betterlovedoll.com

Conversations of TDF members appear in Daily Star article

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Conversations of TDF members appear in Daily Star articl

Post by siliconelover »

This kind of thing has been taking place since Bill (Jerry and Carl) started the forum.

Every so often it is news again and articles like these come out.

My forum name has been used and published in the past and it doesn't bother me but I can understand it may others.

Old saying rings true, Don't put anything out there that you don't want coming back or your not willing to stand up for.

1rst Day 025.jpg
1rst Day 025.jpg (667.14 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That is why we have the posting warnings on the site. To let folks know, that things aren't always private.
That's fine with me, because i don't care so much.

I enjoy the thought that some stranger can read my posts. Lol

I don't have any problem sharing my love of dolls with the world.

I however think it is pretty shitty the way they did that, though.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

One of the administrators should monitor the rate of new members joining over the next week. It wasn't so long ago I didn't even know this level of technology even existed, but when I stumbled upon it I was right in here like a dirty shirt.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

rubherkitty wrote: Should we be a closed, got to know someone to join or even view TDF, site?
Maybe just a public cover page and then a $50 a yr membership fee to access the site?
Well if TDF wasn't in the public view then there would'nt be much incentive for manufacturers to pay to advertise here.
This is what keeps this site running.
That and the generous time and effort of skilled members,....

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Apugo wrote:The people who wrote the article understand copyright law and wrote it in such a way that it is bulletproof. I know because I am also a writer and understand copyright law. That is why only a confidentiality agreement for viewing private areas would mean anything.
Then why can't TDF institute a confidentially agreement? As computer users, we're all pros at clicking through "terms and conditions" - so I don't think anyone will feel too inconvenienced.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

you can bet your bottom dollar there has been journalists registered on here. And law officials, coppers whatever you want to call them.
The rise of 'sexdolls' & now it seems 'sexrobots' as they like to term them,and the problem of underage small dolls has prompted government agencies to 'investigate' the issue.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Mcupplease wrote:One of the administrators should monitor the rate of new members joining over the next week. It wasn't so long ago I didn't even know this level of technology even existed, but when I stumbled upon it I was right in here like a dirty shirt.
I was on a 4x4 truck site around 10 yrs ago when someone mentioned Realdoll as having the perfect wife made to order. :lol:
I checked RD out and I thought, WOW!, but way beyond my budget. I looked at the RD site now and then, just to dream, then saw they had a link page which brought me here. I never would have thought to internet search for a sex doll as I thought they were ALL blow up type which I wasn't really interested in.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Personally, I think the solution should be simple; create a fictitious topic about our "Sex Robots" then fill it full of outrageous claims. With any luck the media will pick up on it and have an incredibly misinformed field day!

As long as all the comments are things like "My sex bot feels so good, I came 10 times in 5 minutes" or "I'm just digging a hole in the back yard to bury my wife in once my sex robot arrives" lol .... :whistle:

It's probably not really a good idea, but it made me smile just thinking about how silly this stuff can get :D .

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

As the guy whose review of Una Carha inspired the headline as well as so much of the article, I remain entertained by the whole experience. The Austin Powers-ish "Oh! Behave!" tone of the writing is pretty funny.

If any new people are actually here as a result of that piece, welcome to The Doll Forum!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Personally, I'm not bothered by this. (But I can understand how others may be)
While I don't blast my doll lifestyle to the world, I don't deny my dolls either. I'm in no ways ashamed of them and stand by everything that I have ever stated regarding this lifestyle. If I'm bothered by anything at all, it's the fact that I didn't see any of my quotable quotes in the article! :razz:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS