betterlovedoll.com

Geek out on videos featuring humanoid robots!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Geek out on videos featuring humanoid robots!

Post by RainLover »

Have a favorite robot I didn't include in this list? Add a video of him/her in the comments below! :D
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Geek out on videos featuring humanoid robots!

Post by optical delusion »

cheers for this. a nice comprehensive list there i will watch them later. the one with the title can you tell if she is a robot or human,was a real person at a gaming expo for an upcoming title that questions what it is to be real. looks like a good game that could open up a different concept to people

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

optical delusion wrote:cheers for this. a nice comprehensive list there i will watch them later. the one with the title can you tell if she is a robot or human,was a real person at a gaming expo for an upcoming title that questions what it is to be real. looks like a good game that could open up a different concept to people
I know. I watched them all before adding them to the list. But I thought that one was just too cute to miss. :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Wow, thanks RL. I'm way too lazy to search this stuff on my own, but I'll watch these for sure.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Thanks Rain Lover! :D it's a brave new world! :D and we are just at the tip of discovery. :whistle: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS