betterlovedoll.com

Conversations of TDF members appear in Daily Star article

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Conversations of TDF members appear in Daily Star article

Post by RainLover »

2017-12-27 Daily Star - Sex robot reviews laid bare.jpg
2017-12-27 Daily Star - Sex robot reviews laid bare.jpg (145.99 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Joshua Nevett for Daily Star wrote:Ahead of their release, Daily Star Online has lifted the lid on a forum used by RealDoll customers to post pictures and review their sex doll bodies.

One thrilled customer, who calls his sex doll Una, expressed his delight at the realism of her lips.

He wrote: “She has intensely kissable lips. :D Until we get an Angelina Jolie face for this body, I'll take Una's Tyra Banks features!”

Responding to his glowing review, one user posted: “Wow! Those lips in that last close up photo! Scrumptious.”

Referring to his own silicone babe, he added: “Yes, her boobs are amazing, and she is a tease, but I can admire her other features, too!”

In a later thread, the owner of Una wrote: "OK, time to heat things up. Una's a shameless flirt and likes to take things slow."

Another pleased customer thanked another user for sharing pictures of a sex doll called “BJ Betty” before describing the benefits of his “air babes”.

“They are fun for quick romp round the pad or just a casual night watching TV on the couch playing with them,” he wrote.

In another thread, one user boasted about the durability of his sex doll “after one year of hard use and abuse”.

“These legs are still ‘up and running’ – and not going anywhere! ;) So far only minor fixable damages, mostly to her ‘rear entry’,” he wrote.

Warning about the perils of nipple sucking, one customer urged caution to preserve the aesthetic integrity of the doll.

“I've been really gentle with her, so the nipple color has stayed so far. No doubt it WILL get worn off if they're suckled too aggressively, so be kind to the woman,” he posted.

Reviewing one of the newer RealDoll models, one user couldn’t contain his excitement at the sex doll’s apparently ample assets.

“Guys, take it from a satisfied customer!!! These t*** are off the charts and SUPER FUN!!! Add a huge booty and we are going to need OXYGEN TANKS to recover from our sessions with her!!!,” he wrote.

But despite not owning the AI component, many customers appeared to have already constructed unique personalities for their dolls, considering them more than sex objects.

One user described how he took his sex doll, named Betty, on an outing to a hotel room.

“As i mentioned, I took Betty to the hotel with me,” he said.

“For this occasion i decided to ‘upgrade her’ a little.

“First i just wanted some make up, but as I have no clue how to ‘decorate’ a woman, I just decided to make her look as sexy/b***** as possible.”

One owner of multiple sex dolls posted: “Today, after giving Riza her oiling and powdering, I bid farewell to her and welcomed Cammy back into my bed.

“So she's my playmate/bedmate for the next two weeks! It's awesome to have a roster lol!”
Source:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/667396/sex-robot-dolls-realdoll-review-forum-harmony-life-action-video
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Conversations of TDF members appear in Daily Star articl

Post by optical delusion »

yeah...this is something to remember.....nothing is private

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Oh no, at least they didn't list usernames. This is the very reason I stick to Member Only areas... and I doubt that adds much privacy either.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sounds like free advertisement. Then when a UK subject buys a doll, they get in trouble w/ the law.
Fudged up country. They should start a revolution.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

The Daily Star is hardly considered journalism, even by UK tabloid standards it is laughable.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

We own sex dolls, not sex robots. :roll:

Nevertheless, the Forum mods/admins should check to be sure that these posts came from public areas of the forum only.

Here's a link to the article:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... tion-video
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

LDF wrote:...the Forum mods/admins should check to be sure that these posts came from public areas of the forum only.
Is anything stopping "journalists" from becoming members and gaining access to non-public forum areas?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

ZZZZ wrote:
LDF wrote:...the Forum mods/admins should check to be sure that these posts came from public areas of the forum only.
Is anything stopping "journalists" from becoming members and gaining access to non-public forum areas?
I think somewhere in TDF bylaws, contract, prenuptial, whatever, that anything posted is subject to outside scrutiny. Do not make a comment or post any pics that can come back to bite your ass.

And in that consideration, I am RUBHERKITTY and I want FUCK a 18 year old SEX ROBOT!!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

rubherkitty wrote:I am RUBHERKITTY and I want FUCK a 18 year old SEX ROBOT!!
She'll be really outdated by then! :haha4:

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Sounds like the "National Enquirer" in the US.

Rari is, very sexy, but the best thing I love about her is her sense of humor. ;)

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

We're not just naughty, we're VERY naughty. :haha4: I guess the Puritan doll forums aren't doing as well.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Mystere wrote:We're not just naughty, we're VERY naughty. :haha4: I guess the Puritan doll forums aren't doing as well.
They have discussions like, "Check out my doll's sexy ankle bone! You can almost see it through her wool knee-highs!" and "Does this buckle make my hat look big?"
:haha4:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

RainLover wrote:
Mystere wrote:We're not just naughty, we're VERY naughty. :haha4: I guess the Puritan doll forums aren't doing as well.
They have discussions like, "Check out my doll's sexy ankle bone! You can almost see it through her wool knee-highs!" and "Does this buckle make my hat look big?"
:haha4:
...and the Puritan Doll Forum has a 46 page thread on preventative shellacking/avoiding splinters:
"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise
"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise
AP2.gif (155.46 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Amish paradise...great song

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

That's why we don't use real names or personal pics...this site is no more private than Reddit or any other forum... Media are sneaky, I highly doubt most of them tell staff what they are when signing up, they probably just quietly join with every other newbie member, and then they get access to the whole site.

INFORMATIONS