than derogatory comments.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Mystere wrote:
Tybalt wrote:i smirk as i read the vulgar hateful comments of this article...
I'm pleased to see there were more supportive than derogatory comments.
I noticed this as well. Perhaps there's some hope after all?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Same nasty comments from uneducated people who want to force their views onto others , makes me wonder how they go through life with so much hatred inside themselves. I do feel a bit sorry for his wife though when he mentioned if it came down to a choice between her and the doll he wouldn't know what to do , tells me they have some issues going on there. People are just gonna have to get over themselves eventually, they can hate dolls all they want, thousands of men are already lined up to buy them.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I wished they leveraged the Black Friday sale in USA to introduce sex dolls to the masses. Imagine a store where men line up and camp out side. Waiting for midnight to open the doors and run in and buy arm fulls of sex dolls. Watch men fight over the last doll on the shelf.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

CrazyCajun wrote: @RainLover
I wonder what kind of reactions it will get if it is picked up by an American network! :whistle:
Hopefully this documentary and the numerous others like it will be one step in making the world a DollFriendlier place! :razz:
If "ordinary" people are sheep, "media" people are lemmings; all it will take is one highly placed influential executive to decide the new editorial position is that dolls and doll owners must be treated with dignity and respect and the winds of change will suddenly start to be felt in a big way. Mainstream media people do as they're told and read the words they're given. That's why Conan O'Brien's Team Coco was able to do multiple episodes where they show dozens of anchors repeating the exact same script while pretending to be spontaneous. That was a clever and amusing way to pull back the curtain a little bit and show how things really work. Meanwhile, documentaries like this will continue to help them test the waters and see if it's time for dolls to go mainstream. :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

INFORMATIONS